Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:51 pm
Jaded kisses her again

Luna sighs"Yes really... Sometimes I could other times I didn't care about stoping it and then there were times I couldn't control myself"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 pm
Ira kissed Jaded back.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm
Jaded smiles against her lips  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 pm
Massasooni nods some before shrugging. "Well, looks like there's your problem controlling your dark powers... if you've got some... well, we'll call it a 'habit'... that you can't control, that relates to some dark and cold emotion... then that's most likely holding you back from using your power. I use to have some little uncontrollable 'habit' of trying to strangle certain large animals to try to fill some sort of feeling in my gut... and during this time I had difficulty in controlling my powers... I was soon enough captured and isolated... and of course, since I couldn't fulfill my habit, I regained my power and was able to escape with ease. It’s like… wanting to kill something about yourself in some strange way… I have no clue what the large animals were related to a part of me, but it felt like it was something about me that I didn’t like."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm
Luna nods and listens"That is how I felt"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 pm
Massasooni nods some more. "Right... so... we'd... have to some how... stop you from burning stuff... not only to prevent you from burning another house down, but to help you... well, improve I guess the word would be."  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm
Ira smiled and reluctantly pulled back, "So, what do you want to do now?" she asked looking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:42 pm
Luna looks at him and nods"Alright"She smiles at him knowing he would help her with this.

"Anything you want to do my heart"Jaded said  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "I doubt it'll be all easy... but I'll help you as much as I can to get you threw it." He says with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:16 pm
She smiles and strokes his cheek"I know my love"She looks at him"I am willing to do anything to get control over this"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:41 pm
Massasooni closes his eyes and nods slightly before bringing his hand to his chin. "Well... all I recall is that... I was isolated from everything in a chamber... so... the first step would be to... I guess get rid of all things that would assist you in being able to start a fire and flammable."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm
Luna looks at him"That would mean my clothes as well"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:36 pm
He blinks a bit before shrugging. "If you want to have your cloths, I doubt that'd be much of a problem... though this is an excuse to... be naked for some a period?... I don't think you'd be burning your own cloths."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 pm
Luna giggles then looks into his eyes"When I can't control it everything burns but my hair and skin  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Ira lay in thought, listing to Jaded's heart beat. "Nothing comes to mind," She said. "Do you have an ideas, love?" Ira asked.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games