Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:40 pm
((i cant believe the trap worked!))

as those ships crashed down onto the district they exploded causing serious damage to the area.
and with nearly every ship destroyed in such a way that much of there structure remained there was much damage

"the house cleaning is well under way!"

the ships then concentrated there fire power apon the assailants attacking there ships by deploying a large number of flight balls.
robots in a spherical shape armed with laser canons that exploded on impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:52 am
((whats going on? eek ))  

xXBeginnerXx

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:00 am
xXBeginnerXx
((whats going on? eek ))
(the bad guys tried to kill you with loads of mechs, but justice levatated her and hid her from them, then got onto the dropship and flew away from that area with her, headed for the plushie palace.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 am
Viva snarls then unloads his beam cannon on the orbs. He then switches to his MM-1 gernade launcher and opens up. Dozens of the orbs plummet to the ground in pieaces.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:18 pm
CAPTAIN rolled behind cover and activated a comlink to Brett. "Mecha Main Street is under attack again! Requesting backup!" The beam saber weilding mini-mech realized that it should try to deflect the lasers back at the flight balls with its beam sabers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:51 pm
"Hey what the hell is the problem!" walks slowly glareing at them "I dont like to get into this kinda crap when its not a bounty but its ticking me off!"  

RikusShadow

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:57 pm
A faint screaming came from the sky. "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOY!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIINS!!" Brett's mech came in from the air, kicking some of the attacking airships to yesterday. "Sorry I'm late, guys!" The mech pulled the huge Buster Rifle from its back, and fired, wiping out a good portion of the airships. Not a speck of debris hit the ground. A mini-mech, painted red with cannons on its shoulders and GUNCANNON engraved on the shoulders cheered. "The boss is here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Itasu slowly entered the market and looked at the wreckage. "Oi... what is going on here?"  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:00 pm
Brett's mech fired the Buster Rifle again, cutting a swathe through the fleet. Meanwhile, the GM-SNIPER ran up to Itasu. "The area is under attack by the ISA! If you have a weapon get it out now!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:03 pm
"What's the ISA, who are you, and why should I help? I'm a mercenary, I don't fight for free." He looked at the thing with a raised brow. "And I've got some people to find."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:09 pm
"The ISA is the Immortal Spirit Army, and they attacked unprovoked. I am a GM-SNIPER from the year UC 0079. And if you're a mercenary, can you not see the Hunter Clan banner flying from CAPTAIN?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:15 pm
"... I just entered, I don't know much of who's who. But I do know of the Hunter Clan... just never seen their banner." He watched a bit and nodded to himself, drawing his magnums. He dashed off by the Sniper and past the big mech, pulling the hammers back on both guns. He slid to a stop and fired both guns at what was fighting towards his direction. 12 bursts, without pause and then he flipped backwards, surveying the scene as he reloaded.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:20 pm
Brett cheered from inside his mech. "Another ally!" The Buster Rifle needed to cool down for a bit. A GUNCANNON and GUNTANK were shelling the cyborgs ruthlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:24 pm
"LIGHTNING BOLT!" His upraised arm, the coat had slid back, revealing the metalic arm, was hit by a bolt, which he then channeled through him to fire from his left towards a group of Cyborgs.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:25 pm
"Just like me..." Brett looked to his left arm and leg while the Buster Rifle cooled down. The ruthless shelling of the cyborgs continued.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games