Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia awoke in Hideo's arms and then she ruffled Hideo's hair. "My your sweet." She said then she slowly moved out of Hideo's arms. "Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique) (2/2)" She said making the proper handseals and this time the electricity that was sparking around her was controlled she actually had quite a lot of control over it and it was quite strong.

"I already know Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)" She said as she demonstrated by simply closing her fist and then the electricity flowed into her arm then she suddenly stretched out her arm and a lightning bolt few out of her hand impacting her clones.

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)" she said as she made a few handseals. As she finished she was being engulfed by lightning then suddenly nothing happened.

"that was NOT shocking." she said sighing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira noticed Lucia using Lightning jutsu. He ignored the fact that he was a lightning jutsu as he had been trying to move his hand after some rest from the operation... But to no avail. Akira looked at Hideo who was near Lucia at the time signal him that he would be leaving for a while. Akira stood up and put his none working arm through the right sleeve and put the two working arms inside the jacket he was wearing. So it would look like he had 1 broken arm, and the other was missing. Akira left the area to go to sand.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:26 am
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Remembering the Scrolls Ronnel had given him Tetsuo pulled one out and began to read it. He stood up straight and began to think clearly. Taking a deep breath Tetsuo said "Drunken Sight," Even though nothing had happened Tetsuo knew that something was different. In fact when he turned around he was hit by the genjutsu for a second.

With a grin on his face he began to read more, finding a good looking one Tetsuo nodded and recited "Fake blood," like that he saw a close by animal erupt in horror as it ran around as if it was truly dying. "Kai," he said calmly taking away the Genjutsu and helping the poor critter.

Tetsuo looked that same critter dead in the eye as he said "Stupification," both were stuck in place for about 3 minutes before Tetsuo had blinked instinctively and he fell over from a numb body. "Three down, only one more!"

Only one more jutsu was keeping Tetsuo from knowing all the universal Academy Genjutsu, he had the perfect timing as he looked the animal in the eye and said "Double vision." The thing began to run in circles as if it was going insane. "Kai," he said again as he smiled to the small animal and sent it on its way.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

(Four paragraphs for four AC level Genjutsu!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"Tera-sensei if you may, please heal my wounds." Nelo said as he gripped his wound tighter but he was also quite emotionless when he said it.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alon  

Ice_Cubex

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera made the handseals and preformed the healing hands jutsu. She placed it over Nelo's wounds and she healed the wounds slowly.

"Now I know you are already well versed with your style but I'm going to tell you two that not all enemies would be fighting you from that distance. What element do you two use because if it is wind earth or lightning I have a scroll here that could help."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo smiled and adjusted his glasses as he said "I use Earth jutsu."

Havok-Trance

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

Zephyr stomped his way towards Tera and then aimed a katana swiftly towards her neck.

"Listen to me here!" Zephyr said angrily, he never finished his training with Zeramaru and he wants it done. "Bring Zeramaru-sama back I know you can!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:25 pm
Several meters away, a shadow dashed out from behind a tree and left the area.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera quickly made a set of handseals. "Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Rock Shield) " Tera said as the soil from bellow her lifted up and created a shield in between Zephyr's katana and her.

"Tetsuo if you dont mind you can learn this jutsu and this one too." Tera said as she made a set of handseals making sure Tetsuo could see and she sunk into the ground suddenly. In just a second her hand emerged from right under Zephyr's left foot and she was about to pull him in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:31 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo jotted the hand signs and jutsu down so fast he had caused the end of the page to be lit on fire for a second when he struck it off the page. He stood up and began to read them.

He started be concentrating his chakra into the ground understanding that all jutsu when being learned should first be tested without the consumption of chakra. He made the signals and only worried about grasping the true form of the attack.

Taking a deep breath Tetsuo made the handseals once more before announcing "Rock Shield!" Just like that a large 10ft by 10ft slab of rock burst from the ground in front of Tetsuo. "Interesting," he said as he patted the rock.

Now for the other jutsu, he knew it was the Military technique because his father had used it before. He began to think about what he could do with it as he pondered how it worked. When he was done he made the signs and attempted to shove himself through the shield. Not working Tetsuo managed to slam himself into the slab and give himself a bruise on the skull.

Aggravated Tetsuo tried once more, taking some time to concentrate he shouted "Earth Military Movement," as he felt his body move. He began to fall as he closed his eyes. When he opened them he was on the other side of the slab with his and sticking in the ground. As he pulled it out he blinked slightly in disbelief. "Wow I'm on a roll."

Havok-Trance

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"TERA-SENSEI!" Lucia shrieked seeing Zephyr aim a katana but she noticed that her sensei could handle herself.

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)" she said making the handseals and she turned into a bolt of lightning headed for Zephyr. If she hit she could easily shock Zephyr.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo saw the man attack Tera and noticed that it wasn't just training. He quickly made a hand seal as three Flower tip shaped Shuriken appeared in his fingers. He through them at Zypehr hoping he would be foolish enough to swing his katana at them. He knew that if he did the wind from the movement would allow the shuriken to roll over or under the weapon and continue into him.

Havok-Trance

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:24 am
User Image

Zephyr's first thought is not to get grabbed by Tera and he used her own earth shield and kicked himself off of it dodging all the attacks.

Zephyr made seals and spat out a giant fireball towards Tetsuo he preformed Magen Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion Hell Fire Technique). "Tera listen, Zeramaru-sama was everything I had you have to bring him back." Zephyr said as he threw his katana in front of where Tera's hand emerged hoping Lucia would be conducted to strike it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:34 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

A blast of wind from above instantly spiked Zephyr to the ground as he dodged the attacks. Fenrir's shadow washed over him as he stood nearby with his arms crossed. "Your dependence on that man is pathetic." he growled.
(Falling Winds)
edit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 am
((By instantly spiking me into the ground do I get hit by Tera's literal ability to pull of my leg or do I just get knocked over after I dodge? I have to know cause its the first time I fight someone who used that jutsu.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games