Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

------We Are Each Our Own Devil, And We Make This Our Hell.------

Drake appeared from the shadows and walked out of them. He looked around a little bit and saw that the only interesting thing going on was a small battle. He decided to walk closer and watch, waiting for the outcome of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am
"heh, who needs spells when you're immortal?" Eris murmured and wiped some blood from ehr mouth before she dissapearedin a puff of black smoke.
the ice went into the coppie's head and it too dissapeared in a puff of smoke, leaving the twins in a bloody pile ontop of the graves.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:41 am
Damian wiped the golden god blood off his lance and pouted. "That was... something" he said then noticed the twins and ran up to them. It was pretty obvious that they were in bad shape, but Damian didn't know a thing about medicine. He looked around and saw some guy staring. "Hey! You!" he shouted out to the guy. "You know how to heal people?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:47 am
"I wish I knew." Drake said slowly walking towards the guy and twins. "I will say this though. They're going to be fine. After all I can see the future." He said as he picked up one of the twins and looked down at the guy. "All we'll have to do is get them back to their dorm. Shall we go?" Drake asked as he waited patiently for the guy to pick up the other twin.  

Dead At Sunrise

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:52 am
Damian's eye twitched a little. He didn't want to do that! He wanted to go watch his sister yell at a Russian! Whatever... "Yeah, ok." he sighed and picked the other twin up then headed in the direction of the dorms.

((i guess i'll post first))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:55 am
Drake followed behind the man to the girl's room.
((Geuss So))  

Dead At Sunrise

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image

ℋ a ɳ a

â„‹ana walked into the graveyard scouring the ground for an angel statue to sketch, humming softly a wild grin gracing her lips as she strolled. A sketch book in one hand and a pencil tucked behind her ear she searched the statues for inspiration but sadly none had come yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:29 pm
A Man stood in front of the broken graves from last night. He sighed then flicked his hand. As shadow covered the graves then seeped into the ground, the graves had been fixed and polished and a few flowers were placed on top. The man smiled to himself "Perfect" he said then turned to go see if anymore graves were broken.

A younger boy appeared from Hana's shadow and stood beside her. "What are you looking for?" he said plainly, a bored look on his face.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm
â„‹ana spun around and chucked her book at the boy letting out a sharp scream. "Do not sneak up on me! I almost had a freaking heart attack!" she yelled putting hand over her racing heart.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:04 pm
The book stopped right before it hit the boy in the face, he reached up and grabbed it then opened it looking at all the scribbled drawings. "My bad." he mumbled and continued flipping through the pages.

The older man appeared beside the boy. "Noctis, you know not to scary a girl like that." she mumbled and gave the boy a noogie. He seemed quiet playful and happy even though something about him seemed dark. He returned his attention to the girl "i am sorry for my sons behavior. I am Hades and this is my son Noctis. I presume that you are....." he thought a moment "Hana Urusai , am I correct? Your a demon, and you control darkness and light. I am correct about that as well." he smiled sincerely. He caressed Hana's cheek, and her heartbeat returned to normal. He removed his hand from her face then waited for her reply.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 pm
"Ye-yeah I'm Hana." she said softly a small movement of her hand a small angel made out of shadows danced as sparkling light swarmed around it. "So Hades.." she growled skeptically. "Whatya want?" she turned to Noctis glaring at him though he couldn't see her eyes through her hair. "And you! Will you give that back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Thanatos gave a small sigh and walked into the grave yard, looking for where he'd left his scythe. "dropped it again? man if i ever get caught without it....." he mumbled, shaking his head. he didn't notice anyone else, still looking for the scythe.
{hellos! figured i'd make Thanatos appear since no one is posting in the other areas.... i hope you don't mind >.< }

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:29 pm
Noctis flicked his hand, the book floating over to Hana. He crossed his arms now bored again. Her drawings were good, but he would never tell her that.

Hades clenched his fist, darkness surrounding the angel. The darkness and the light made ti look like night around the angel. "Does everyone have to growl when they hear my name. My attitude towards the world has gotten better, I'm not 'evil' anymore." he mumbled putting air quotes around the world evil. "I want nothing, and I'm here to fix some graves that were destroyed last night. May I ask why you are in one of my many graveyards?" he hissed, his eyes growing red and the air around him darkening. Something was bothering. Hades glanced over seeing his old friend, Thanatos. Thanatos's scythe appeared in Hades hand. "Hey, Thanatos. You looking for this!" he called out and twirled the heavy scythe as if it was a twig.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm
"hm?" thanatos asked as he looked up, his eyes going wide. "uh...yeah... thanks, Hades...." he mumbled and started over. "and technechally; isn't it my grave yard? i mean i know i ended up being thrown away and somehow becoming part of you and your 'responsiblities' but i'm still the god of Death... you have the underworld my friend." he sighed and pulled a hand through his hair, which shifted to stark white.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:41 pm
"I'm looking for something you can't help me with now if you don't mind.." she rolled her shoulders small wings ripping from the back her shirt, a red glow coming from under her hair. "So your eyes glow and you can make it dark big deal." She snarled her fangs sprouting sighing softly she tried to compose herself by spinning on her heel facing away from the others ignoring the newcomer. "Damn it stay calm... Don't piss em off.." she whispered to herself.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games