Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:50 am
Telaria ran her fingers through her hair, a bewildered expression upon her face. What exactly had she missed? Well...she wasn't about to ask. It seemed so many things were going wrong today and she had a feeling that it wouldn't stop now. She headed towards the front door with Matheus hoping that this plan would work and that the Conflicted were not one step ahead of them like they always were.

Eisti merely nodded. But she had a feeling that even though Matheus had forgiven her, he was still upset. She followed Brim out of the kitchen and caught up with Matheus and Telaria. She was beginning to think of herself as nothing but a burden to the Blessed. She wondered if she left the group and Salem all together if that would make things easier on all of them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 am
((no prob green and it's fun at times...I really dont like to do a lot of work during school, but I'm having financial problems at school, so I have to book quite a few jobs this semester))

Jean listened to Levi. "Okay then I'll wait" she said tucking the potion back into her bag. She looked out the window as Levi looked out the window. She could feel he was a little stressed. She inhaled and blew softly releasing a pink gas, a pheromone that would relax him. "I'll stay here, I'm sure that with the abilities they posses, they can see this as well" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm
((Just thought I would let everyone know I found a use for the reserved space on the front page. We now have a mega recap, which I will be adding to on a regular basis. whee ))

Levi only saw the pink cloud in the cornor of his eye before he found himself oddly calm. He looked back to Jean, his face lit with the first genuine smile he's had in quite a long time. "I have no idea what you just did, but I thank you so much for it." Levi murmered to her softly. He turned to her completly, and found himself closing the gap to embrace her. He kissed the her crown before releasing her once again. "Whatever it was that you just did...I needed that. I'm sure you can imagine I've been quite on edge for a long time now.
His sense of calmness was only enhanced once he heard that Jean would stay with him. "I'm glad." he told her gently, while moving a lock of hair away from her face.

Matheus saw that everyone was beginning to leave the kitchen, and gathering at the front door. "Well if everyone is ready to go....shall we leave?" she said, attempting to keep her voice as light as she could. She assumed that Ayatane wouldn't be coming with them, seeing as he looked busy with other things. Justing wanting to get outside, Matheus left before she got any real answer. It had been the type of question where she wasn't expecting an answer anyway. Once outside, she took a deep breath, breathing in the afternoon air, before beginning the walk back to town.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Telaria ran her fingers through her hair. When would this entire nightmare end? This war against the Conflicted had gone on long enough. How far would her sister actually go to achieve revenge? Why couldn't she make Abigail see that she hadn't wanted to abandon her? When would her sister stop taking her anger out upon the innocents? All these questions and many more plagued Telaria as she and Eisti followed Matheus out of the manor.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm
Jean looked at Levi and smiled as she looked up into his eyes. She felt comfortable and wanted this moment to last forever. "It's just a pheromone, it was to calm you, and it was no problem, I like to help you" she stated with a smile. This was the closest she had ever gotten to someone in years. She embraced him with a hug, listening to his heart, she enjoyed the intimacy of not only kissing but the touch he had given her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am
((This isn't going to be much of a post. xd Just don't really want the RP to die.))

Brim nodded when Matheus asked if they should leave. Though it wasn't much of a question rather than a small statement. Brim followed Matheus when she began to walk towards the City. He pretty much followed in silence as he contemplated the very many ways this could end.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:28 pm
((It wouldn't have die. Not as long as I own a keyboard and have typeable fingers that is. blaugh I was just waiting for you. I belive Raz is waiting for you as well Lehi. 3nodding And now if you all don't mind...I'm going to speed up this walk))

The walk to Levi's home passed without much drama. Other then a few villagers giving the 'strangers' walking through town a rather hard look. There was nothing too threatening about three females and a male walking through town though, so no one was running rumors yet. Matheus paused outside of Levi's house, and after taking a deep calming breath, knocked on the door.

Levi gently stroked Jean's hair while she listened to his heard, remaining silent for that amount of time, just enjoying her company. Their moment was soon interupted however, by a knock on the door. "I should go answer that..." he murmered, and relunctantly pulled away from her to get the door. When he opened the door, his imidiate though was who were these people standing at his door and why were they there.

"Hello. Um...is Jean there? We are the people she told you about." Matheus said, looking up at him.

The people Jean mentioned? Did the woman mean Jean's coven? But she said.....well maybe they had a change oh heart. "Yes...yes she is. Won't you come in." Levi stepped aside, to allow the four enterence into his house. So this was the coven of the Blessed? Strangers to his eyes. Hmm...maybe they under disguise.

Matheus murmered a thank you, and walked passed Levi into his house. She imidiatly saw Jean, and smiled as she walked over to her, and hugged her. "We decided that your friendship was too valuable to just give up like that. Please forgive us. We're here now...though...well we also though it was best to come under cover..just in case. We're useing the potion you gave Brim. I'm Matheus. Eisti, Brim, and Telaria are here as well." Matheus whispered in Jean's ear during the hug, low enough that Levi would not hear her. Matheus released Jean, and faced Levi again. "You may call me Mattie." she told him, with a graceful curtsy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Jean looked at Levi and then her coven that had just walked in. As she hugged Matheus, she smiled hearing what she had told her. She nodded and looked at Levi. "Yes this is my coven" she stated with a nod. "It's great that you all changed your minds" she stated.

Tabitha continued to read as she saw a few unfamiliar people pass her. "hmmm...that's odd, I've never seen these people here" she stated. She had somethings to tell Abigal, a plan more or less, but it would definately bring the deaths of The Blessed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 pm
Raziel's footfall clicked softly in the hallway as he moved towards his living courters of the ruined building. He remembered this hallways well, he lived her for nigh 500 years and everything was still as things were back then.... spare the disrepair and rubble. Raziel came to the last room on the end of the hall and pushed the door open to his master bedroom. The heavy oak door groaned in protest and gave way to a room that looked as though it belonged to another house entirely. Prestine white walls and vibrant red trim graced the walls, the rugs matched within a few shades. A king sized, four poster bed graced the huge room. Golden oak dressers, tables and closets dotted the room. In the far right corner a collection of porcellin dolls that belong to his wife stood gracefully in the corner. Raziel closed the door behind him and locked it, then checked the lock another three times before he was satisfied enough to take off his cloak and place it on the coatrack that was beside the door. His wife would regularily scold him for using the chairs to place his cloaks and coats on. "They are places for people to sit, not for the enjoyment of your cloaks." Raziel stepped out of his shoes and let his bare feet grace the floor. He had put alot of work into this room to restore it to what it looked like before the manson collasped, even though the manson was relocated he still kept this room as it was 500 years ago, he replaced everything. His wifes porcillen dolls, the tables, the chairs and ever small detail was recreated for when his wife returned to him. Raziel ghosted across the room to his desk. A series of journals kept his memory fresh and his thoughts know for future uses. It was also a way to try and sort out his thoughts. Raziel pulled up the skirt of the dress a little before sitting down, pulling up to his desk he softly pulled out the farthest leather bound book, quil and ink.

Todays date: Unknown, year 1692

The experiment is going well, mine hope still rests in the life energy that mine minions can steal away from the village, thought the progess of thy research is going slow I still hold onto that small hope that she will be returned to me. Events are moving quickly indeed, Abigail hath been scheming again and my powers were needed as usual. Its a tedious game that we doth play, the Danse Macabre - the tune of the Damned- still plays the song of discord. I imagine that its only a matter of time before she betrays me; he mind is becoming more warped with vengence that her acts seem random and her plans are as aloof from us as always. There is a bright side, Tartarus is showing promise in his influnce of the undead that I control. He still has a length to go before he learns to control his hatred of the living so that he can make more rash choices. Regardless... he has helped me create a new breed of undead servents, their forms should prove advantagous to me put I shall have to put them to the test tonight when things are dark. Asphyxious toils away as I write in hopes of understanding fully what has been done to achieve this. He will learn soon, I'm sure.
The more I perform these acts the more stone hearted I seem to become, I put this down not as self pitty or regret, rather a modivation to help me obtain my dream, to hold my wife after I revive her from this statis. I seem to focus on it even more these days of late. Perhaps it is my way of coping with what I've done or perhaps I can taste the results sooner than I can envision them. Either way, I know that I am one step closer to that goal. Though the evening isn't here yet I get anxious as alway to embrace the night when my abilities are at their peek. Death seems to hold a better grip on this world when the day star falls from the heavens. Once this night is over, and I get some more life energy for her and more souls for me, I shall see where I stand on the amount of life energy. The betrayers flesh and blood won't last me much longer, though the bones and soul I've anchored the other spawn to have lost their sence of self. It is promising and gives me a grim, dark satisfaction after he used me for my work, then pointed his cowardly finger at me to cry 'fiend' and 'heretic.' Well, I have one of his desendence and his wedded in my possession and the other near my grasp. The bastards bloodline will end very soon. Once that happens I hope to peek into the corner of hell were all traitors go to catch a glimpse of his face to see the expression.
Time, though irrelivent to me anymore, is drawing shallow for the day. I will have time for some quick rest and meal before I take my new creations for their test run. I do hope the next family snatched up give me more life energy then the last. If necessary, I will drag this whole damned town into my experiment to bring her back.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 pm
((I think I'm just going to bump for now. Can't think of too much to post.))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:50 pm
Zane walked into a town "hm looks like the perfect place to con some more people" he said with a smirk. As he walked farther in he found the town square where he started putting up a stall, when he finished he began setting up some 'Parlor tricks' when he was finished setting up his stall he said "Come all! Maybe win yourself some money with games like 'Which Cup is correct?' and much more!" Time to get some profit. He thought. Someone walked up and put some money down on the table "Hello sir! up for a game of 'Which Cup is Correct'?" he said as he put a penny under the cup then when the man answered "Sure" he began twisting the cups around then he stopped real quick "Arm cramp sorry sir" he said twirling his arm and while the man was looking at him he used him Manipulation Zaiphon to move the penny from under the cup and into his lap then began twirling the cups around again when the man chose the correct cup nothing was under it "Oh bad luck sir" he said as he took the money "Better luck next time" he said as the man walked away. "Who's next?" he said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Levi's smile became more definate when he heard that it was indeed, Jean's coven. "Pleased to meet you all. Please have a seat. If there is anything that I can get you, all you need is to ask." he told them all, being as hospitable and welcoming as he could manage. He knew that they didn't trust him completly, so he was attempting to show them that he wasn't a terrible heartless judge as they may belive.
"Jean told me...that you weren't too enthousiastic about coming. But I do thank you for your change of heart." he told them sincerly.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:32 pm
Jarlin looked at Ayantane and pouted. "I thought you said that we were going to fight...let's go already" he stated with the tone of an anxious child. He was more excited than anything because next time if trouble was to go down, then he would actually be a great help instead of a henderance in his mind.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 pm
Ayatane chuckled and placed a hand on top of Jarlins head and ruffled his hair. No... I said I would give you some lessons on using your weapon. I was hoping to talk to Goldor about something first but I guess that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Ayatane left his things on the table as they were, just in case Goldor came in. He was sure that if he saw the face that seemed to repeatedly appear in the photos. Know Goldor would be less than a far cry from being pleased he stood up and placed his weapons in his belt loops again. He looked over to the boy and nodded.
Alright then, lets see what we can do about some lessons shall we? It'll help pass the time till the other get back. Come along, Goldor will put a crator in the earth if we do this in here, so lets go outside.
Ayatane walked to the door and opened it for the young boy.

((Raz is going to have to fudge the lesson a little when we get there. sweatdrop ))  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games