Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)
Jeran opened teh flap of the hut. Mew still lay there. "I wish i was psychic...That way i could see what your thinking right now...i feel useless now." He said sitting down. Mew probably couldn't hear him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 am
User Image

Mew's eyes flickered open as then closed quickly due to the brightness of the room. Opening them again, she then realised that she was no longer at the Team Rocket base, but somewhere else entirely.
"W-where am I?" she wondered out loud.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran lifted his head and looked at mew. "Oh so your awake. That is good. Do not worry you are safe."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 pm
Vaporeon resurfaced and listened around. "Finally, no more noise or fighting." He floated on his back and he went back to sunbathing as he tried to relax. "Nothing can ruin this moment."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am
User Image

Mew looked at Jeran. her eyes widened and then she launched herself at the unsuspecting Lucario, tackling him with enough force to knock him over.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou" she said at almost lightning speed. "Was it you who saved me?"

User ImageUser Image

Kirlia had finished gathering berries and made her way back to camp. Setting aside what she needed, she gave the rest to Kai and Cynder to take to the storeroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran Leaned up with mew still grasping him. "Yes i did but i did not do it alone. My friends helped me. There outside if you wish to meet them."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 am
Mew nodded and floated outside and looked around. She saw Kirlia cooking up some poffins. Then something caught her eye, it was another Lucario leaning up against one of the nearby huts. She saw Jeran still inside the hut behind her, so who was this one?
She floated over to him and hovered under his nose and peered up at him. "Umm... who are you?" she asked.
Kai looked down to see Mew floating there. "Hmm? Oh... so you're awake huh. Are you alright now?"
Mew nodded "Thanks to everyone. I'm okay now... but who are you? I don't remember two Lucario".
"Ah... when we last met, I was a Riolu. I happened to evolve during your rescue mission".
WOW!! That's soo cool" Mew said with a big grin.
Lucario smiled back, Mew's happiness was kinda infectious. "You should go and eat something. It's probably been a while since you've had a good meal".

Mew nodded and flew off towards Kirlia. That was when Kai noticed something darting through the trees. A chill ran up his spine, Without a second though he ran into the forest after it...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 am
Cynder emerged from one of the huts with a little Chimchar tugging at his leg. "Cynderrrrrr! lemme have some berries!" Cynder picked the little guy tp and smiled at him. "Chimmy, go grab a few from the storage hut, okay? Just don't eat all the Pecha berries again." The little guy nodded quickly and wiggled from his paws, dashing towards the tent. "These little guuys sure are scrappy!" He said to himself. He headed back to the forum, or main area, of the village and spotted Kai running off. "...Something must be off... Mom, I'll be right back. Take care of the others. ...Oh and hi Mew!" He said as he dashed off towards Kai.

"Be careful, sweetie! I packed you a few power herbs in your bandana!" Ninetakes called, sighing and grinning. "That's my boy!~"  

LimberNimbleShadow

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 am
Vaporeon left the lake and started to walk around in the forest. "It's such a lovely day, and the lake is starting to get crowded." He looked back at the lake and it was teeming with water pokemon. He sighed, shaking his head, and walked off. It's been awhile since he has wonder through the forest, but to search for a quiet place to rest is reason enough for him to do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 am
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran wandered out of the hut and came over to kirlia. He noticed guy disappeared. "Where did kai go?" He asked them.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirlia spun around and promptly stuck a poffin in Jeran's mouth. "Does it taste good?" she asked. She saw Kai running into the forest and then saw Cynder running behind him. She closed her eyes and scanned the area, then.. a small smile appeared onto her face. "Oh? So that's what it is. I didn't notice until now... well that's a given I suppose, seeing as it's her" Kirlia muttered to herself. She looked back at Jeran, "Nothing to worry about, Kai should be back soon... he's just gone to meet an old friend, that's all. Now sit down and eat!" she ordered the Aura pokemon.

Kai continued to dart through the trees, chasing after whatever it was. All of a sudden, a Focus Blast attack shot through the trees and nearly hit him. "Good thing I've ben training to avoid Jerans Aura Sphere" Kai said to himself.
A clapping sound could be heard as Kai looked up to see an Infernape sitting in the tree. "Good Job" she said. "You've gotten pretty good". Kai scowled slightly. He wasn't to fond of being attacked for no reason. "So who might you be?" he asked.
The Infernape put a hand to her chest like she'd been wounded. "I'm hurt that you don't remember me... really". She looked down at the confused Lucario. "Tell you what. If you can beat me... I'll tell you, if you don't figure it out sooner".

Kai put his paws together and focused his Aura. "Alright then, Bring it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran was caught by suprised when kirlia fed him the poffin. It was really good. The fact that he was ordered around by kirlia seemed to annoy him but he didn't show it as he sat down. He looked at mew with that big grin on her face then back to the food. His mind wandered to Kai as he shut his eyes. His vision changed to that of the material world and he could see through Kai's eyes.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 pm
Vaporeon looked over to see two pokemon, a lucario and kirlia. "Hmm, must of traveled too deep into the woods....I wonder if there's another lake nearby." He started to walk, but he stopped and smelled poffin and his stomach growled. "Man, it's been too long since I've eaten...I wonder if I can take some." He started to sneak over to steal some poffins.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
(lv 50 Lucario-Jeran)

Jeran snapped back into his own view as he opened his eyes. He didn't need to see the Vaporeon. "Its not nice to sneak around. You may have some if you want. No need to steal."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 am
Gaia username: Leoleonal
Species: Shinx
Approx. level: 9
A bit of background: A loner, outcast, an orphan. This little guy has been through some tough times. He has no name and is in constant search for someone, anyone, to take him in and love him.

Watching from a distance stood a small little Shinx. He didn't know if he should approach the group but they seemed friendly so he sat and continued to watch.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff