Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm
Rygor could feel the cold and it bugged him he hated the cold. He sighed as he got out of the water and was shivering. "I hate the c..cold" He said. He looked at Amiea and saw the door "Why is there a door here?" He asked as he felt his body starting to warm up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor and back at the door. "Because it holds something that's valueble" she stated with a smile. She walked over to it and nodded. If what her father told her was correct then...She stood back as the water rised behind them as two orbs pushed into the stone door and she channeled lightning to hit the door. The tomb began to shake as the door opened leading into a deeper cavern, torches already lit, she stepped in. "You can turn back if you want...or you can continue" she stated as she walked down the spiraled stairs.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:57 pm
Kenji nodded. "Goodnight Dulceri." he said and left to his home. He wondering what to do for the rest of the night while walking. He wouldn't have to meet Dulceri until morning. He sighed. Everyone looked so sad or stressed out at the meeting. He played around with his flute. He could do many things with this flute, or any musical instrument. Amplifying sound waves was his speciality even if it had nothing to do with sand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Rygor stood up and followed her "I'm coming" He said as he hurried after her. He smiled as he caught up to her "So this place has been here the whole time I never even knew" He said. He looked around suprised by the place.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:14 pm
Amiea looked at him. "This body of water is said to be where the original water manipulators came from" she stated. "Thus Evermore was born" she stated continuing their treck. "It's said that when the moon is full and a child is born they inherit great prower as a gift from the gods and that child is endowed with the ability to control the weather" she stated with smile. "And so far in Evermore it has only been me and my son Nas" she stated with a sigh. "But...well I'll ruin the surprise if I keep talking" she stated looking at him as they reached the bottom of the stairs and entered a room with bright light. A jewel incrested door was there as she touched it, it shook and a crystaline room was there. In the middle of the room lay a crystaline case. "This is what I came here for" she stated.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:20 pm
Rygor was suprised at the history in the place "Wow I never knew any of that" He said. He smiled at her "This place is amazing" He said as he walked into the crystaline room. He walked with her up to the case "So this is what was hidden so deep in here" He said. He thought about reaching for it but decided against it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor and smiled looking at him. She approached the case and opened it showing to pendants. "One is called the Dragon Tear" she stated with a smile. "I'm giving it to Nephilis" she stated with a smile. "It will amplfy his water abilities" she stated. "The other one is a transferal stone" she stated. "If something was to happen to me...then this stone would grant my weather abilities to someone else" she stated with a smile. "Nas is too young to even use his powers...but" she could see she was sounding weird, so she stopped. "Well it makes a nice necklace" she said with a smile. She closed the case and looked at Rygor. "Are you ready to leave" she questioned.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Rygor nodded "Yeah lets get out of here" He said. He smiled and opened a portal "We can take my portal unless you want to go back the way we came" He said he had never transported anyone else besides himself before but he wanted to try it.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor and shook her head. "No, I have to leave the way I came, they have to be expossed to this body of water to even work" she stated with a nod. She then began to proceed up the stairs once again until she reached the entrance of the tomb as she took a small break before she would enter the water.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Rygor decided he would follow her and closed his portal. He ran after her and caught up to her. "I thought I might as well continue back with you" He said. He smiled and sat next to her. "That is as long as you don't mind" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:12 pm
Amiea smiled of course I dont mind" she stated taking out the two pendants as she held them in her hands. She handed the case to Rygor. "Make sure you get some of the water and keep it in the case it has mystical properties" she stated as she lept into the water the pendants glowing as she swam downward and exited the lagoon as she was swimming back upwards towards Evermore.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm
Rygor smiled and nodded "Alright I will" He said. He then dove in behind Amiea and got the water. He smiled as he surfaced in Evermore. He smiled at Amiea "So you going to go give the pendant to Nephilis now or later" He asked. He sat down to catch his breath for a moment.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm
Amiea shortly surfaced and stepped out looking at Rygor. "I think that I'll give it to him tomorrow morning" she stated with a smile. "Oh and Rygor...you never saw this place...okay?" she said taking the container he had and looked at the sky. "Let's get a move on" she said smilng.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 pm
"I'm doing it for a selfless reason, but it's still heavy on me. I can be dethroned for this. The replacement of a figurehead of another nation is in the category of Territorial Expansion. I can't expand past what I do have. I can only occupy...that's it!" Nephilis takes Asani is his arms and kisses happily. "If I send a few of my men to Silicia, they'll think it's an occupation and not an expansion!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Zephyr returned to Tenshu, heading down to the kitchens. She had a lot on her mind, between what happened at the meeting and what Chyuta had said to her. She knew there was no way she could sleep at the moment. She poured herself a glass of wine to try and help herself relax.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games