Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:52 pm
((Nah....all of us need someone else to post first is all...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:42 pm
((should I move the clock forward again or wait?))  

lightsenshi

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:01 pm
((Sorry, had exams. And I can't really post as Usagi until I get a reaction from Rei. I'm going to kick Lunar's butt for not posting. I don't know how many times I've told ehr to post...))

Daiki swallowed and just shrugged at Aisu. He wasn't concerned about the food up and leaving his plate; he was concerned about filling his stomach. It was a very simplistic sentiment but it was completely who Daiki was.

After he finished his plate's contents, he turned to Makoto and gave a small smile. "Mostly folk music. A little pop, I guess." He had never really labelled his music under any specific genre but he supposed he'd have to give them something.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:35 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
((Sorry, had exams. And I can't really post as Usagi until I get a reaction from Rei. I'm going to kick Lunar's butt for not posting. I don't know how many times I've told ehr to post...))

((*sighs and clings to Minako* Then just assume that she's distracted or something and move on.))  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:27 pm
((*gives Kou a cookie*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:11 pm
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan

((*sighs and clings to Minako* Then just assume that she's distracted or something and move on.))

((And that's giving Lunar a fair chance how?))  

Solar Kitty-chan

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:12 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan

((And waiting a month without a post is fair how?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm
((Then maybe you should PM her. I can't do anything anymore because we're never on at the same times.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:51 pm
lightsenshi
*is wondering if it died around here*

((Not dead. ...I don't think... I have a reason for not being here... It's not my part in the story yet... xp though.... I think it will be right about now))

An hour or two later, Setsuna woke up with another killer headache. SHe looked around herself in a state of confusion. Then realized. She walked quickly and quietly from the bedroom trying not to wake the man on the bed, and went to the den where she left her shoes. She slipped the flats on, and scolded herself. "Why did I do this?" She asked silently, "I have physics and fashion tests tommorow... oh I am so stupid." She wrote a quick note explaining that she went home. She unlocked the door and stepped out into the cold night. She walked out and shut the door. She held her shoulders as she walked down the driveway to her place. She unlocked the door and stepped into her dark house. She locked it again and took off her jacket. She went to her room, lied down on the bed, and fell asleep instantly.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:25 pm
((I won't be on Friday or Saturday guys, just to let y'all know in case I get a response to my Daiki post.))  

Solar Kitty-chan

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:55 pm
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan
lightsenshi
Solar Kitty-chan

((And waiting a month without a post is fair how?))

~(Wow, I haven't posted in a month? O.O You should have booted me. Seriously.)~  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:35 pm
"That's my sundae, you pig!" said Rei, upset that Usagi had stolen some of her dessert. She turned away from the odango blonde, holding onto her sundae with one hand and using the other to use the spoon to eat the ice cream. She looked over to Minako and gave a half-smile. "I guess," she replied before taking another bite.

~(Man, I can't think of anything else to put. But this posts exists, and I'm so tired that, for now, this existing is all I care about.)~  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:54 am
((Just to keep things moving.))

Kou stepped back away from everything as his class went into the time where they practiced against one another. With a sigh, his thoughts drifted back to Minako and he wondered what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:41 am
Solar Kitty-chan

Daiki swallowed and just shrugged at Aisu. He wasn't concerned about the food up and leaving his plate; he was concerned about filling his stomach. It was a very simplistic sentiment but it was completely who Daiki was.

After he finished his plate's contents, he turned to Makoto and gave a small smile. "Mostly folk music. A little pop, I guess." He had never really labelled his music under any specific genre but he supposed he'd have to give them something.

"I see..." Makoto said. "So are you doing anything with it? Or are you keeping it a hobby?"

She asked, as she ate her food.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:44 pm
"Rei-chan!!!" Usagi exclaimed with a sniffle, watching Rei hide the sundae. It wasn't Usagi's fault that she loved sweets. The blonde continued to whine and sulk as she tried peering over Rei's shoulder, willing the sundae to come her way.

"Usagi-chan..." groaned Luna from her spot by Minako. She had finally be reunited with her "owner" and it appeared that Usagi had been acting like her usual self.

Usagi sniffled again and looked at Minako sulkily. "Minako-chaaaaan... make Rei-chan share!" Not knowing how successful the other blonde would be, Usagi decided to give it a try anyway.

~*~

Daiki smiled and set his now empty plate down. It made him feel special to have someone ask about his music. "I'd like for it to be more than just a hobby," he said as he leaned closer towards Makoto.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff