Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:03 pm
It's funny... when I first started driving, I avoided driving on the highway as much as I could. For some reason, highway driving always scared me. Probably because I didn't like having to deal with the crazy drivers, especially during backups... especially in the mornings. I always took the back roads to get to school when I drove.

Now... I've been driving on the highway more often... and it doesn't scare me as often as it used to. Though I still try my best to avoid the heavy traffic times ((in the morning, when people are going to work... and in the evening, when people are coming home)).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm
The other day was my first time driving in a backup.

There had been an accident, so there was a lane that was closed because of the cars being there. The spot was just a bit after the exit I take. So you have these two freeway entrance ramps meeting up with the main highway... and it's backed up all the way past it.

The car accident was pretty bad. The one car barely had any damage, just the hood scrunched up a bit. The other car didn't fair as well, unfortunately. The whole back end was scrunched up. Pretty much because the length of half of the car as a result. Judging my the black tire marks on the road, the scrunched up car must have gotten hit by the other car and swerved around until landing on the side of the road.

None the less... it looked pretty nasty. As soon as you got past the fire truck and police cars surrounding the scene, traffic picked right back up.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 pm
Well, I'm going to eat some lunch. And then head off to pick up my transcripts and the other two books I need to get.

So... later.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:38 pm
Been back from town for over a half hour now.

Because of the increase of transcript requests, the length of process time has gone from 3-5 days to 7 days. As a result, my requested transcripts won't be ready until next week.

Thus meaning I won't be able to apply for the scholarship I've been working towards. However, I do have other scholarships I'm thinking of applying for ((their deadlines are in May and June mostly)). So... yeah.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:55 pm
Debating whether I want to go to the Masquerade dance or not.

I don't have much time until I have to change and leave, if I decide to go to it.

Hmm...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:01 pm
At this time, I think I'm going to say that I'm not going.

There's barely anyone I know that is going. So, it wouldn't be very fun not knowing anyone.

Plus tomorrow is my Mom's Tastefully Simple party and she's wanting help to prepare the food for it. So... I'll probably going to stay home and help Mom out.

Not a big deal.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 pm
*listens to music*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:08 pm
Whenever I hear the beginning of "The Militia Marches In" from Pride & Prejudice OST, I always think of "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" from Mulan. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Yeah... I'm just going to stay home.

I don't feel like driving back to the college for a second time.

And like I said before, there aren't many people going that I know. So... not big loss.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 pm
It's nice having the feeling of relief when you take care of something that has been stressing you out for the past however-many days. 3nodding

As soon as I heard about how long it would take before my transcript request would be filled, and realizing I wouldn't make it in time for the scholarship I working towards, I felt this nice feeling of relief from the stress it was causing.

And just now with the decision of not going to the dance, I felt another wave of relief. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:34 pm
*cracks up laughing*

It's sort of sad when us teenagers/young adults go to a clothing store and find an outfit that reminds of something a teacher would wear. xd

I was looking at some pictures that my friend took, and one of them was her and her younger sister holding up two outfits that totally look like teacher outfits. Their caption for the picture even states so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 pm
whee

I'm in the mood for doing something before Mom gets home.

But I don't know what to do. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm
I'm going to head off.

So talk to you later.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:39 am
Good morning everyone!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games