Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:04 pm
Asakura gently cuddled with her in his arms 'She is so...Warm and soft...' After a few minutes of cuddling he took off his shirt and placed it over Keila as a blanket. He then layed out his legs so her back was against his chest "My love...Lets go to sleep...You need to get some rest anyways..." 'She is exhausted...I really hope she doesnt take this the wrong way either...' Asakura softly whispered in her ear "Night...My love..." Before he was able to say anything else he had already fell asleep.

((I had one that was 2 lines longer and better but my comp just exited it...Thats why it took so long...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:22 pm
Slowly opening her eyes at the feel of movement, Keilantra tiredly look over her shoulder, at the sleeping Asakura.Giving a small smile she closed her eyes again.She was happy that she would finally get some sleep rather than dazzy rests.Driffting off into a deep sleep, she became completely peaceful, happy, calm, relaxed...and many other feelings.For the first time she hadn't dreamed that night...or she remembered.Keilantra had been acustom to images in her head so it was strange that nothing popped up.She was half-asleep now but didn't feel like getting up.Suddenly she remembered her sister.'Wonder why Amaya hasn' been popping up in my mind lately...maybe the spell started up again...hopefully...'Glancing up at Asakura she slowly stood up.Placing Asakura's shirt over him she walked over to her bag.Her two kittens popped out and she scooped them up, stroking their fur lightly.  

DeeMac61206

Azakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:35 pm
Asakura felt her move and he stayed in the same position as if he was still asleep 'Good thing im not a deep sleeper...' He slightly opened up his right eye to see what she was doing 'Is she leaving...No...She wouldnt...Guess I'll just trust her and see what happens...' Asakura layed there with his shirt layed over his chest as he watched Keila to see what she had been up to. He trusted her completely but for some reason he felt as if there was a reason she had gotten up 'Maybe she cant sleep...Maybe shes going somewhere else...I wonder...Should I get up and ask her...Should I stay here...' While thinking all of this he suddenly decided just to see what would happen and go along with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 pm
Keilantra held both her kittens in one arm while she walked over to the chair Asakura was sleeping against.Placing the kittens on the top of the chair she slid her body onto the seat with her legs over the arm.Both her kittens jumped onto her stomach and started p***y-footing.Giving a small 'ow' she unlatched their claws from her dress and gave them a look.Placing them back down, Akema slowly fell asleep while Sandya suddenly suddenly jumped on Asakura's head.'Oh no no no!!..ugh...why Sandya...why?...I mean god hes sleeping!...why must my kittens always jump on sleeping people's heads??...'Putting her hand over her mouth to keep from shouting she slowly reached her arm down to try to scoop the kitten up.  

DeeMac61206

Azakura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:50 pm
'Theres...A cat...On my head...What is up with that...Oh well...I can at least pretend like I was sleeping and the cat woke me up...' Suddenly his right arm rose over his head gently picking up the kitten and placing it in his lap "Cute cats...I wonder what your moms like Keila..." He started to softly pet the cat and then looked up at Keila "Love you..." He said it with a soft smile and then went back to petting the kitten "Lets do something romantic and quiet tomorrow...Like go to somewhere secluded and quiet...Where we can talk alone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:13 pm
((Evil sister...deleted my character...now I'm stuck with this hair...work gaia!!! *Hits gaia shops*
Haha..I got it back...))

Giving a small yelp she fell forward slightly, lossing her balance from the sudden surprise that the kitten was gone.Gaining her balance she picked up her other kitten and hopped up, then situating herself next to Asakura.Hearing something about her mother she rolled her eyes playfully."She's completely crazy, weird, and demanding...yet so is my whole family...still you gotta love her..."Akema gave a soft meow at her brother and jumped onto Asakura's lap.Tilting her head slightly she gave a small gasp."No fair they like you better!"As Asakura continued to talk Keillantra gave a nod and smiled."Sounds nice...."  

DeeMac61206

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:21 am
Keith sighed as he walked into the Lounge. Never been here. But it is an intresting place. Yes indeed it is. He pondered in his head. Many things were going on in it; The dance was coming up, and to he was very board. The room was interesting, and he liked to observe. But the dance was one thing that was bothering him. "Gah. I shouldn't be bothering with this. Why should I care for this thing?!" Keith pushed his hand threw his christmas green hair and sighed. He looked around.

"Well, even if I was looking.." He stopped himself. Getting soft I see. Tisk Tisk Tisk. He laughed at himself for a second then stopped. He whent to a couch and pulled out a book. "It's been awhile since I read. I don't want my inteligence to go down now do I?" He said while pulling out the page. I guess I could keep my eyes open.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:31 am
Bijou slumped into the couch she was sitting in. There was a boy with vibrant green hair sitting next to her. He was reading a book. She looked up at him and smiled. "Hi. I'm Bijou" she said. She was tired. She needed something. She would wait for him to answer first, though. The boy was good looking. He looked about a year older than herself. She straightened out her watermelon tank top and brushed some dust off of her outer shirt. She was hoping this boy wasn't stupid. Maybe he was... romantic?

She brushed a little hair out of her face and looked up at the boy. She seemed fidgity. That would pass though, as soon as he spoke. The sound of the voice was something she needed. She didn't know why, though.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:42 am
Keith noticed someone sitting beside him. He made no note untill she spoke. He didn't put down the book. "Hello." He said as he turned to the girl. I hope she isn't un-inteligent. She's pretty jumpy. He tried not to judge a book by it's cover.

He looked the girl in the eyes then back to his book. "How are you today?" Keith questioned as he fixed his book mark and put the book down. He put his hand on his chin and put his arm behind the girl on the chair and crossed his legs.

Maybe I should get to know her more. It wont hurt probably. The girl, in which he thought, was as a girl should look. For in his matter he thought. But inteligence could lack in anyones body.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:00 am
Bijou smiled. "I'm good. What's your name?" She said. She cocked her head slightly to the side and asked: "Oooh, and what book are you reading?" she smiled at the boy. He seemed very intelligent. She was smart too. And not quite as fidgity. That was good. She brushed another strand of hair back and slumped back into the chair. Maybe the two of them could go to the sakura festival together? She had been working on making a kimono for it. She heard there was a contest for the best kimono. She could get school credits and maybe get a pet or something.

She laughed and thought about her design. It was a purple and blue kimono with a flower design on it. She didn't have it anywhere close to finished, but it did have a big bow on the back that she was proud of.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:12 am
She seems kind. Keith smiled. "My name is Keith Tei. It's a pleasure to meet you my lady." He said as he looked down at the book. "Oh, well it's nothing to care about, but if you really do want to know the name is Intales of nature and geograpic features. It isn't anything I know people would be intrested in, but I am." He continued. He looked over at the girl. "And may I ask, what is your name?"

Keith thought it was weird to the thinking much of this girl, it wasn't like he wanted to get anywhere, but she seemed like an intresting character. And part of him did want to know more. There was a festival coming up afterall. He smiled again. It was a rare thing, for him to smile, but he was being nice that day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:51 pm
"I already told you my name. It's Bijou. Nice to meet you, Kieth" she laughed. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at the book. "I was reading a book about Emotional Magic earlier. And I used a girl's confusion to control her. It was pretty cool. But also very tiring" She smiled and looked around. She needed some caffiene. "Hold on, I need something to drink" She smiled and stood up. She walked over to a booth that sold Starbucks coffee and ordered a Venti Caramel Frappuccino.

She sat down with her drink and took a large sip. It was so good. She hadn't had one like this in a while. It was perfect. She smiled and slumped in the chair a bit. It was a large leather sofa. there didn't seem to be many people in there, so it was quiet. But it was an awkward silence. There wasn't anyone in the hall either. She sighed and looked up at Kieth. He was drilling into his book with his eyes. Nothing seemed to phaze him.  

maxochrome effect
Crew

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:02 pm
Keith laughed. "Ah yes, that's right! You did tell me." He said with a smile as he looked over at the girl, that now had coffee. "Emotional Magic?" He said with a intrested face. "I haven't exactly heard of that before. To beable to controle one's emotions is a very big responcibility." He said looking forward. "You have caughten my intrest!" He said with a smile as he put out his hand and made a rose. "When I said it was a pleasure to meet you, I truly ment it." He said as he looked her in the eyes with a smile and put the rose infront of her.

He handed her the rose. "Do you hold any other abilities?" He questioned as he looked at his hand. "Ah. And if you were wondering yourself, I have the art of Earth Manipulaion." Keith continued as he put his hand down, still in the amazed state mentaly. She truely is an amazing one. Not sure if she exactly uses them inteligently, but she seems good. Keith was now intrested in the girl, Bijou.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:10 am
"Just say the word, and Luna here can find pretty much anything at night."
"Yup, I really can!" The sprite was bouncing around the three of them, unable to control it's energy. "Yay! I'm out, I'm out! New friend, new friend!"
"Um, yeah. Luna's always a little hyper when it's summoned. Sorry about that."
Luna bounced back on top of Yutakia's head and looked at her eyes. "Hiyas!"  

Lyrical Nanoha

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games