Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm
Hana held on with both hands and legs as they bounded down the corridor. She couldn't keep the smile off her face, and at one point even let out a peal of laughter just from sheer happiness.

When they arrived at his quarters, she slipped down from his back and went into the bathroom to change into her pj's.

( lol... It just seems funny to me to see ' pj's' in a fantasy rp like this! :p)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:14 pm
Ari cocked her head looking at the school as she walked closer towards it. Her mind began to twist in ways she had never thought before. After letting out a small chuckle she continued on into the hallway.

(( I think I may bow out of this RP, I haven't decided for sure yet...But I am getting kinda of bored...))  

Knikels

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:52 pm
Luke was half way done with the spell. But it was starting to cost him more than he thought it would. Dam if this keeps up I will be out for the count soon. Even worse I am near the eage of the magic barrior. Luke thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:24 pm
Zann wondered what was taking Luke so long. So he went outside and climbed to the roof, to the exact spot Luke was before. 'No, he's no here' Zann thought. He jumped down, slowing his fall with fire-flight, and searched more. Eventually he found Luke dying in the forest. "Oh my god! What the hellfire happened here?! Zann said as he walked up to Luke.

(( Well, it was better when it started, and now it got kinda slow ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am
(I think its slow becasue school just started back up)

By the time that Zann got there, Luke was collasped on the ground. The finshed ring just out of his reach."Well what happened was that I finshed the ring. Just don't ask me to do that again." He said in a weak voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:40 pm
The school was quiet as usual, Ari wasn't sure if that was due to it being midnight or because nobody was truly here. Either way she was beginning to tire of the monotony. Stopping in in her tracks Ari once again chuckled, When she was a youngster she would make her own fun. All-though she was not fully able to control the shadows, Ari was able to make them appear. Whatever they would do after that would be up to them, and at this point she did not really care.

(( I wasn't talking about boredom due to things being slow, great things cannot be rushed. At-least all of you have somebody else to RP with is what I was talking about -.-))  

Knikels

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:33 pm

Shane morphed back into his human form once Hana was in the changing room. He closed the door and started took off his overgarments. He was left in a dirt-brown undershirt with the sleeves ripped off and a gash in the back, as well as shorts of the same color that hung down to the middle of his shins. He stretched back his arms as he waited for Hana.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:59 pm
"Well, I only need one, right?" Zann said to Luke. He took the ring, put it in his pocket, and held his hand to help up Luke.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Luke grabed his hand and used it as a brace to get up."Good, becasue thats all I want to make." Then he leaned agenst a tree to regain his blance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm
Zann let go of his hand as Luke leaned against a tree. "Anyways, thanks." Zann said to him as he put the ring on. Instantly he felt some of his energy drain. Zann was walking back to the school, and tried making a flame. All that came was a wisp of smoke. "Works good." Zann said to himself and kept walking.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 pm
Hana came out in purple spaghetti-strap tanktop and matching lounge pants - she found she liked some of the clothing the humans wore better than that worn on her home planet. She smiled at Shane and came close to kiss him.

She sat beside him on the bed, leaning against him. After a moment, she giggled a little. 'You know i have no idea if i have a room-mate or not? Whoever was assigned to share my room is probably wondering why a cat was given her own room... or half-room, anyway.'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 pm
When Luke got his blance back he followed behind Zann. Luke stagered a bit trying not to lose his blance again, and trying to keep up. Last time I felt this bad was when I had to fend off a ambush from those hunters. He thought to himself. Feeling his hunger for blood clawing at his mind  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm
Alex walked away from Zann's door because he didn't answer the door but before she did she quickly cursed it. 'hehehe, Now once he touches this door he'll fall into a deep sleep' she thought to herself with a wicked smile on her face. 'Now where the heck is Luke....probably outside. Yup he's outside.' she said faintly hearing his thoughts.She walked to her room and picked up her broom and flew to where he was and said "Hi!! Need a ride to your room? Oh! and why did you ditch me ditcher!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:19 pm
Zann, not knowing Luke was behind him, ran into Sellaria and up to the third floor, which was the floor his room was on. He saw Shane and said to him, "Sorry for... You see... Well... Oh nevermind. Just sorry for almost killing you." He said to him, hoping Shane wouldn't turn into a wolf and attack him.  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Shane looked at Zann as he stuttered. "It's fine. I'm unhurt now. Just go about your business and forget it ever happened." he replied, a small mix of anger and pity for the kid sloshing around inside him.

Shane smiled as Hana came out and returned her kiss. "If there wasn't a second bed, then chances are you probably don't have a roommate." he reassured her. "Even if you did, they probably wouldn't care. I mean, of course people would want to get to know you, but ultimately, we're all here to learn, am I right?" he shrugged and put an arm around her shoulders. He squeezed her a bit and leaned back. "My love, I wonder. Do you ever think about the future?" he asked mysteriously, with a sparkle in his eye.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games