Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm
(That's why I said it was sloppy, you didn't make that statement in the attack post but Oh the ******** well I'm not gunna argue over bullshit.)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo was pulled under the ground...

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 pm
((I'm lost....))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:03 pm
( I made this defense a long a** time ago for Grass, though I didn't wanna go to much detail I'm not to into rping with roots)

The roots traveled through the ground heading to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 pm
(alright I'm just saying since it is a really intricate thing at the first attack explain with them man cause that is what starts like all of these trivial fights)  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

As soon as Fenrir released Hideo he jumped into the wall to dodge Ryu's attack. Strangely he slammed into it and he fell back. "Ow!" he said as he stood back up and walked through the wall slowly.

"I forgot that I cant run into buildings. Well I did my end I wonder whats happening with Zephyr's party." he said to himself as he continued walking and his not so deep wounds on the scalp closed like it did not even happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S205-tlQijQ&feature=PlayList&p=497CD77B8CFECAC7&playnext_from=PL&index=1

((17 10 people I knew we should have cleaned up faster. Will Mai be harmed? AB needs both of the twins alive. I really dont see his point in attacking them but hey why should hideo care ))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:49 pm
((You might want to watch out. Ryu is attacking you too.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((You might want to watch out. Ryu is attacking you too.))

((Thats why I escaped to the rest of my team. When I first jumped that was to dodge the attack then I walked through the wall lemmy edit ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:58 pm
(O.o ummm okay...)

User Image

Ryu growled as he rushed after Hideo ready to kill.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:25 pm
Bankotsu entered the ramen shop, his arm raised onto the table he ordered a medium bowl of ramen, and a glass of water. Tired, of eating plants out made by the ground and water he dug out of the ground. As the ramen came to him he began to heave it down into his mouth, and into his stomach.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara paid no attention to the chaos that seemed to be going on in the ramen shop around her. She was concentrating on other things. Her mind was whirling as she tried thinking about just what she was going to do.

With a slight sigh of defeat, she just got up and left the ramen shop. She needed someplace quieter. She had to sit and think and regain some energy anyway. She figured she might as well do that in a more serene spot.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Ariana and Ariana sit at the ramen shop and sigh in sync. The shop owner places ramen before them and they both look down at it as it steamed up in their faces.
"yes"
Ariana replied before the question was asked by Ariana. Ariana sighed and went o ask another question but Ariana replied before she uttered a word once again.
"Because it'd none of your business."
They both stayed quiet and began to eat ramen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm
Bankotsu looked around the ramen shop, seeing two girls. After slurrping up the broth, he handed the shop keeper his bowl he stood up and peered around the room even more. The shopkeeper staring down at where the counter he ate on, began to look furious. He began to yell at Bankotsu he looked down at the counter to see a small patch of dirt where his hands were. Bankotsu laughed at him, he held his hand out over the dirt, then it shot towards the keeper. "Whats wrong with the dirt?" He said as the shop keeper began to find the small patches of dirt formed a hand, and then held him in the air by his collar.

Ducttape_Bandit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Both Arianas looked to Bankotsu.
"excuse me can you cut thats hit out?"
They asked in harmony.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:22 pm
Bankotsu glanced over at the the two girls. Turning fully without dropping the dirt he stared at them, "And why would I do that?"

Ducttape_Bandit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 pm
"beeeeecuuuuuuuzzz"
Ariana said dragging the word out as Ariana finished the sentence
"because it's wrong and you're pissing her off"
Ariana said pointing to Ariana.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games