Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Dais nodded. He was amused at the mention of diamond. At first, he thought she meant that she could transform into the shape of a diamond or become a small jewel of a diamond. The ability Lilith actually described was more useful. "It's a good power to have," Dais commented.

He turned to Memoria. "Welcome to the view of Memoria kingdom, Lady Lilith. Beautiful, is it not? But appearances are deceiving. What you see are the remnants of a Great Fragment war from over 500 years ago. Memoria is full of dangerous energies, making it a definite death for all those who wander in. "
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal turned as he herd a familiar voice. He smiled as he saw Destiny "Oh hey Destiny glad to see your alright" He said. He stood and looked at her "Been busy training I assume?" He said. He looked down for a moment nervously before looking at her again "It's nice out today don't you think" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 pm

User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at the beautiful remains and faced Dias. "So something this beautiful comes from something bad" she simply stated. Hearing the term "lady" made her wince. "You don't have to call me that...I'm not a lady or ruler of anything" she admitted. Sighing she returned gazing at Memoria, wishing that this was a place of inhabitants.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. "Yes, it is a nice day...though it does seem that the rain is coming though" she said with a smile. Destiny had been trained to become sensitive to the world so she normally was right. Looking at Kendal she smiled. "I think I've gotten stronger, I can now summon two familiars" she said with a smile. "And my powers are more useful now as well" she said with a smile.

I know my path...
...and I am prepared to follow it

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:31 pm

((Last post for today.))

"Well, in this case, that is partially true. Memoria was a beautiful kingdom in its own right before this happened." The librarian sighed and turned to look at Lilith face to face, looking into her eyes.

Dais smiled softly. "But what if you could be the lady of a kingdom, Lilith? Kingdoms rise and fall. It is a cycle. Give it some time, and Memoria will most likely rise again. What if you could be Lady of Memoria?" he proposed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 pm

User Image

Lilith

Lilith looked at the ruins once again as Dais' words echoed in her ears. She then turned to him. "Do you really mean it?" she asked, envisioning herself as a ruler. She looked at him and smiled. "So what do I have to do? I want to be a ruler as soon as possible and outshine Morrigan in all aspects" she said.

I am not Morrigan...
...I am better than her...I am Lilith!!!

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:44 pm

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal smiled at Destiny "Yeah but hey if it rains it just means everything will be rejuvinated" He said. He then looked toward the sky again "I'm glad to hear your making progress atleast then I don't have to worry so much" He said. He looked at her "but that doesn't mean I wont worry" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. "I can protect myself" she said with a smile. Looking around she smiled. "Do you want to go on a walk, or go train somewhere" she asked him in a melodic tone. The wind increased a little, carressing against her delicate skin.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:24 pm

∫Sumiko abropty stopped
playing the piano and stood up, making the bench fall behind her. She
looked up and the wind around her grew some what agitated."Fayte!"was
all she said and she stormed off to the portal. She waited impatiently for
the portal to change its destination to Damascus. Sumiko didn't know what
was going on, and didn't know why she felt that Fayte was in danger in
Damascus, but she followed what the wind told her. She stepped threw
the portal and came out in Damascus. She looked around and the
ominous feeling was even more powerful. The air violently wrapped
around her and she literally flew towards the Damascus palace.Shining
blades shot above the men in black clothing and they circled the area
above them. They then shot down incredibly fast at the men, avoiding any
others. Sumiko came into view near the destroyed wall, her hands
outstretched in front of her, controling her fragment."Are you all alright?
None of you have been hurt right?"she asked them, but kept her eyes
locked on the enemy. The wind picked up and thrashed around her,
showing just how mad she was.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:42 pm

——————————————
˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙

Ume Yasuko
.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.˙.
——————————————

Øø__Ume jumped of of the swing and started chasing after the kids that were
watching her and whispering to each other."Rawr!"she said and the kids started
running away from her laughing. She was having fun chasing around the kids.
Of course she would be able to catch them easily, but was just playing so she
held back. She stopped running when Klay asked if she felt something. She
looked towards the palace, and before she could reply to him there was an
explosion from the palace."Whoa! What was that?"she asked then looked back
over at the kids."Sorry I have to go now."she said and grabbed a hold of Klay's
hand as she ran towards him. She continued to run towards the palace.
__øØ

User Image

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Akatan stands outside of the castle looking in. He couldn't find Morrigan and Sumiko and Fayte were still away. The night was young he thought, so he turned only to find Sumiko jetting off to another kingdom. He knew that something had happened because the energy given off when she used her power of wind manipulation was grand. "I didn't think I felt the ground shake for no reason. Time for some action..." As grin spread across his face. Looking at a pillar of smoke, he speeds off in it's direction leaving a white trail of light behind him. Once he arrives, he activates his vision and locates Fayte. He doesn't address him, but instead he causes his body to flash in such a way that only the Eyes of the World could see.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi laughed when he said to just yell and
he would hear her."Well of course you would hear me if I yelled. Remember I am part banshee."she said. She laughed again when he called himself a barbarian."Well if your a barbarian then that means I have to make sure you stay in check."she then started to hear some commotion outside."What's going on out there?"she asked herself then heard some guards say to check over there for Lilith."Lilith?" she then realized that Lilith was not in the palace anymore."Oh no! Lilith she's gone!"Hitomi let go of Xalain's hand and walked to the door. She looked back at him"We could use your help finding her, so hurry and get dressed."she told him and left out of his room, heading over to Morrigan.

-calla lily cat-

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 pm

(Are we allowed to control them? just for future reference.)

Lunia-Alexis Alexandria Camera

‘I Know Your Somewhere…

User Image

Lunia shook her head, "You will never take the Forges Heart from me, so you might as well just leave!" she yelled, before the middle one came towards her. She got annoyed at this, and waited until he was close enough to her, he raised up his sword and brought it down on her, she ducked and moved to his side, placing her hand in the air, a very large two handed broadsword appeared in her hand, because of her strength though, she could hold it with just one hand and throw it like it was a teddy bear. She looked very intimidating now, "Come on then, just try that again... you may just lose a limb.." she said, taunting him. .
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 pm

User Image
Xalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

there fun time cut short by all the commotion he nodded and walked into a small walking closet. coming out in a few moments with a fresh set of cloths on he and Hitomi exit the room. he lets out a sharp wistle within seconds His lieutenant Tamriale Atsushi appear's before the both of them "Tamriale i want you to spread the word to keep an eye out for Lilith, and tell them if the find her not to approach her just watch her wand send another to tell ether me or Queen Morriagn, understood?" he calmly orders his lieutenant "yes Capitan" Tamriale reply's. Vanashing as quickly as he came "we better start looking to Hitomi" said looking at her with a calm face. they start walking down the hall heading for the main gate.

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 am

(My apologises for not posting, phone been acting up and pc isn't up yet.)

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo entered the hall of the palace along side Lunia where they were to be meeting their guest once Lunia got into a change of cloths. Walking in he noticed the guest was an old friend, one he knew quite well, more than the others they were around, the guest was Fayte, Lord of Vackle and once hearing his greeting a smile spreaded on Omotayo's face and a small chuckle escaped his lips. "Haha, it sure feel that way doesn't?" He questioned though not expecting an answer, he was talking about the many years they went without speaking let alone visiting each other. While Lunia and Fayte were speaking the wind began to stir for an unknown reason but it only happened when trouble was near so Omotayo was now on alert but he then noticed Fayte question about his secrets to training and obtaining his strength or muscles rather and then asking why he was so quite around the others but as he was to answer an explosion would accur and would surely cause a delay in him answering.

"It seems I'll have to talk to you about that later Fayte....." Omotayo spoke as Lunia warrned the guards and the wall came crumbling. He then noticed three cloaked men and that one of his soldier were killed, this indeed irritated Omotayo but he wasn't one to get taken by his emotions and still had a calm expression though he was becoming angered with these men. First they destoryed the wall of the hall room, which also disrupted their reunion with a friend, second they killed one of his soldiers, and third they threated to take the Forge Heart which was a no no, though he wasn't to much mad about them engaging Lunia, since he knew first had how powerful skillful she was. "Ya'kno, none of you will touch that fragment and you all might be losing your lives." He said with a sorta cocky attitude but he knew not to take them light, a strange aura was lifting from them. Omotayo noticed that one of the three men had charged towards him with an odd fragmented weapon in his hands, taking a fighting stance of Tae Kwon Do he prepared himself while also drawing out his dual action gunblades in their pistol form, and firing three laser form shots, the pistols gave off a charging sound for a split second and starting from his right first then and then right again, the bullets were aiming for his left shoulder which was Omotayo's right, his right leg and his mid section.

Omotayo also noticed the extra help who came at the first sign of trouble, one was a female who he has yet to meet but has obviously met Fayte, and the other was another female who had control over the wind as he did and he has seent her but as for actually meeting her? He has not....not yet atleast.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games