Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Rose was getting panicked as she didndt see Nika. She lost her when she went running into the battle. Rose went into it but got busy fighting. When she saw everyone going she started looking for her. Rose smelled her blood very clearly as well as Ivans. "Sh*t" she said to herself as she started running towards the smell of Nikas blood
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Haki felt a tingling sensation in his back as Jenn used her healing ring. He put his arm around her, and they started walking to the infirmary. "Well, I got into a little... fight." He started, coughing a little. "There was a whole bunch of Lycans and Wolves that had come out of the forest, just attacking each other and students. I was woken up by this, so I decided to check it out. I used a special that I had developed when I was younger, and I seperated them all into their groups. So I started walking back to the building, and then a wolf runs up and scratches my back terribly. I umm... retaliated... and then Kunji comes up and starts threatening me. I wave him off, and then I flew back up to my dorm. Then I came to you to see if you could help. That's the story in a nutshell." He concluded, taking a deep breath.

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Ray moaned and grumbled as she opened her eyes. She still couldn't see anything. "Why is it so dark? Where am I?" She asked sitting up with a loud groan. She put a hand on her back and felt the bruise she had that stretched across her lower back.

Jenn stared at Haki slack jawed. "Wow... There's so much violence today... Hopefully tomorrow will be better." She said, remembering it was the new day anyways, just very dark and early.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well lets take you to the infirmary." Kunji said picking ray up and giving her a piggy back ride. "Just relax till I get you there." He started to walk to the infirmary with her on his back.

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Ialeia watched as the students disburse. Blood was still coated on her person but she didn't care. She would rather be feared than loved by the student body.

Grabbing the dead Lycan's fur she began to drag it's limp body across the cement, leaving behind a thick trail of blood. Though luckily none of the vampire students would be attracted to werewolf blood.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:12 pm

"Ok... Are we in a tunnel? It's really breezy for one." She said nervously, looking around at all the darkness, but hearing everything perfectly fine.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm

"No we are in the school....I think getting you head knocked around may have blinded you for a little while." Kunji said to Ray the frist thing that came to his mind. "You will be all right your in my care right now i wont let anything happen to you." He said hoping to make her feel safe.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm

"B....Blind? WHAT!" She yelled accidentally feeling her eyelids open and still seeing black. "No. No this isn't possible. I can't get blinded, even if its for a little while. This just isn't acceptable." She said with a weird feeling in her gut.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Kunji rounds a coner and enters the infirmary and sets Ray down in a seat and sits next to Ray when he do's not spot a the murse around. He sits next to Ray and sets his hand on her shoudler. " Hey its okay."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:48 pm

Haki turned to Jenn and smiled. "Yeah, let's hope." They arrived at the infirmary, only to see Kunji and Ray. He gave him a long glare. "Kunji."

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 pm

((This is going to be so awkward for me XD))

Ray smiled. "Thanks." She said as she heard people enter. "Whose here?" She asked as she heard the one of them, the guy, say 'Kunji.' She figured this was either a name or a greeting of some sort.

"Hey Ray." Jenn said as she yawned. Ray cocked her head.

"Someone knows me?" She asked. Jenn nodded.

"Yeah, it's Jenn. The girl who you stood up for in that fight earlier today." She said shivering a little.

"Oh yeah. Well I'm apparently blind right now..." Ray said kind of sadly.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Haki had his eyes opened a little more. "Wow. I thought I had it bad..." He said, sitting in a chair. He motioned for Jenn to come sit by him or something like that.

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Kunji moved his hand and placed it on top of Ray's head. "Hey being Blind cant hurt you. But being cute can kill guys like me." He said laughing a little not even wanting to talk to Haki at the moment.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm

"Oh Jeez." Ray said with a small laugh. She would have rolled her eyes if only she knew which direction they were looking in.

"Well that sucks. Maybe the Nurse has eye drops or something." Jenn said as she looked to Haki and sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder with a big yawn again.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Haki placed his arm around her, and leaned his head on hers. His back was feeling considerably better, thanks to that ring. All he needed to do now was wash the blood off, and he was good as regular. "Hey, Jenn, thanks for using that ring. It helped a lot!" He said, rubbing her shuolder.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games