Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:31 am
Risa giggled. "hehehehe I see that you learned some new tricks while I was gone." Risa smiled and closed her eyes, "I too have many tricks but they are useless to me..on this side...." Then she opened her eyes and gave a soft sigh. She opened the door alittle but then stop. She had a feeling that she should go in. She got this feeling from what happend at the raven Tree. Her hand was still on the door and her purple hair flew over her eyes. Behind the hair she had eyes that were crying. "um...um...Well, I think...um...you should go in..I will..stay back here.." Risa took a step back and opened the door for Livvy (note: hair still in front of eyes).

((man...we need like Legend right now!!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:37 pm
Risshun ahd sat down on her bed and was sewing up the left sleeve of her shirt. Her puppy had his red ball and was chasing it around the room. her door was open just a crack so she could see others pass in the hall. She had just gotten a call from Naka. He said they would have to delay the battle a little longer since something came up on his end. She didn't mind though, she needed to regain some of her power, and her fire mark still glowing didnt help at all. She finished stiching up the rip and changed out of the shirt she was wearing and put on the one she finished sewing. She stretched out her arms and made sure that there wasnt anything she missed. "Good as new" she said happily, putting away her things.  

SunKissHoneyDew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:30 pm
Livvy looked from Risa to the now open door. It was quiet inside - too quiet. She had a bad feeling about what she would find in there. It bothered her, too, that Risa had not just rushed in like she usually would. She let out a heavy sigh before stepping through the doorway. "Legend?" she asked softly. Livvy was afraid to talk even above a whisper because of the silence that filled the room. "Legend, a-are you okay?" Carefully, and very slowly, she made her way over to the bed. She stopped halfway to look back at the doorway. She gestured for the others to come in as well. It was mostly directed to Risa though, since she knew Okami would come right in.

((ya I know...since I still don't really know whats going on hehehe... sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:57 pm
Cat now heard a noise and opened one eye. She was still trying to meditate.

She was no longer Cat though, she was temporarily her dark side. Cat looked around. Her expression was stoic and her body was still. She then heard the shuffling of footsteps.

She untangled herself from the vines and walked to the door. Cat then noticed that the door was slightly open. She opened the door and looked out into the hallway. "Korfu hina gyny san rehct? Fordu hinja ener abgo ty?" Cat said as she looked for the source of the shuffling.

She looked around and walked out the door. She then spotted a person. "Namk! Kornek su na par?" She ordered, said and asked the figure in Hylian.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:40 pm
Legend was lying in a pool of her own blood on the bed as her friends entered the dorms. She was beginning to stir, and turned towards them. "H-help..." she whispered. There was dried blood all over her mouth, but at least her mouth was no longer bleeding. Good...maybe I'm getting a little- Suddenly, she began to cough thunderously. Luckily, nothing came out of her mouth, so maybe she WAS getting better. She struggled to take off the sheets from her bunk, threw them to the floor, then began to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:04 pm
Risa didn't dare to enter but she did look in. She saw that Legend was alittle better. When she saw the blood she yelled 'ewww' under her breathe.

Meanwhile, far away...Rosa jumped up for joy as she recieved a letter from some one... "YES!! He's coming!! He's coming!!!I have to tell Risa!!" Rosa ran into the hallways yelling "RISA!!" Then she came to Legend's Hallway and saw Risa standing outside the door. "HEy Risa!! Guess what!! Daisuke! he is----huh? Legend!!!" Rosa saw the door open and she ran in ingoring anyone else in the room. She saw her coughing and and patted her on the head. "God job, kid. You beat the hardest part. Don't worry..the worst part is over." Rosa took out a clothe and tapped it on her face try to remove the dry blood. Rosa smiled at Legend to see that she was alittle better. At this moment she forgot all about what she was going to tell Risa. Next Risa looked around the room to see Okami and that girl....she was here with Legend so Rosa didn't think she could be that bad. With a smirk on her face and said, "And you are?"  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Livvy watched silently as the girl, who Risa had mentioned to be her sister, entered the room and took care of Legend. When she was done, both girls' eyes met. They were still complete strangers to one another, and neither gave off a friendly vibe to the other. Livvy could tell by the way the girl looked at her that she seemed to be contemplating whether or not she was trustworthy. In her mind, she wondered what the conclusion was.

She was interrupted from any further thoughts when the mysterious girl smirked at her and asked who she was. Livvy didn't smile back, not even with her own smirk. Instead she replied with narrowed eyes and the same serious expression she'd given the girl when they passed in the hall earlier. Perhaps she'd upset Livvy in some way already? You had to be careful around her after all.

"I'm not obligated to answer that," she said, "You're supposed to introduce yourself before asking questions. That's proper etiquette."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:02 pm
Rosa gave that girl another look. No one back in town ever dared to talk back to her like that. She was older then that girl and smarter. By the girls thoughts Rosa could tell this girl didn't trust her. Rosa twisted her hair in a 'do you think I care way'. Then she looked in right into her eyes. "Whatever...I'll play along. I'm Rosa-chan, actually *glare* Rosa-san to you. I major in Light magic and Mind Reading."

Risa heard voices coming from the room. She hoped that her sister wasn't doing anything too bad. She poped in with only her head showing her head with her hair still in front of her face. "um...is everything all right?" She saw that look on Rosa's face and she knew somethign was up.

Rosa turned to her younger sister. "You can come in now."

Risa slowly walked in not saying a word. Then she tugged on her older sister's dress and asked. "Um..sis....why do you have that look on your face? You need to smile more..."

Rosa gave a glare at Risa. "Be quiet. *she turned to Livvy* and as I said before and you are? If you know Risa you must be...descent in someway..."  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:32 pm
Livvy's eyes narrowed more until she was glaring back at Rosa. She wasn't surprised this girl could read minds. In fact, it seemed to run in the family. Livvy figured this girl was Risa's older sister by the way she acted. But she couldn't be much older if she was attending high school. That's means she wasn't much older than herself. It didn't matter anyway - Livvy didn't care how old this girl was, she just didn't like her.

She flicked her hair and 'tsked' to show her dislike openly. It was unlike Livvy to act so snobbish. Normally, she didn't care what others thought and didn't justify anything they said with a reaction - but Rosa was different. She felt the need to make her anger known.

"I still shouldn't tell you my name, not after that remark Rosa. But I guess if you must know..." Livvy had some knowledge of japanese culture - enough to know the honorific system at least. She purposely left the honorific off of Rosa's name as an insult. It was low, but she didn't care at the moment. "My name is Olivia. You don't need to remember it. I doubt we'll share much conversation in the future."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:39 am
Risa stood there...not saying a word. She looked at the looks on her sister's and Livvy's faces and here heart started to burn. "Usually Rosa isn't this mean!!!! Not even to me and she enjoys it.Why is she actign this way? She was nicer to the when she first meet them. I can't stand this anymore." A tear went down her face and as it did so dark magic started to form around her hand. Another tear droped and the darkness grew. Next she walked over to her sister and wishpered,"I'm sorry." Rosa was just about to say what but then Risa slaped Rosa across the face with dark magic. After that Risa left the room not saying a word. As she walked out she had a evil smile on her face.

After the slap, Rosa bent down of her knees. Risa just made Rosa immobile. Rosa's true weakness, darkness. When Risa and Rosa were little they played with each other and were like best friends. But one day Risa got her dark powers and Rosa couldn't stand her. Eversice then Rosa never acts the same way to Risa.

Rosa couldn't move. When Risa salpped her the darkness covered her eyes. She felt like she couldn't breathe.... "Light" She keep on repeating these word she stood up. Rosa took a deep breathe. "(giggled) Hehehe I hate when she did that. O well." For some reason she was smiling alot...Next Rosa walked over to the three girl. "It was nice to spend the day with you...Okami and Legend. You too, Olivia." She walked out of the room.

Meanwhile Risa was in her room watching what was going on. Risa laughed. "Knew it! I knew Rosa would be her normal self if she mad her light stronger. I just hope its good enough for her to not be mad at me." You could tell Risa ot alot smarter when she was away.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:29 pm
Livvy was surprised by Risa's action. Normally she wasn't so harsh. She couldn't help but remember when they were all at the lake and Risa suddenly turned on her. It must just be her dark powers. But whatever it was, it seemed to have quite the effect on Rosa. After she found the strength to move again, Rosa's personality had completely changed. Mood swings must also run in the family.

Livvy dismissed these thoughts after Rosa had left the room. There would be plenty of time to think it over later. She turned to Okami, who was the only girl in the room with her aside from Legend. "You'll take care of her then, I guess?" she asked, referring to their bed-ridden friend. "If you need anything, I'm just next door. Right now I have someplace else to be." Then she left the room.

Before Livvy continued towards the stairwell, she looked to Risa's dorm room. She knew she had to go back to Minami soon, or she'd be in big trouble with her water-loving friend. Livvy figured she should maybe at least tell Risa where she was going just in case she was needed. She walked over to Risa's door and knocked softly. "Risa, it's Livvy. Can we talk for a minute?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:56 pm
After doing that little trick to Rosa she started getting ready for bed. She hoped that her bed would be nice compared to the trees. She yawned and got into her Pjs. They were black and blue. Even since Risa left for a while she seemed to like black and using magic alot more. Next her hands were telling her to keep on casting magic, for some reason...she could stop. She put her head out the window and saw some street lights. "This will do." Slowly one by one the lights went out and with each one gone...for some reason the happier Risa got.

*knock knock*

Risa heared that Livvy was at door. Without even turning around teh door opened. She was still making the lights disapper....one..by one... "Hello, Livvy-chan. What calls you to be little dorm today?"

Rosa was gone....I wonder where she is?  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:18 pm
Livvy stayed in the hallway for a moment, wondering if it was alright for her to enter Risa's room. After all, Risa hadn't come to open the door herself. But she figured Risa was probably the one who opened the door anyway, even if she was still at the window. So, Livvy came in and closed the door behind her. She remained leaning against the door and staring at the floor as she spoke.

"Risa-chan," she started, but there was a long pause afterward. Livvy was at a loss for words; she couldn't remember what she came to tell Risa in the first place. Perhaps because the excuse she made to come see her wasn't really what she wanted to talk about, and now, she was unable to say what she needed to.

"Uh, um...well...I guess I just came to talk. I mean, it's been so long after all." She bit her lip - she was kind of pressed for time. Minami would be angry with her if Livvy made her wait too long, but she couldn't leave until she'd spoken with Risa.

"So, how did it go?" Livvy was referring to her "journey." Risa had been gone for quite some time and Livvy had to admit she was curious as to what went on during that time. There were nights she couldn't sleep because she was worried or curious about it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:31 am
As Livvy walked into the room Risa could tell that for some reason Livvy was nevrous. She couldn't tell why though. Risa could easily read her mind, but ever since Rosa came...she just felt so strange. She didn't even know why Rosa came...

Risa was in deeo thought as she heard Livvy say something. She turned around to show..a smile. "Its nice of you to stop by." Then when she asked Risa about her trip/mission, A sudden silence came unto the room.

What happened on her trip?...Risa's face started to get all red and she couldn't think straight. She was hoping no one would remeber but Livvy did. She had a billion things she wanted to saw but only one pharse came out. "well...um...it was...um..um....(teary eyes) all that i knew was...a lie..."

What was she doing? During the time she was gone she actually went back to her village. She froze time there and found out stuff that she never knew. Like everything that happend to Riku.and her becoming evil..was planned by her family clan...and it had something to do with her. That boy that her family told gave this so called 'curse' was actually Daisuke. She was too young to relieze what actually happend. Of course Diasuke didn't do it on his own will. It was the government....he never actually gave me anything. Just that day my powers came to be and they told me it was that guys fault. So all this time Risa felt like she lived in Lies. Just one thing she couldn't find out. What is going to happen? Why did they do all this? And why is Rosa here?

Risa looked up at Livvy with worried eyes. "Actually I wish I never left." She wanted to tell Livvy everything but they couldn't come out fo her mouth.

*knock knock* Some one was at the door. But who? Risa slowly got up and opened the door. She hoped it was not Rosa. Waiting outside the door was a boy around the age of 17 with red spikey hair and orangered eyes. He was wearing a white hoodie so you couldn't really see his face. "Risa-chan. Here is a letter sent by your sister. The person recieving the leter sent it back. PLease give it to her as soon as possible. Thank you, Risa-chan." The boy did a small bow and ran off.

"Who was he? He looked like..daisuke..but....why would he be here?" Risa watched the boy run down the hallway going pretty fast. How did he know her name?

Risa walked back into the room with the letter in her hand. "That was strange...Should I read it?" Risa knew that Rosa knew what was going on. This letter may have what she wanted know. Everything......She knew Rosa may chase her around if seh found out but Risa was not afraid of her anymore. She looked at the letter with an evil look on her face.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

superb soup

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:17 am
"Ok, lets go heart " she exclaimed, following her newfound friends and the young android. "I'm so excited! Think of all the new things we will learn, all the new people we will meet! Oh, I get excited just thinking about it!" she cheered. She watched Airah struggling with her luggage. "Here, let me take something of your hands, Airah." she offered, reaching for one of her bags. All her baggage was stowed away in a dimentional bag she had in her pocket. The bag could hold up to 500 pounds worth of stuff, and would still be no larger than a bag of marbles.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games