Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm
((I finally got boy 6! However there's so many people not posting anymore.Well everyone besides you and me.Also I created an Antagonist so there's one villian.))
Now Alaina was standing on her two feet,standing on the ground covered in rich green blades of grass. She was no longer being carried in Justin’s arms, though she had no complaints about being held by him. In all honesty she loved it. To her it was a way of being close to Justin. Which for some reason she liked a lot. Her gleaming eyes wandered over to Justin. She caught the sight of his body trembling oh so slightly. Her eyes almost missed the shaking of his body. Justin’s stiffened body caused her to look with concern. He just so suddenly grew silent and froze up,even began trembling.Alaina was puzzled.Is he scared? Nervous? She extended a hand and rested it on his shoulder, gripping his shoulder gently.”Justin what’s wrong?” She asked in a soft and worried manner. There was something defiantly whirling around in his head and she wanted to for once help him some way. She normally excelled at cheering others up. “Do you just want to go back to the vampire kingdom? I don’t want to go through with this if you don’t.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:12 am
LIES!

I WANT to post. DX

But, sadly, theres no one but you and him. And, why do I wanna ruin your fun? ^^''

Haha. Ohmygosh.

I sound like a whiner.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 pm
iNessieMonsterRawr
LIES!

I WANT to post. DX

But, sadly, theres no one but you and him. And, why do I wanna ruin your fun? ^^''

Haha. Ohmygosh.

I sound like a whiner.
((It's fine! Finally, like I said boy 6 is filled!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 am
{[ooc: and I'm here!! But my thing isn't posted up >.> and I have no idea where this thing is... I need a summary 3nodding ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin's trance was broken by Alaina gripping his shoulder. He turned to her as she asked her questions. "N-no, I'm fine, honest," the prince explained. "Just a bit anxious, that's all. I've never been here before." This was true. He was never allowed to venture into this part of the country. I understand the division between humans and vampires, but it doesn't make sense why I'm banned. If people want peace, then someone should have to look at both sides of the story firsthand. He smiled at the princess and adjusted his top hat again. "Just make sure you keep that hood up," he whispered to her. "It will cause a commotion if we're not careful." He motioned forward to allow Alaina to lead the way.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:13 am
((Sara-Koi I posted your profile..sorry for the wait.I forgot.))

After hearing his response, Alaina glanced over with a small smile and nodded. ”Okay. I just thought I should check.”She said while her stomach seemed to twist and turn. In her stomach it really felt as if butterflies were crazily flying inside. Being Alaina the worrier this still seemed risky. But also her five sisters came to mind. Surely they would have loved visiting our home kingdom…but I wouldn’t want them doing something so risky…She violently shook her head, emptying the thoughts out from her head.”I’ll make sure to.That would be the last thing we would want.”She said in tone slightly higher than a whisper. Sighting his gesture she began walking forward with many feelings brewing inside her.She was excited and happy but also nervous.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 pm
sara-koi
{[ooc: and I'm here!! But my thing isn't posted up >.> and I have no idea where this thing is... I need a summary 3nodding ]}
And, that isn't where I come in.

DX

Angelic needs that for me to. .-.

I mean, Lenah isn't posting, so isn't anyone else. DX
I like Jessibelle. DX She's coolio (:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:17 pm

Justin saw the princess walk forward and he followed. So this is the place that the king rules. "You know this place more than I do, so you lead. If you make me do it, we'll end up lost," he laughed. His eyes wandered around to the people who were nearby. I wonder where we are exactly. He noticed that some were staring at the pair. I guess these people don't focus on black a lot. Not all vampires wear black, but it's a common color. There is some gold on this too. The prince decided to not care any longer and turned back to Alaina. "So, where are we going?" he asked her.

(You guys do realize that there was actually a time skip. So, I guess right now you can just start from scratch. And I'm looking forward to this villain of yours Angelic.)  

dreamingweirdo75

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:56 pm
O:
NO FLIPPIN' WA-

Oh YEAH. DX

Im sorry Weirdo (:
Nessie is VERY slow.. Yes, that is true. But, where..? DX

Ugh, Oh well. I'll try to come up with something, ANDD,

Angelic, I freaking love that Human Test Subject. She's gonna be extra fun. :3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm
((I have an idea however I don't actually know how Justin's power works..I was going to say some way Jessi could have followed them...how I'm not all that sure though... xp Oh and thanks! The idea just came to me. ))

Alaina’s pair of ruby eyes drifted from one person to another, wondering if she could find a familiar face. This was heart wrenching. Whirling around in her mind was many cherished memories of this kingdom .Being taken away from this beautiful land was enough to resent those vampire princes and their mother but there was one that she just couldn’t bring herself to hate. Anyways she got over that yesterday. A voice sounding off brought a smile to Alaina’s face. Staring over her shoulder she glanced at Justin.”Yeah I planned on it. ”Scanning the area while racked her brain for an answer to his question, she was planning on taking a stroll.”How about we buy a souvenir.” She suggested,not knowing when she would ever be able to visit again.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Justin listened to Alaina. "Fine by me." A souvenir? Well, I guess that's reasonable, considering everything. His gaze kept wandering to the scenery. He didn't like bright lights, but he was used to his surroundings now at least. He seemed to be in a trance. Everything here is just really...vibrant. Back with the vampires, everything is darker. Probably because of the atmosphere and weather, but still. This kingdom...it's really colorful and has a feeling of pleasure to it. He turned to Alaina for a quick second. His eyes then dropped to the ground beneath his feet. No wonder she enjoys this place more than our kingdom. Who am I kidding? The first thing these humans would do if they found out I'm a vampire is scream, run away, and later chase me out. It's just how the princesses thought of us: leeches.

(No, there wasn't any way that Jessibelle could have followed. Only Justin and whatever can touch him may enter the shadows. Once he goes through, nothing else can. However, who knows who could have been eavesdropping on the couple...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm
O:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGAWD.

Jessi... SHE COULD TOTALLY STALK THEM.

I mean.. if that's okay.. xD

Well, kinda depends WHERE you are. xD

Orr, she could.. I erno'..

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm
(( Well I dunno xp ))
Glancing over her shoulder again Alaina noticed Justin’s head his gaze was dropped to the ground.’Blood sucking leech.’ That’s always what I thought of him and every other vampire. This land never had one fable where in which a vampire was spoken well about. However humans have their flaws too. Sometimes I sicken myself.Her sudden thoughts ended ,due to the chattering of other’s. Becoming paranoid she tightly gripped the hood, pulled over her head, trying to hide her face even more.”Justin..”Alaina called his name trying to grasp his attention.”You sure you’re okay?”Repeated Alaina,this time speaking in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Justin snapped out of his trance only slightly by Alaina's whisper. He turned to her and immediately came out of it. "Really, I'm fine," he whispered back. He didn't notice the others around them chattering until now. "It's just...I don't know. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I guess I should stop before I run into a wall." That last comment of his made him chuckle. He kept smiling to Alaina. "Don't worry about me. Plus, if you want to make the most of this before you have to go back to listen to the Violinist, I suggest you start having fun first!" the prince laughed.

(Well, Alaina and Justin are in the human kingdom right now. He even had to take many shadows to get there. So, I'm not quite sure what you want to do.)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm
((Sorry if I don't post much or if my posts are short..I'm not feeling to well))
After Justin’s whispered response, Alaina glanced over at him, with a smile yet again gracing her face. It was difficult not to smile around people she cared deeply for.” Okay if you say so.”Her gaze remained forward, as he talked, though her ears caught his every word. She even giggled along with him.”Ya know it’s just way too hard to not worry about a friend.”She said while snatching up his hand, in a gentle grasp.”In case you go in to one of those trances again.”

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games