Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 am
((Nighty))

Rayani struggled, dragging her feet and pulling back on her arm. "Ugh! Let me go!! Is it too much to ask for you to call me by my name?! Or for some politeness and privacy?!" she asked, pounding her fist against his hand.

Kyra bit her lip again. "I . . . don't know . . . probably when I was born . . ." she said soflty.

James hopped forward slightly. "It's alright . . . you're just trying to control your inner wolf . . ." he said softly. "When Theresa gets out from her shower, I'll ask her to change me back so that you don't get tempted . . ." he said, trying to think logically, and not be rulled by the fear of nearly being killed by his brother at heart.

"Tempted to do what?" Theresa asked, having just entered the room after taking her shower and magicking a fresh set of clothes on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 am
(How old is Kyra?)

Lysane glared at her. "As far as I'm concerned, you don't have a name." he hissed. When they'd reached his room across from hers, he brought her in and shoved her into a human-sized cage beside his bed and closed it, clamping the lock shut. Lysane smirked down at her.

"Not so tough now, eh, witch? Too bad you don't have your magick, or you could be out in an instant. You might even be able to stop me..if only you had your magick." he taunted, unafraid. After all, why would anyone but him remove the collar? As long as the collar on, she couldn't do much but yell and smart off at him.

Lyroura nodded. "Very well.." she headed off and returned with a back pack, sliding it on. She then took Koltar's and Kyra's hands and disappeared. When they reappeared they were standing outside of a pleasant looking cottage. Lyroura frowned dubiously. "Kyra..was your mother a slave?"

Anden lowered his head as Theresa entered. "Just change him back." he growled miserably, staring at the floor. He was nearly on the verge of tears, that was how much it upset him that he'd nearly eaten James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm
((21.))

Rayani glared up at him before looking away, her hands clenching around the bars of the cage so hard that her knuckles were white. "Coward . . ." she whispered out before glaring back up at him with anger burning in her eyes. "You monsterous coward!" she shouted at him. "You kidnapped me while I was asleep! You stripped me of my powers so that I'm only as strong as a mortal girl!! You torment me! Was it really too much to ask for you to stop calling me wench and call me by my name for once?! Then you throw me in a cage! Oh yes, you're such a high and mighty wolfkin to be able to force me into such a submissive position! But you're not! You're a coward for what you did! If you have a problem with my brother then why'd you get me involved?! You're too scared to go straight to him! You're nothing but a big coward and you're the reason why some witches hate wolfkin!!!" she shouted angrily at him before finally letting go of the bars and going to the back of the cage and curled up there, crying silently. She wanted her brother . . . she wanted to go home . . .

Kyra nodded. "That's what I was told . . ." she said softly taking a hesitant step towards the cottage.

Trasten blinked as they disappeared and then frowned sadly. He had wanted to go too . . . He wolfed out and whimpered, curling up on the bed and then sighed. He couldn't really do anything but hope that they would be okay and wait for them to come back.

Theresa blinked and sent a wave of magick to change back to normal and she knelt down next to Anden. "Anden? Are you alright?" she asked softly, placing a hand on his back and rubbing it up and down, trying to comfort him.

James sighed as he went back to normal and he went to sit on the other side of Anden. "Hey . . . it's okay . . ." he said softly, trying to comfort his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm
(Ah. >_> Cheesewheels! I forgot about poor Trasten. *feels bad now* T__T He's so sad!)

Lysane heard her whisper and frowned as he looked down at her. When she'd finished, he bit his lower lip and ran his hand through his hair. Damnit..she had a point. Lysane was also putting his anger at her brother onto her..and that was wrong of him..but his pack mate was dead because of her brother!

Lysane sighed and opened the cage. "Look, just go back to your room and..wait there till dinner. I'll expect you to do the cooking...Rayani."

Koltar glanced around, realizing his brother hadn't come along. He said as much to Lyroura who blinked and then grimaced, disappearing and reappearing beside the wolfed out Trasten. She smiled. "Oops. I got a little over-excited." she chuckled as she leaned down and kissed his snout before disappearing with him.

Koltar glanced to Lyroura and then down at his brother who due to his position landed on the ground. He blinked and then chuckled. "Nice entrance, little brother."

The door to the cottage opened as a boy about seventeen with black hair and ears came running out, followed by a girl of the same age with hair like Kyra's. "Lanen! Get back here!" the girl called out laughing.

The boy grinned at his twin sister's words. "Gotta catch me first, Tallis!" he called back, running straight into Kyra.

The boy blinked in surprise, catching her and steadying her. Despite being several years younger, he was a little taller. "Oh, hey, sorry about that..uh..can I help you with something?" he asked as Tallis came up beside him.

Tallis' eyes widened as she saw Kyra..she and Kyra looked a lot alike...like..sisters.. "Kyra?" the girl asked.

Anden kept staring at the ground. "Let's just get Rylara and go to this stupid meeting." he mumbled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:17 pm
((Your face is sad!! *couldn't resist* ^-^))

Rayani blinked and then got out of the cage and nodded before heading off to her room and curled up on her bed, shivering a bit. She had really been scared that he would have hurt her, and she was just glad that her little rant had payed off. She grabbed the pillow and hugged it again. "Where are you Jes?" she asked softly, wishing her brother was there.

Trasten smiled and sat up, his tail wagging. "Well I thought you left me behind." he said with a grin.

Kyra blinked and then nodded. "That's my name . . ." she said softly, a bit shocked by the girl's resemblance to her. "Why?" she asked softly, almost scared to hope.

James frowned. "Anden! What you did was pretty much normal! I was a rabbit! You're still trying to control your inner wolf! Quit beating yourself up about it. You didn't hurt me so there's nothing to feel bad about!" he said and then smacked Anden in the back of the head, trying to knock some sence into him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:26 pm
( eek >_< That's...SO MEAN! *throws a cookie flavored snowball at you*)

When it came time for dinner Lysane headed to the room, which now couldn't have the door closed since he'd broken it. He frowned down at it before looking up at Rayani. "Come on. It's time for you to make dinner." he said in a commanding way.

Koltar laughed and scratched behind his brother's furry ears. "Goof." he said affectionately before blinking as the girl and boy came out..both, especially the girl, bore a startling resemblance to Kyra..

Tallis' eyes widened, as did Lanen's..and then Tallis all but tackled Kyra. Tallis was smaller and shorter, but she gave Kyra a strong hug. "Oh Gods..Kyra! My sister! Mom talks about you all the time..she misses you so much..where have you been?"

Lanen stood aside, seeming not to know what to do about all of this.

Anden listened to James, but didn't respond until the other smacked his head. "OW, damnit!" he growled, turning around to glare at James as he tackled the other and got him in a head lock as he began noogying him. "Jerk." he grumbled, but he sounded better.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:24 pm
((Hee. ^-^))

Rayani sighed and rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked out of the room. "Fine . . ." she grumbled. She wanted her brother . . .

Kyra's eyes widened and then she hesitantly hugged her sister back. "I . . ." she murmured softly, blinking back tears before she hugged her sister tightly, starting to sob. "I've been in slavery . . ." she murmured softly, wondering how she got there if her mother seemed to be doing very well for herself.

James laughed as he was noogied and he squirmed under the headlock. He was happy to see that Anden at least sounded better. "Only cause you're such a mopy-puppy!" he laughed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm
(You're alive! *tacklez/hugglez* T___T I burnt myself last night..I was cooking and I had a pair of hot tongs and I went to put my ipod in my pocket and the tongs went on my wrist and the skin came clean off. crying I've been putting neosporin on it >_<)

Lysane followed. He wondered why her brother hadn't come yet..surely he realized his sister was missing? And Lysane had left a fairly obvious trail.. Lysane sat down at the table to watch. "I've decided that you'll be sleeping in my room tonight. I don't want you straying too far." he drawled.

Tallis hugged her back, leaning her head on Kyra's shoulder. "Mom was worried that was what happened..see...Mom's master..he would..use her in bed..so when you were born, he thought you were his child. But he didn't want you anyway, so he sent you off to be a slave. But you were actually the daughter of his brother..and he eventually got Mom away from her master and they came here..me and Lanen are twins, we were born about four years after you. They looked for you..but they couldn't find you anywhere..I was hoping you'd been rescued by someone else..but at least you're here now! How are you here?" she asked suddenly, looking worried.

Anden chuckled as he released James, hugging the other a little as he partially laid on top of the other. "Watch it, furball, or you'll be sleeping in the dog house." he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:09 pm
((Owchies))

Rayani frowned. "Why? Why can't I stay in my room?!" she asked as she started to make dinner. "It's not like I can go anywhere from there . . ." she grumbled. She was actually afraid that he would be making her sleep in that god-awful cage . . .

Kyra blinked, hearing the story . . . Her father wasn't her mother's master . . . her fath . . . might actually want her . . . She then heard Tallis's question and smiled. "I got rescued . . ." she said soflty and then pulled away from her sister slightly to gesture over at Koltar and the others. "Koltar and Trasten saved me from my master and then Lyroura helped me find this place." she said with a smile.

Trasten smiled wolfishly, his tail wagging, happy that Kyra had found her family.

James chuckled. "Wouldn't be the first time." he joked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm
Lysane' eyes narrowed. "Because I said so! I am your master for the time being, so you will do what I tell you to and without question." he growled.

Tallis smiled at the others before tugging Kyra's hand excitedly. "Come on! Mom and Dad will want to see you!" she said happily.

Lanen smiled a little. "They'll be really happy." he said, though he stayed back from Kyra.

Koltar looked down at his little brother and grinned. "You make such a cute furball, little brother. Maybe I should find a way to keep you this way~" he teased.

Anden chuckled, ruffling James' hair before sitting up as Rylara appeared.

"Are you ready to go?" Rylara asked.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm
Rayani scowled at him before smirking, "Why?" she asked.

Kyra smiled and followed Tallis happily.

Trasten growled and changed back to normal. "Don't even think about it." he said, not pleased about the idea of being stuck as a wolf again.

James smiled at Rylara and nodded. "Ready as we'll ever be I guess . . ." he said and then looked to Anden, wanting to make sure that he was ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 pm
Lysane blinked in surprise before he rose, backing her against the counter as he glared down at her, apparently trying to intimidate her. "Because I'll see that you regret it if you don't, wench." he growled.

Once inside, Tallis darted into the living room and emerged with a woman who while older than both females, seemed very beautiful for her age and a had a kind twinkle in her eyes.

Beside her was a well-built man with a wild, playful air about him, very handsome and darker in looks. Which was undoubtedly where Lanen got his black hair. As they saw Kyra, both froze..and then the woman came forward with a cry, pulling Kyra into a tight hug. "Oh Gods...my Kyra..my baby.." she began to cry in earnest, holding the other close. "It's really you..after all this time..my Kyra.."

The man was staring with a stunned and then painfully longing expression as he hugged her and her mother. "Kyra..my daughter.." he murmured, pressing a kiss to her head and then leaning his head against hers.

Koltar blinked and then grimaced, realizing his error as he pulled Trasten into a one-armed hug. "I would never do that to you, bro." he said softly. "I love you." Koltar had missed Trasten more than anything..

Anden nodded and with that, all four of them disappeared and reappeared in what looked like a large, outdoor gathering area. Wolves in human form and wolves in wolf form wandered around, and it seemed like most of the packs were sticking together. Anden sniffed the air and found that it was all he could do not to shift..he didn't even know how to shift on his own, but the wolf wanted out..all the females..all the food..Anden's eyes turned yellow as his fangs extended and he grimaced, trying to clear his head. "The wolf wants out." he mumbled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:21 pm
Rayani frowned. "And I'd like my personal space!" she said and kicked between Lysane's legs before smashing the pot that she had been using over his head and, ducking under and around, ran as fast as she could away from him, heading for the door.

Kyra's eyes widened and then watered as she cried as well, hugging her parents back, nuzzling against the both of them. "Momma . . . Daddy . . ." she murmured softly, hardly able to believe that she was seeing her parents again for the first time in . . . almost her entire life . . .

Trasten sighed and hugged his brother. "I know . . . I love you to . . . it's just . . ." he sighed again and then pulled back a bit to smile. "So . . . we're just gonna wait here?" he asked, getting kinda bored.

James sighed and wolfed out. "I'll go get you some food." he said and then lookd to his cousin. "Theresa, calm him down." he said and headed off to get something to satiate Anden's hunger.

Theresa nodded and then looked at Anden. "Do you think you could handle shifting?" she asked, knowing a surefire way to keep a wolf calm, but also not wanting to risk an out of control Anden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 pm
Lysane found himself kicked between the legs and he groaned, collapsing to the ground after being hit with the pot. A mortal man would have been out cold, as it was, he was curled up and trying to regain feeling in his head. "Damnit, Rayani! Get back here!" he said, trying to sound angry but mostly sounding like he was in pain. Through his pain he rose and made a grab for her, growling something about throttling her. Not that he would, he was just angry.

The hugged her back tightly and Tallis smiled happily. "You'll come live with us, won't you, Kyra?" she asked hopefully.

Koltar shrugged. "You want to interrupt the family reunion?"

Lyroura smiled at Trasten. "Getting bored, wolf-boy?" she asked with a chuckle.

Anden watched James leave and looked to Theresa, hesitating before nodding.. "I could try.." he hesitated a bit more before trying to let the wolf out only a little..and then he found himself overtaken as he shifted. For a moment, it was purely the wolf and he snarled, glaring up at Theresa before shaking his head several times and then looking up with more human eyes. Anden gave a little whimper and nuzzled against Theresa's hands.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:50 pm
Rayani didn't listen to him and instead continued running, pumping her arms and legs trying to run faster, darting out and finding the door to the outside. She quickly threw it open and hesitated for a second as she found herself in an unfamiliar neighborhood before shaking off any doubts and just started running down the street. She didn't care which way she went. She needed to get away from Lysane! She could figure out a way to get home and get the collar off of her later.

Kyra bit her lower lip slightly. "I . . . I want to . . . but . . . my friends . . ." she murmured, looking back towards the door. She didn't want to leave them . . . but at the same time, she wanted to stay with her family . . .

Trasten smiled sheepishly. "Yeah . . . a little . . ." he said with a bit of an awkward chuckle.

Theresa smiled and knelt down next to Anden, placing a hand on his ear and, applying a light pressure started to gently rub her thumb and index finger in a circular motion with his ear between the two fingers. "It's okay Anden . . . just try to relax . . ." she said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff