Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:22 pm

((Lol bella is....nevermind but is someone gonna post? O.o its hard to rp with yourself...))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm

(Well..for me there's nothing to post since you left, and no one else is on *shrug*)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm

((true...but they can find him and be like OMIGOSH O.o then like run and trip on a loose tile *Nods* ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:31 pm

(So you want some random npc student to stalk you then run for their dear lifes?)

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:33 pm

((idc i just wanna rp...i'm bored out of my mind..))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Glancing around at the bullet holes, unconscious police officers, and general chaos surrounding the room, Eris felt a great deal of pride. “Well today was a good day.” She smiled cheerfully at Daichi who was still cowering behind the table. Reaching down Eris picked up the small red snake that had slithered around her feet. It was glowing almost unnoticeably.

“Good Momo, you did a good job.” Sliding the snake carefully into her backpack the blonde straightened to survey the room. There was little more she could contribute to the mess.”Lets follow Apollo he seems to be good at causing trouble.” Pulling a shaking Daichi to his feet, Eris started off in the direction she had seen Apollo go. She only paused a moment to look at a police officer moaning on the ground. “You my dear sir are going to be in BIG trouble. Discharging a weapon in an enclosed space with civilians and an unarmed suspect are grounds for being charged.”

Walking into the hall Eris noticed the scent of blood looking around she noticed Apollo sitting on the floor. “Oh dear,” She murmured. “Daichi be a sweet heart and bring one of those lovely girls from inside out here and see if they can help.” Calmly Eris walk over to Apollo and started to inspect him.

Nodding Daichi raced back into the cafeteria.

(sorry to interrupt)

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 pm

((Finally you speak i thought you were dead o.o and that fits in great)) Apollo stared at the floor not able to move at all he sat blood on the ground then realised it was his blood,If he wasnt already unable to move and on the floor he would have been just now ((Didnt know what to type ;( ))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:44 pm

(You're fine ^~^)

Ella looked up to see Daichi run into the cafeteria. She raising an eyebrow as Stella is busy getting her things. Bella waiting on Poseidon, as she got the clunks of cake out of her hair.

(sry for the short posts, is doing other stuff*

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:56 pm

“Just so you know,” Eris muttered primly, “I am a disaster at first aid but here try this.” Reaching into her backpack she pulled out Momo. The snake slithered out of Eris’s hand and around Apollo’s neck. Soon Apollo was glowing the same soft red as Momo. Slowly the glow faded as energy transferred from Momo to Apollo.

Collecting the drained snake Eris frowned slightly at Apollo. “Next time try to be more careful. I like trouble and mischief as much as the next person but not the kind that will land me in an asylum or a laboratory.”

Meanwhile Daichi surveyed the cafeteria. Stella would most likely kill Apollo faster so she was out. Bella was busy flirting with some blue haired dude. So Ella was the best option. “Um,” He stuttered, made nervous by the pretty girl, “I think Apollo is in trouble. Eris told me to come get you.” With no further explanation Daichi grabbed Ella by the wrist and dragged her into the hall.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Apollo looked up slightly to see eris "Hey...whats..up?..." apollo's head fell down again and he passed out from pain and blood lose ((ARGH WRITERS BLOCK DAMN YOOOOOUUUU))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 pm

"Clearly that did not help." Eris muttered looking at the prone figure before her. "Where in the seven Hells is Daichi?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Ella blinked, then shrugged as she let him drag her. After a short while she saw Apollo on the ground and this Eris next to him with some snake. She eyed the snake for a bit, then Eris.." Alright.. what we got?" She asked calmly, kneeling down beside Apollo.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm

“Dunno? He is unconscious and bleeding and that’s about all I got.” Eris shrugged. “I’m a musician not a doctor.” Looking up at Daichi she smiled at his nervous hovering. “Good boy Daichi. Now sit and don’t get in the way.” Daichi did as he was told.

“So what do we do now?” Eris asked Ella.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Ella sighed deeply.." Well... we could do three things." She said, glancing over at Apollo. " One, we could somehow use our magic to heal him. Two, we use the human way to heal. Or three, we leave him be and his god powers will heal him..eventually." She said with a scratch of her chin.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Eris dead-paned, "You people are seriously going to get the rest of us caught one day." Sighing she stroked Momo. "I really don't do healing, I hung with the god of war for a while. No healing there trust me. I tried using Momo to give him some energy so he will be able to heal himself eventually...I think. Do you have any healy things that could work?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games