Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Zeek got up to where he killed the spiders "I'll jump to get a better look" he said useing the wind to launch himself up high enough to see the other Castle and saw them and landed back on the ground beside Mina "They are right out side of the forest" he said then picked up his pace.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Mina nodded and ran faster to keep up with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka bent down and talked to the unconscious Jay. "You shouldn't have ran," she said.
Mamoru walked over to Asuka. "He's stronger than we thought," he said.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Jay opend one eye and looked at Asua.Wouldn't he be ill,he would be stronger and faster but he could feel the weekness.His body and his powers got weaker and weaker with every day that passed".....Did i hear the word...strong?....that doesn't fit me at all.."He
mumbeld

Zack was following Mina and Zeek.He ran very fast and used te wind to be fast as it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:41 pm

As they reached the edge of the forest "Stay here with your bow shoot if I need help" he said to Mina and bursted out of the forest and in front of the group "sorry it took so long" he said as he stood straight up.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:45 pm

((Oh, I should tell you that I'm going out of town tomorrow. I won't have internet access. I'll be back on Monday, though. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

Mina was suddenly aware that Zack was following them. "What are you doing, Zack?" she asked, still running. "Huh? O-Okay," Mina said Zeek. He probably has a plan in mind, she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka looked at Zeek. "Where have you been?" she asked.
Arisu slightly turned her head towards the forest where Mina was.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Zeek saw Arisu trn towards the forest I was stupid to think she wouldn't know he thought to himself "I was scooping out the castle for an entrence point but found none" he lied hopeing they wouldn't catch on.

zeek123abc

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Zack jumped onto a tree"elping you.."He then jumped away.

Jay looked at the newcomer"Welcome..."HE forced a smile"Tell them they shall hurry.I don't want to wait to long.If i die now or later,it doesn't matter."He grinned
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:00 pm

Mina saw Arisu look towards her. Damn... I forgot she read minds... she thought.
Asuka was tempted to kick Jay to make him shut up, but stopped herself.
Mamoru pulled out a black cord. "You won't be able to break through this. This cord is made from a special material. It tightens if you struggle. The more you struggle, the more it tightens. It is also unbreakable," he said, tying the cord around his wrists.
"Hm... Let's just get going," Arisu said, acting as if she didn't know what they were planning.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:04 pm

Zeek raised a hand to signal to Mina that it was time to fight "I can't let you do that" he said gripping his sword but not unshiething it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:05 pm

"Awww not fair"Jay mutterd."Could someone help me up?...please?"

Zack was hidden and giggled Oh man..they should be annoyed like hell if he is like this all the time.Well Arisu seems calm...on the outside

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Mina drew her katana and ran towards Jay.
Asuka suddenly stood in front of Mina, swinging her longsword at her.
Mina parried the sword.
"So, you decide to betray the king. I hope you know that we will not show you any more mercy than we would show the Eternal Eyes," Mamoru told Zeek.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:15 pm

"Didn't plan on it" Zeek said "un like you I have free will and I could question the king's orders" he said jumping up and charged down at him.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Zeek was suddenly repelled and thrown back by the shield that Mamoru had created. "You think of me as a mindless slave? I serve the king of my own free will. No one forced be to join this army," he said.
Mina summoned a wolf behind Asuka. Then it disappeared. Mina took advantage of Asuka's surprise to send her sword flying.
Asuka ran and caught her sword, seeming to disappear.
Mina quickly ran to where Jay lay and untied him. "Are you okay?" she asked.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Zeek looked at him "And you have never once questioned wether or not the king made a wrong choice" he said and charged him once more this time adding wind to make it more forceful.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 pm

"Who said I agreed with everything he does? I don't agree with slaughtering everyone in a village just to kill an Eternal Eyes, but what can I do? I cannot even try to fight the king. I cannot even argue with him without running the risk of getting killed," Mamoru said.
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games