Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:36 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Akira nodded. "Thank you."

He retreated to a corner of the training gounds and opened the scroll slowly. Inside lay the Technique he had been waiting for to learn. He read slowly from the start, being sure that he did not miss anything with it. Akira studied the Technique's Abilities and costs first. [1/4]

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak

((So... It's S-Rank, right? It will Take 10 posts to learn? Well... With my Sharingan, and my Ninjutsu Mastery, It will take me a total of 4 Posts to learn it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

As Akira learned the Technique on the scroll, he used a lot of mental focus. He studied the scrolls Chakra costs next, and the Sacrifice that was to be made with this technique. Akira had to be sure that this technique was properly learned.

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak

((I'm also going to assume this is the Only Scroll, so I am going to give it back when I am done. Lest someone defeat me and take it off my corpse.))  

Naruto Eternity

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira finished reading on the technique's cost of chakra and the such. He took a deep breathe and continued. He scrutinized every last detail, down to the bone and then started to learn the necessary seals that had to be formed. Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon→ and then Finally to Clap the Hands together, calling out the technique. Akira nodded and read it once more to get it down. [3/5]

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:42 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira finished learning the handsigns by reading, and now was on to studying them by doing. He ran through the hand signs multiple times, being sure to get them down. If he put too much chakra in, He could die, as this was a very tricky subject. He practiced them for the next couple hours. [4/5]

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  

Naruto Eternity

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:50 am
User Image

•►Ex-Tsuchikage◄•
•►
S-Rank◄•

User Image

Akira opened his collar and Shiki hopped out. Akira kissed shiki on the head as he nuzzled Akira. Akira pet him once or twice. "Shiki, I need to rats." And with that, the cat bounded off. Shiki returned with two live rats. One in it's mouth, the other in its tail. Akira thanked Shiki an killed one of the rats by strangling it. After much concentration, he used the technique, forming the handsigns and clapping his hands together. He took the blood of the rat and rubbed it on the ground infront of him, then a seal formed around it and enveloped the live rat. In a second, the live rat transformed and was suddenly the other rat. "Success." Akira said, amazed that the dead rat was now reanimated. Akira laughed as the rat did everything Akira commanded, but not in a cruel way, in a laugh of amazement. After jotting some notes down, he stood up and handed the Scroll back to Hanzo. "Thank you. If I ever need to teach some one, I have it committed to memory." He said, bowing and thanking the Ex-Hokage. Akira nodded once more and took his leave.

[5/5 Technique Learned.]

Clothing
Cloak
Traveler's Cloak  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:10 pm
Kyo looked down at the paper in his students hands. Quen was wind. Troublesome. But Quen had his own style to learn. Kyo would only be able to help him along his own path anyway. Yuzi was lightning. Good. He thought to himself. He would be able to be much more of a teacher. "Okay, first jutsus for you guys to learn. Quen, you'll be working on Fuuton like Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu and Kamaitachi no Jutsu. Yuzi, you'll be working on Raiton like Nagare Isou no Jutsu and Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu. After you learn a few, we'll work on swordsmanship."Kyo explained.

((astrenose, gotten your style approved yet?))  

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:23 pm
((No, whoever's in charge of the thread hasn't done a thing for some time now. Aside from that, are you supposed to give us examples before we practice like handsigns and such or do we just start training?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm
((Just go ahead and start training. It is assumed that I'm watching you and giving tips.))  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm
((slight problem: with lack of knowlege, other than, "he practiced *insert jutsu*" i have no idea what to do. Can you start me off?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm
((Sure, I'll demonstrate learning one. It only takes me one post, since I'm a jounin, it will take you four posts of at least three sentences. I'll try to pop in when I can so it looks like I'm teaching you. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12459135))

Kyo smiled and took a couple steps away from his students. "Since this type of elemental jutsu is new to you, I'll demonstrate one. Be patient with me though, this is my first Fuuton jutsu." Kyo pulled out two scrolls, one Fuuton for Quen, and one Raiton for Yuzi, and layed them out. After briefly reading over the Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu(Gale Surge), Kyo made several handsigns, according to the scroll. Focusing his chakra towards his wind affinity, a burst of wind exploded from him straight forward."See, this is a good one for you Quen, since you can use it to knock your opponent off guard before rushing in."
Kyo grasped his sword and pulled it out."Yuzi, you'll be learning this one."Kyo made a handsign in a flash and chains of lightning began to course over his body, electrifying him. His hair began to stand up as he drew a semi-circle in the dirt with the tip of his blade."It's very useful for adding to your cutting power."
((Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu learned (1/1) biggrin ))  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm
|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|Satoosa|

User Image

Nayely walked into the training grounds and looked around. "Not much changed when i left it." Recalling the time when she was the Kusakage for awhile. "Seems like..." She sniffed the air. "Seems like my brother was here." She noticed the smell was starting to disappear. "Is that....?" She looked at Hanzo. "No...it can't be him." She then started to leave the training grounds. "I will come by later then." She left the training grounds to follow the scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 am
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXGeninXKuranXNaiX

Beth wandered into the training area and look around at the people training.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"I am the ruler of change."

xxxxThe man raised an eyebrow, as he spotted the new girl. ''Hello. Welcome to Kusagakure. Though, it hasn't been so lively lately. Tell me girl, have you ever seen a castle? And nonetheless, one surrounded by other people of your age? A wonderland... except... without a 40 year old black guy who likes to rape teen boys. (Sorry MJ.. I had to) Or girls for that matter. So, wanna come?'' He said, smiling at her. She seemed like a good applicant for the exams; he wanted to grab as much Genin for it as possible!

"...But change is not always good.."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:14 am
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXGeninXKuranXNaiX

Beth looked at the man oddly, "um...you seem a bit shifty, I know nothing about you, or if this castle even exists...but why the hell not. At least if it's fake i'll have an interesting escape story"

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:19 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"I am the ruler of change."

xxxxHe smiled, and said, ''I am not shifty, that is simply a natural feeling around someone with a big p***s.'' (I'M SO BORED) He said, with a chuckle. ''I'd say just kidding, but...'' He then began to walk off, ''Err, anyways. Follow me, newcomer. To the Castelo. And hah, I doubt you'd be able to escape the Castle on your own... or enter for that matter. That's why I'm taking you!'' He said, walking off, as he hoped she followed. [exit]

"...But change is not always good.."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games