Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 am
((Sorry for the wait!))

"Why take a chance, indeed," TJ murmured, sitting on the side of the other bed to take off her shoes. She picked up her satchel and pulled it tiredly into the little bathroom. "I'm gonna take a quick shower while I can," she called as she shut the door. The first spurt of cold water made her jump back, but it gradually got warmer and she went about her business quickly-- she was tired as hell, and wasn't about to pass out in a hotel shower.

Coming back into the main room, she glanced over at Rakata. His back was to her, so she couldn't tell if he was asleep or not, but at least he seemed at peace. Or at as much peace as he could be, anyway. She slid under the sheet, but pushed the comforter all the way to the end of the bed, and within the minute her head hit the pillow she was asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Rakata wasnt asleep. he was laying down facing the wall away from TJ. in his hand he gripped a picture of him and his brothers, and his father. he still wore they're dog tags as he had done since the day they were killed. he put scanned the picture into his wrist computer so he would always have it, if anything happened to the one he held now. he fell asleep shortly thereafter.

he woke up and glanced at the time. 9:47 PM. they had been asleep for about 5 hours. that was plenty for him.
it was dark enough to move out now. Rakata got out of bed and went to wake TJ.
"its dark enough to move. ive got some gear for you to use. we'll be wearing black combat jumpsuits. they have armor plates under the fabric that can stop a 7.62 round. anything bigger than that might pierce, but i doubt they'd have anything bigger." he explained, as he got her suit out and handed it to her. and gathered his kit as well.
"this stuff used to be nearly impossible for me to carry for any length of time, but now it pretty much routine." he pulled out a pair of .45 ACP pistols from the bag. "here. take these. and keep the silencers on. ive got all of my gun suppressed as well." he walked over to the door and stuck an optic fiber camera under it. turning it either way.
"ok. the coast is clear. lets go."  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 pm
TJ opened her eyes and smiled sleepily up at Rakata; for someone so used to killing people, he had woken her up rather gently. "Time to break into the pyramid," she murmured, sliding out of bed. The suit he gave her was heavy, but she accepted it without complaint. She did begin to protest, however, when he took out the firearms: "But I told you, I'm not good with--" she cut herself off; there was no point in arguing about this, so she accepted both.

She vaguely wondered what she was getting herself into, but Rakata seemed to know, and that was good enough for her-- at least for the time being. So wordlessly, she followed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:16 am
"i know your not good with firearms, but it will make me feel alot better if you have them. just in case." he told her. he walked out the door and opened the trunk of the car, and put hjis weapons inside. along with anything else they may need. explosives, shovels, lights. the whole 9 yards. he opened the door of the car, got in and waited for TJ to hop in.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 am
((sorry if i hvent been on my dad dosint have a comp so if someone can fill me in?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:37 pm
TJ climbed into the passenger seat and nodded at Rakata. "We ready?"

((Yeah, I know, it's a short post, sorry, lol))

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 am
Rakata put the car in gear, pulled out of the driveway, and started off towards the pyramids. Cairo was alive at night just as much as it was in the day, so they had a reasonable amount of cover.

little under an hour later they arrived at the Pyramids. no guards were stationed, and the entrance was open, like normal.
"ok. lets get in, find the book, and get out. i have everything we should need. including flashlights." he told TJ as the shut the car off and got out. "Iri. are you ready? we need you to guide us through." he asked the AI as he opened the trunk. he pulled out his weapons and slid them into their proper places along his legs and back. he retrieved the C Bags and tossed them into the pyramid's entrance way.
"carefully now. this is the most dangerous part. watch out for scorpions..." he warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:38 pm
TJ laughed softly at Rakata's comment about scorpions. "Thanks for the heads up," she said, "but you don't need to worry about me-- if they sting me it'll just hurt a little. My regeneration applies to poison-related wounds, too."

She couldn't believe how casual they both were acting in this situation; she hadn't pictured herself as the 'jovial international thief' kind of person. Still, she didn't mind taking on the persona; it was a nice change from the norm. As she followed Rakata when the path was narrow, and stepped up beside him when it widened, she asked quietly, "So are you actually expecting to find someone else in here?"

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 am
"im not sure what im expecting, to be completely honest." Rakata replied. he kept walking down a side tunnel that Iri had indicated.

after a few hours of searching, he found that room they were looking for.
"Iri? can you give us a place to start digging?"
"yes. start excavating on the far wall. thats where it is."she replied.
"where at?"
"2 meters up, 3 meters right of your position."
"thank you Iri." Rakata said to the computer.
he began digging in the indicated location. he dug a 3 foot hole in the wall before he hit something solid. he dug around it, and pulled it free.
"a box. a solid gold box. wow." he said, stunned. though what was inside the box was more important to him than the box itself. he suspected it had to be opened by Arcane methods only. drawing energy from the air around him, he focused it on the box, which promptly opened to reveal a black and gold bound book.
"we found it." he said. again, stunned. he shook off the feeling, and turned to TJ. "ok. we got what we came for, now lets get out of here." he told her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 am
((Rakata and TJ are still traveling..me n adam are talking with u there by the way rakata...hurrryy!!))

I smiled at adam, and smiled at my new friends. nervous much? yeah. Scared? Nope. They were like me. Even though I didnt know there gift yet.  

MajikBooBear

Vamp C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:24 am
Adam embraced Samantha in a great big bear hug when she walked over. Then, without thinking, he placed a quick kiss on her lips, backing off quickly as soon as he realized what he had done. "Um, sorry about that, I was just over-excited, and I have liked you for a little while Samantha, my excitement got the better of me, sorry." He said, his gaze falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am
I gasped as I saw adam give samantha a quick peck. I felt like I was in second grade again. yesh.
"Ummm you guys...er-dating?"  

MajikBooBear

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:41 am
O.o Hey Adam ..Samantha Blushed ..( witch She never did ..) Its Ok, Im Happy to see you Too.. She smiled at Him ..She Noticed He had a Hawk on his shoulder.... You Have a Hawk .. It Had been awhile since she Had seen Him but He looked as if he Had really changed ...WoW ummm Adam you seem Different looks like the Time resting has done wonders For you ..
She was seeing him in a different Light ..It Made her feel like a "Girl" not a Body Guard ..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:47 am
Samantha Overreacted to Annabelles statment and gave her a shove as she said "NO".. Samantha was embaressed this was the first she had heard of Adam liking her .. But she Had to admit she did feel protective over Him ..Samantha Realized her Little Shove Knocked Annabelle over ..OOOPs.. Sorry Annabelle I didnt mean to umm..Samantha Offered her hand to Annabelle ..  

KommandoKat

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:08 am
Her shove knocked me over and I fell on my butt. As she apolgized and offered her hand I let a polite smile and got up and whiped all the dirt off.
"Sorry..Obviously your not. So What's up guys?"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games