Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:37 pm
Malem marvels at the plane, but knows nothing about it. She walks up to the plane, and touches it, and the lines on her hands and her eyes glow sapphire for a fraction of a second, creating a small flash of light.

"It's no good...there's no circuitry on this plane...no computers or nothing...I couldn't tell you if she's perfectly skyworthy or not... are you sure you want to fly something without either an onboard computer or machine spirit to tell you if stuff's falling apart or where you are going?"

Although as a general rule, Niebel's branches of the military didn't get along well; the navy, infantry, air force and mage wing didn't get along well, and didn't communicate unless information was crucial, she was able to interface with the onboard computers of the mechanical vehicles and the machine spirits of the mage wing vehicles.

"Especially since you've never flown an actual plane before? A machine spirit is good for that thing, it can guide new pilots and wrest control away if he's in danger."

She opens another small handbook, this time to a page showing a complex plane (which resembles an modern osprey heliplane, except instead of rotors, it uses large glowing crystalline pylons, and it has a giant energy cannon mounted on top) and a hilight on a small glass bubble with circuits flowing all over it, and a small glowing orb of demonic fire inside.

"Flying without something to guide you seems sort of dangerous."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:25 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:03 am
---  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:25 pm
Vincents wings twitched and they dissapeared in a flash along with his tail. He had to smile at Ventarbre scaring the hell out of Cad. He let out a small laugh at the two.

"Cad i wish i could be like you. Carefree and with luck on your side. You may as well get into the plane and se if it starts up."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:56 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:29 pm
"HE SAID GET YOUR a** MOVING TO THE RACE!"

Vincent shouted over the engine of the plane at Cad. He folded his arms over his chest and waited to see if the plane would actually take off. He wanted to go to the races and watch it all. But he didnt know if any spectators were allowed. What had the flyer said?

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:40 pm
---  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:57 pm
"This should be interesting.." Vincent watched with interest. He backed up to the wall, well out of the way of the Planes path. He smiled and waited.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:04 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:49 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:17 am
Nothing escaped Sano's sight, he sees every detail. He walks up to the strange building, hoping to find shelter for the night and possibly someone to talk with. He walks in slowly, being cautious. He never used to be like this but after the attack...he took nothing for granted. After finding out the place was clear he spoke.

"Hello? Is anyone here? I need shelter. Please."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:26 pm
"Go to the race you mean?"

Vincent said to Ventrabre. After he spoke he hear someone shouting from below, possibly in front of the building. He went to the edge of the hanger and tried to see who it was that was shouting.

"I think we have another visitor.."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:45 pm
"Hello? I really need shelter for the night. I could leave in the morning if needed. But I need shelter. Hello?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:50 pm
Vincent's curiousity got the best of him again. His large black demonic wings reapeared and spread to their full span. His tail twitched about and he lept off of the houses roof. His wings broke his fall and let him land softly. He landed infront of the newcomer. He straightened himself and his wings folded behind him, however they remained visable. Which was odd for him to do.

"Hello"

He said gently with a bow, his tail swinging back and forth gently. His soothing voice came from behind his mask.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:48 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games