Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:51 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

After Seth had calmed down enough to walk he got up and went into the kitchen.
If he was going to be ignored, he would be happy in the process.
He stumbled into the kitchen and went over to the pantry that Decker had gotten into the night before.
Bingo~
He pulled out a bottle of the wine and popped the cork.
What time was it?
He looked over to the clock on the kitchen wall.
It was a quarter till 12:00.
He shrugged.
Since when did he know the times of day to drink?
He chugged the wine down, having no clue what kind it was.
It was bitter, making his face contort.
He got a quarter of the bottle down in that first drink.
There was no way he could hold alcohol very well.
After another quarter was down and he was at half a bottle, he was getting chills.
He was definitely not so sad anymore.
He felt excellent.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson pursed her lips "Even if I asked you to?"She asked, pleasure didn't sound bad, in fact it made her excited but she wouldn't act upon it, not right now. Then again it was obvious nothing would be going on right now. She giggled softly, her throat hurting, as he nuzzled her hair, but it was cute. She laughed, wincing but liking that she could get it out, thinking of one of them driving. "Can't Krysta drive?"She asked, tilting her head a little. She thought she could, she had to when he had cut himself, that was when they were slightly hateful to each other. She smiled, good, he was awake. "That's good, but I do sense some jealously. I love them both equally, only Noah needs me a little more than Ritter, nonetheless I consider him family."She chuckled, she would be sure to love Ritter just as much so he wouldn't get jealous, or start a rivalry. She frowned "He's been abused, sexually, physically and mentally, he really needs people to look up to, and once im better i'll need to check him for wounds."She said, sighing. She really wanted to help Noah but there wasn't a lot she could do in her current state, and it made her angry at herself.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi looked at Jake, he didn't understand. But she tried not to think about it as she sat with him on the bed. She didn't want to explain about what was inside it yet. She also didn't want to upset him after he had fixed everything with her arm. The tear spread up her arm and now she felt terible. She sat beside him and kissed his cheek. He did find her.

She cuddled against his side as she looked at the folder. She signed "I love you" again and waited for him to speak. She felt absolutely terrible.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm

User Image

Jake nuzzled his face into her neck and kissed her neck gently. "I love you too Kairi. You are everything to me." He cuddled with her gently and moved his hand slowly along her spine. "We all have something wrong with us...but when times get dark love, I will be beside you...I'm sorry it took so long to find you." He moved his face to look her in the eyes. "This isnt you fault."

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta grinned as Savannah called her scary.
"Rawr! I will drink your blood!"
Krysta cried out laughing, then pouncing on Savannah nuzzling her neck. It was soft and Krysta took a small nibble before getting off Savannah.
"I don't know, what you wana do? We can go on the boats, go golfball racing, roll down hills, watch a movie, bake a cake. The possiblities are endless here. There's no one to tell not to do anything."
Krysta gleamed, spreading her arms open all dramatic like. Krysta was not really sure on what to do either. There was so much to do but it was hard to pick.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:49 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

"I'm just glad you did," she whispered as he cuddled her in his arms. She gave a quiet little gasp/moan. She kissed him gently as she pulled back her hair into a ponytail. enough so she could see him. Her fingertips gingerly followed the stitches that would like an stretch of ivy up her arm. She wanted to know how this wasn't. Her little brother whispered for her to just leave everything alone and kiss him like she meant it.

She smiled to herself and kissed him a little deeper as she pulled the folder from his hands and setting it to the side. "Then who's fault is it?" she asked against his lips. "I'm the one who kept the drugs on me, I'm the one that let my whole self out, the one who cut my wrist, the one who disappeared and did this."

She felt guilty as she looked at it again and the white flecks of powder clung to her arm as she wiped it away gently away from the cut/tear. Tars came to her eyes as she unconciously started to cry.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

User Image

Jake made a slight sound and kissed her back deeply. The words she spoke while against his lips was tantelizing. He didnt move away from her as he spoke. "The fault goes to the ones who did those things to you. If you never went through that you wouldnt be who you are today. Lets just...try and forget the past, they wont stop us from being together." He kissed her deeply for a moment again and pulled back a bit.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:07 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah gasped as she was pounced on, suddenly not having much fun at this little game. She felt like she was being trapped. Her breathing began to pick up as she closed her eyes, retreating into her mind.

Then Krysta bit her neck, and everything changed. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. It took a great deal of effort to not pull the girl into her arms, and she almost bit her back. If someone really wanted to get her in bed with them, that was all they really had to do, and Krysta had just done it.

As Krysta got off her, she covered her face, trying to recompose herself in idly listened to what she had to say. After a moment, she looked at her, a small smile on her face. She sat up, still looking at the girl. Then she pounced. She let out a small giggle as she found herself laying on top of Krysta, then she returned the nibble before sitting up and getting off her. After all, no one had told her she couldn't do it.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:04 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker tapped her nose, like she did to him.
"Even if you asked.", he chuckled.
He leaned down to her and buried his face in her neck.
He was too tired to lift it up after that.
He bit her neck, not meaning to bother her, but didn't care if it did cause they were alone.
"She can, but I don't think she wants to all the time.", he murmured against her neck.
He laughed at her.
"Sense it? I can practically feel it coming off in waves. I dunno why Ritter is jealous though, he has all he could ever need in that, Seth... including some extras that aren't needed so much.", he said, chuckling.
Decker shook his head.
"No need in that. I can tell you pretty much where he's hurt. I used to be part of that gang, but I was put out. I had disorderly violent manners and I was put in HMI. I can tell you now... when you get out of here, we're going to have a serious issue with a tattoo he probably has. They like to brand their guys. Without cleaning up the mess."
He pet her and licked her neck.
"Don't worry. We'll help him."
And they would.
But it was going to need everyone's effort.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson crossed her arms, giving a small pout, pursing her lips. "Meany."She whined, it really didn't bother her that much, but it irked her a tiny bit. She chuckled when he buried himself in her neck, gasping at the feeling of his teeth on her neck she moaned, her breath catching as she placed her hand over her mouth, face going red. Not again! Damnit! She bit her lip, "Well, maybe she could try and teach one of us on breaks we have, it doesn't look that hard.."She muttered, a little huskily, trying to get herself to calm down, he couldn't keep doing that. It wouldn't be fair considering she couldn't do anything in her current state, to weak as far as she was concerned. She chuckled a little, starting to get herself to calm down "Well, Noah is pretty cute, Peu de lapin~"She chuckled, little bunny in french. "Don't judge Decker, you have a tiny thing with Dames, and if he wasn't in my head you would be bisexual."She grinned. As far as she was concerned Decker was bisexual in her book, even if he denied, though Damian was a smooth talker. She looked at him , wanting to be surprised hearing he was in the gang Noah was in but wasn't. "They couldn't handle your violent spurts? How sad." She was a bit sarcastic about it, they were a gang. So it must have been pretty bad. She bit her lip, she knew about tattoo infection, it was not pretty. She could treat it, she knew how thanks to her time she spent in the library in most of her free time at HMI, but she didn't want it to get worse. She shuddered, having his tongue on her neck, she had to bite her lip and looked at him, pulling his lips to hers, damn him. The urge to do it was what it was, and messing with her neck wasn't helping. She pulled back, placing her forehead on his. "Promise?"She asked, searching his face. She really hoped he meant it, she wanted nothing than for everyone in the house, her makeshift, crazy family to be happy, and that meant being healthy first.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:17 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed at Noah's comment about seeing twice as much as a normal guy.
"Trusth me I sheen more than I've wanted to."
Ritter continued to laugh. It was a true but Ritter hoped Noah would just take it as a joke. Ritter began to take Noah's pants when he asked him to check out his back. It was a terribly-done tattoo. It was boistering red and cracking like month-old french bread. Ritter made a worried face.
"Oh, geesush, what the hell happened to you... Well I can shay it's pretty,..."
He looked at it harder.
"Pretty infected. I promishe to have shomeone look it. Probably Jacky or shomeone more medicly knowlodged than I am."
Ritter careful reclothed Noah trying to avoid the tattoos and bruises all over his body. It was sad to see and he wanted to know but memotries were really hard to deal with. And the past days have been nothing be drama. But out of the drama Ritter still had Seth to keep him happy.
"Maybe Sheth knowsh shomething to help."
Ritter got up and dusted his hands.
"Well I'm done here, I'm going to find Sheth. You jusht have to meet him!"
Ritter said dashing out the door.
"Sheth... Sheth..."
He called out waking down the the stair. Then he walked into the kitchen, finding Seth with a bottle of wine in his hands. Ritter walked up to Seth and snatched the bottle out of his grasp and glared at seth with angerily confused eyes.
"Sheth! Do really think drinking ish the besht thing for you right now!?"
Ritter threw the bottle into the trashcan and looked back at Seth.
"Sheth, your detox ishn't over and thish will only make it worse. Geesush Sheth..."
Ritters facepalmed his face. How could Seth be so stupid?

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He laughed as she pouted.
He pulled his face from her nape and looked at her.
"Do you really want sex that bad? I can do it, but I won't enjoy it, as much. It leaves my mind in the gutter."
He grinned and kissed her.
"I dunno though, though sounds are very tempting.", he chuckled playfully.
He thought about Krysta and himself trying to teach them all how to drive.
He laughed.
"Maybe if we can get Jakes other side under control he can drive too. He scares me sometimes. And threatens me if I'm not good to you."
Decker shrugged.
"Cute in a drug addicted, smelly, bad healthcare kind of way."
That kid was bound to get sick... sick in a way that would require hospital care.
He frowned and leaned back.
That poor kid was going to go through worse than Seth... Decker wasn't even going to count on him making it.
And it hit him like that.
He looked at Jacky.
"Jacky... he might front like a strong kid, but in truth he's not. As a doctor, I have my doubts in him making it through some things... but for your sake. Cross your fingers."
He frowned.
He had never been a person to believe in superstitions, but he reached out and knocked on the wooden door frame.
He entwined his fingers with Jacky's and bit his lip.
He shrugged.
"You can call me bi if you want, but I'm not gonna kiss a guy, un-"
He thought for a second.
Wow.
His homophobia had to be gone because he almost said 'unless you pay me'.
He twitched slightly, then shrugged it off.
He laughed.
"No one could have dealt with my violent spurts. I was like a modern Vlad Dracula. I got a kick out of killing things. Liked to eat while doing it or after it too. Drugs really messed me up."
When he was pulled down to her and his forehead was pulled against hers, he smiled.
"I swear on every inch of my being, but we'll need their help too."
He motioned out the bathroom door.
Just in general to the whole house.
And he would help.
As much as he could.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson chuckled, shaking her head "No, im not really entirely worried about my sex life. I thought guys always had their minds in the gutter anyway though."She grinned, she knew Seth did, everytime she didn't wear shoes he would throw a thousand lines at her, but that of course was before Ritter. She blushed, being teased about how she moaned "I told you that would happen if you bit me like that, my necks not a good place to mess with."She muttered, glancing away from him, biting her lip, her head was starting to hurt again, a splitting pain. She sighed "I dunno, I think me and Jake should refrain from driving. Our hallucinations being unpredictable who knows what we could see, and if I got in a wreck and anyone got hurt, I would just die."She said, she wanted to learn how to drive, but with a chance of something happening, she didn't think she wanted to risk it. "I mean, im sure Max wouldn't pull anything in a moving vehicle but I dunno.."She muttered, thinking it over, as far as she knew Jake's hallucinations weren't terrible bad. She laughed, clearing her throat and smiling "He's not scary, you just have to stand up to him, I know how to because of dealing with Emily, and he's just concerned for me, he considers me a sister."She said, tapping his nose again before chuckling "No, I think he's adorable."She said, she really did, he was an unfortunate little kid but she felt an affection toward him. Looking at Decker though, he was right, a drug addiction wasn't something easy to get over, she was only getting it from pills, but he was on full hard drugs. "I wanna try and slowly reduce the amount he takes, until its small enough for him to be able to stop, ween him off. Do you think that would work?"She asked, she wanted Noah to live, she would be devastated if he didn't make it, she saw him knock on the wood frame and did the same, she wanted Noah to live, and she was going to pamper him like crazy once he was better, it killed her she couldn't be doing just that at the moment. She rose an eyebrow "I don't believe you finished that sentence Decker."She grinned "Did I hear an 'unless' coming?"She asked, laughing even though it hurt. He would. She bit her lip, she was really glad that he wasn't like that anymore. "Speaking of violent spurts, try to be gentle with Noah okay. When you went off earlier, it really scared me. I was afraid you were gonna kill him, I know you were mad because he hit me but you didn't even let me explain."She mumbled, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "I know, we can't help without everyone's help. I know Kairi wants to help, but im not sure about everyone else..We know Ritters jealous, but he's a sucker for cute things too, so im hoping we can lure him in."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:27 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta looked at Savaanahs eyes, which had seemed to change a bit from before. Then she was suddenly pounced upon. Krysta laid on the bed with Savannah on top of her, giggling. Krysta giggled along until she felt Savannah sink her teeth into her neck. Krysta eyes widen and she tried to hold back from arching her back, gripping the sheets tightly. She moan softly, trying not to give herself away.
When Savannah got off, Krysta looked at her with atonoshed pupils.

"...."
Suddenly, out of the blue, Krysta leaned in and kissed Savannah. She closed her eyes and savored. The urge just welled up inside of her. She hadn't known Savannah for long but Krysta kind of had a little thing for her. She was cute and diffinately sweet but she didn't know enough about her. Opening her eyes Krysta broke the kiss, blushing like mad.
"Oh my god... Sorry but you totally just turned me on... I hope I didn't ruin anything."
Krysta screamed in her head. So many thoughts were racing through. She was so embarassed but happy at the same time. She just wanted to run but she wanted to stay as well. Krysta bit her lip nervously, looking down playing with her fingers. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah blinked when Krysta kissed her. Not that Savannah hadn't been hoping for it or anything, but, it did surprise her. She sighed when Krysta broke the kiss, a blush warming her cheeks as well. She smiled, watching her play with her fingers now.

She crawled over and set next to her, wrapping her arms around her. "What would make you think you ruined anything?" She smiled, looking up at her again. She kissed her cheek, blushing deeply, and kept smiling.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games