Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:06 am
Vale reached out and touched Rose's mind. "Yo. I remember you saying we could talk anytime..." Vale thought into Rose's mind. Vale blocked out Vexen and Vahuka's conversation focusing on Rose. They had a few things to say to each other each knowing what the other was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:23 pm
And naturally, you choose now to state so, Rose responded, attempting not to smile. She kept her composure so as to not alert the others. And what can I help you with at this current moment in time? She asked, while at the same thing verbally announcing, "Your definition of 'too far,' or any other word for that matter, hasn't hurt us much before--so what complaints are we in position to make?" She tried to keep neutral in this situation, but was quickly going weary. " I, personally, dont have a problem."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Diana whimpered lightly and inched closer to Rose. She laid her head in her lap and sighed.

Vexen had nothing more to say, so she got up and stretched. I little scorpion scurrying across the ground caught her attention. Her mind immediately went to her last encounter and a sadistic smile played at her lips. She slipped over towards the unknowing insect.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:34 pm
(*curious*...is the day ever going to end? its been the same day for pages now...)

Aella woke with a start, growling and snapping at invisable enmies before noting her surroundings and calming down. She saw Vale and raced to his race, skidding to a stop under her chest, between his front legs and settled here, safe and warm. She whined.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 pm
Vale still in his human form scratched Aella behind the ears and pet her as he continued his conversation with Rose, while simultaneously sending hot and cold spirits around the doorway to create a mirage of the two of them not being there. Needless to say it taxing. "Nothing really." he thought. "Just thinking on how you've been since we last really talked face to face. Since I was cast out of Heaven for telling you all that stuff. We haven't really seen much of each other till now... ironic seeing as we've been in the same place."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 pm
Missy listened to the whole conversation, and was happy that the others agreed on letting her train. She knew it was going to be hard and fun at the same time. With a yawn, Missy walked over to Vexen and Rose, and snuggled against Rose, "Thank you..." she said with a grin, looking up at Rose and Vexen.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 am
"Then I guess my business is finished here." Vahuka said. He had no other reason to stay here at the den, so he decided he'd go back to his own home and try a few things. Secretly, a devious little plan was forming in the serpent's head, but he needed to think about it a little while and "fine tune" it before he actually tried anything.
He passed by the scorpion and the sneaking Vexen, a little confused at what she was trying to do with such a dangerous arachnid. Hope she doesn't get stung. Scorpion venom offers little time for a cure. he thought.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:44 pm
(( I officially give up, this computer broke twice thanks to my parents putting viruses on it and it is brand new, I got it fixed one last time and there is now a sign over my computer that says DO NOT TOUCH OR YOU DIE! Sorry guys , mai will be back too if we are allowed, once again apology!!!!! I had my new guild then too and what little time I had I used to keep things going and mai basically took over when I couldn't.... but now that my computer is once and for all fixed, there is no worries. Now I can run my guild, and have fun here))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:00 am
User Image

((Sorry about your computer! ...again ^^; Don't worry, I haven't kicked out anyone. So you are free to join back in...Does a sign actually work against parents??))

Vexen stopped a short distance from the scorpion. She noticed Vahuka leaving and nodded to him. Vexen shot Missy a smile before turning back to the little Scorpion which now was facing her defensively. The evening twilight of the sky danced hues of orange across the ground. Vexens paws started to glow black with the black fire forming at her paws. Why she enjoyed roasting scorpions, not even she knew.

Diana watched her, feeling hesitant if she should stop her from killing the innocent insect. Maybe she should tell Missy to look away instead....

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 am
((You should add (Screaming) to the sign. Parenthesis included.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm
((Just so you guys know, I'll be gone for about a week starting March 30 because I'll be on vacation. I should be back on April 5. I'm not sure if there will be a computer avaliable to me during my trip, but I'll check in here if I get the chance. If not, I'll just catch up when I get back.))

Vahuka left the dens and slithered all the way back into his little home in the dead, swampy part of the forest. When he got home, he started mixing things and making specific concotions just to keep his mind occupied, but it was hard to ignore all that Vale was trying to do.
"Though I don't like his plan, there may be an up side to all this." he said to himself. The two pups he planned to train were very young, and easily influenced. Maybe, just maybe, he could put his own influence into their training. And, with time, they could be of use to him. Or at least one of them. "Vale has his plans, and I have my own." he said to himself again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm
((huggles , thanks =D ))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 am
((Is... Brili dying again?... I wish her well... though kinda makes it hard to RP. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

((Oh my, not that I know of. I'll drop her a note on FB)) sweatdrop

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:59 am
(( And Phan never did. xP

Actually, yeah, I came close to dying again. >.<
IVs and junk suck, but I'm here. Sparringly. WHICH I HATE.

*stops rambling and types before the drugs make her pass out))

"Not a problem, honey," Rose responded with a smile, amused that Missy was excited. Correction: bodies have been in the same place...I don't think my minds been here for years, she tried to hold back a yawn, as if she felt much of the same things everyone else felt. "Vexen, just either let it go or kill it already, you're making me nervous," she said, annoyed, then wincing at the way it came out. Y'know, we could just completely get away from here...Might be easier to talk...You're pretty out of it and I, for some odd reason, am getting annoyed at all this mess. Thats not normal. "Me and Diana both, actually...Think about what Missy would see."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff