Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm
"i think i'll let you figure this one out on your own. Just a friendly tip. think of the emotions you felt when you learns the other elements. What emotion does the fire hold." Eyea flew up and landed on a nearby rock. If this went out of hand he would need the cover.

Leren Looked up to the rockface. "Your home i guess is on the other side? Lets go have a look." He stood up and walked past hughy to the den. He stood outside the den looking in. "Anyone here?" He called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:13 pm
Miles stared into the fire, as looked closer into the glowing wood he began thinking about Larka and how she giggled when Asiril licked her. The symbols on his body began glowing white, a second symbol appeared on his forehead and glowed bright red. Sudden the flames rose violently, they engulfed Miles, and just as soon as it had happened it ended. The fire was gone, Miles was unharmed, and in the fire's place was fire wolf that resembled Larka. It sat staring at him, and the symbols continued to glow.

Hughy followed the timber wolf staying by his side.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm
eyea saw the fire wolf. "That is not the emotion i was thinking of." A gust of wind blew the fire wolf out. Eyea Walked up to miles. "Try something else. Your anger rose then. You must be careful. If you are to angry the fire shall consume you." With that The makeshift torch alit again and eyea walked back to the rock.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Marco chuckled and looked back up at the sky. "It happened a very long time ago." He said with a sigh. "I'm afraid a complete explanation would take to long in one sitting." He pointed his nose up at a specific star. "However, I will tell you that that star had something to do with it." The star had a blood red tint to it. It was a star that to many was a symbol of war and battle, for this reason it was called the Star of Slaughter. According to rumors, there was a pack of wolves known as Death's Jaws. They had learned how to use the Star of Slaughter to unlock chaotic and truly primal magic that would normally lie dormant. They used the magic to wage war on nearby packs.

((Actually I didn't get the eyes from anything, his eyes are usually either blue or red. I just decided to mix them up this time... As for the star, its Mars... Also, let me know if I went overboard with Death's Jaws. sweatdrop I just got out of a writers block and couldn't help myself.))

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Miles focused hard, he tried to think of another emotion, but his mind kept coming back to larka. "Damn It! I cant do it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 pm
( look at my previous posts, and tell me if I went overboard with them.... you didn't, trust me)

"Ferrrrral Magika, then.... Dangerrrrrous, yet powerrrrrful if contrrrrolled by someone who knows what they arrrrrre doing...."

He stiffened suddenly as he felt a "surge" of Magik again; the two Magik fools were up to something again. He could tell they were a fair distance away, and knew he wouldn;t be able to get there in time to do anything.

At least, anything physical......

He breathed in deeply as he began to vocalize the the Mmneonic he'd been taught, and the spines on his back began to rustle as the spell took form. Eventually, as he was about to finish it, He opened his eyes and looked at Marco.

"I need to do something forrrr a while.... hold on."

He finished the spell, and abruptly - to his conciousness- he was elsewere. He looked down, and saw the faint flickers of Magicka coming off his Doppleganger. He looked up, and saw that he'd succeeded inplacing the spell right- he saw the Anthro, the dangerously incompetent Owl, and the Vampire. He also saw that the Owl had skipped the "101 ways to teach your student about safely using Magika" part of the lesson.

- A fire Elemental....okay, putting a stop to this NOW-

Swiftly, he ended the spell keeping the Elemental here, and the firey wolf silmacrum vanished, to be repalced by his angry growl.

"You two arrrre the most incompetent pairrrr of Magi I've ever run across.... Did you never learn how to use Magika,carefully? You've managed to trash a big chunk of the woods, and now you are summoning FIRE elementals here without some way of keeping them contained if they should break to their cooercion spells!"

his Doppleganger, perfectly mimiking his movements, stamped its foor angrily like he'd do if he were really there; these yahoos needed a littel leasson in Magik usage....PROPER Magik usage.

He felt the Doppleganger begin to fail, and funneled a little more Magika into it, then let it all go in a blinding, Magika nulling burst of energy; He could lift the Null Zone, the subtle spell killing any and all Magiks that the duo could possible do; the Vampire should find his Magikas would work still, but anythiing else would find themseleves in a Magik dead zone.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 am
Twilight was still momentarilly mesmerized by the Fire Elemental. he was excited by it, enjoying the warmth of the blaze, which staved off the icey coldness he always felt.

but within moments, the Gryphon projected himself angrilly, and wiped the elemental away. he could feel the wave of Null Energy forming. the Vampire was used to it, from working with Portals so often. he tensed, and his eyes flashed for a split-second.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 am
eyea eyed the doppleganger. "I don't remember asking your opinion Gyphon." He said before He released the gryphons spell. "I'm sorry for the intteruption...If you can try thinking of a soothing emotion. Fire has 2 purposes. It has the power to heal life and take it away. Some plants need fire to grow. Some wounds need fire to heal. If You can understand this then you can tame the fire."

Leren walked into the den and looked around. "Are you here by yourself Little pup?" He said to hughy.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:49 am
Twilight grunted, then crossed his arms.

"I agree with Bakherrr." he said, mimicking the purring sound, as he thought it was how the name was pronounced. "Magical Safety, and Respect for Nature, are key. I will intervene if things get out of hand, but let it be known I do not like your disregard for your environment."

the Vampire was stern, and his gaze was piercing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 am
Eyea looked to twilight. "Summoning fire from nothing is one thing. Taming and forming is another. That is what i'm teaching him first. We won't have to disregard nature after this i assure you."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:41 am
he snarled and growled at the owl, eyes flaring, teeth bared, ears flat.

"there should be not a moment that y disregard your surroundings! progress or not, I will not condone that!" he snapped.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 am
Eyea looked at twilight and sighed. He blew out the flame. There were no scorch marks on the wood. It was as if the wood hadn't had a fire on it to begin with. "Magic has its ways to protect nature." With that he lit it again. "Try again miles."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:23 pm
He huffed as he returned to his body, then trilled a curse at the sheer idiotcy of some Mages. He shook himself, then puffed out his feathers and looked around; Marco was still beneath the tree, Larka had come out of the Den, and Reaper was still up in his tree.

Nothing new, in other words. He sighed in resignation as he realized he was casting light again- this was getting a little annoying, being a mobile lightbulb! exasperated, he used his Magik as he had in the past to shift his coloration, and to his surprise, the Mage-Lines shifted color. He tried black, and found that, although they were still there, they didn't cast any visible light.

Pleased with this, he immediatly shifted the Mage-Lines over his entire body to a black color. He then found that although the main Lines shifted color, the incised Lines in the scale plates of his forearms and talons continued to glow softly.

- Well, you can't have everything, I suppose....-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 pm
Miles sighed, "It might help if you gave me something to do with it. Im not all that sure what it is you want me to do"

Hughy whimpered softly.

The hooded figure watched the three from afar. It shook its head in disaproval.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:27 pm
Marco saw what Bakher did and chuckled. "Having some trouble, friend?" He said jokingly. He knew Bakher's abilities were nothing to laugh at, but he still found it slightly amusing.

((Sorry. I would post more, but I gotta get to class.))

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games