Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm
"Hey! Easy on the suit!!" Demi snapped, climbing out of the cockpit and standing on top of the Tallgeese as she did. "...Soooooooo...." She said slowly, climbing down to the floor. ".......What now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 pm
A few pirates just stared at Demi.
"...The Gray Baron wanted to see you. Follow us." the one up front said as they began moving.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:43 pm
Demi just stared at the pirate, or rather the glowing eyes on their suit. It took her mind several moments to even register what they had said. "......Right on....." She said quietly, following from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 pm
After several minutes of silence as they walked, they reached a large steel door.
"Behind there is The Gray Baron...Mind you know your place..." the lead pirate said as he pressed a button, opening the door.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 pm
"Gray Baron..? Does this guy have a name I can call him besides Gray Baron?" Demi groaned, reluctantly going into the room.

"...So... You kinda forcefully made me come in here..?" She asked casually, looking around the room. She had to give him one thing.. it did look kinda nice for a pirate's office.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:59 pm
"Well, ya could'a declined at any time, ya know." The Gray Baron said, standing on the other side of the room behind her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:02 pm
"And risk the chance of being shot and my ship being shot down as well..?" Demi rose an eyebrow at him. "I let curiosity get the best of me anyway so I suppose it's mainly my fault."

"So why the Hell did you OFFER me an invite to come here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm
"I've been listening into all of the communications on your little cruiser...Your little Lieutenant thinks I'm going to trash his tin can." The Gray Baron said with a laugh.
"Space belongs to the Spacenoids. Not to some upstart with his own private army like Sol-Neos' Roggshide."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:12 pm
"You've been listening to us?!" Demi snapped in a surprised tone. "........I don't suppose you'd share what you know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:14 pm
"What? How much you hate your lieutenant, or about how it looks like the Sol-Neo ship that's been tailing you is mounting an attack as we speak..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:17 pm
"Wait what?!" Demi exclaimed, looking at him wide eyed. "Their about to attack?! I need to go back out there!!" She said, instantly turning around and running for the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:23 pm
The Gray Baron just watched her leave. Because of this, the Pirates did not stop her at all.

"Ya know...She could have just looked out the window to see thaaaat..."

"There defenders are away...Crush them!" Geno said over the Sol-Neo channel.

Rosh had already entered the battle, firing at the Sol-Neo suits, but maintained radio-silence.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 pm
"...She strikes me as the idiot who has to be told what to do... And even then she fails miserably." One of the pirates commented, shaking his head after she ran out.

Olskey just laughed manically, killing off the lesser suits as if they were nothing. He glanced over to Rosh's suit, staring at it. It was tempting to fight.. yet, he knew better.

"move, move, move!" Demi snapped, shoving several pirates out of her way roughly, paying no regard to the insults or shouts to her as she made it to the hanger, climbing inside the Tallgeese. She didn't even wait for their clearance to launch, she just flew right out and straight towards the battle. But rather than joining in the fight with everyone else, she was looking for one very particular suit. The one that had taken out Gil.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:34 pm
Grim stood in the back of the wave of soldiers. His suit's arms were crossed as he watched the one-sided battle.
". . ."

"Gray Baron, should we just sit back on this one?" Kogg asked, aloud, watching the battle, and getting no response.
"...Gray Baron..?"

The Gray Baron was gone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:42 pm
There was a sudden hit into the back of Grim's suit. It was a blast from the Tallgeese's linear cannon. Then there was another blow - the spiked whip wrapping itself around a leg on the suit. Demi then suddenly tugged on the leg, pulling Grim towards herself with the blade raised up in the air, coming down to hit him when he was close enough. "What the Hell did you do to Gil?!" She screamed loudly over the open channel, glaring down at his suit.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games