Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:06 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He watched the man ran off into the small room, blinking in confusion. Nikolai looked upset, actually upset. It couldn't be about the salesgirl, could it? Such a silly, airheaded girl didn't even measure up to his beautiful Sin, but was even a little flirtation enough make him so angry? With a sigh, he continued searching for clothes, waiting for his lover to come back out.

By the time Nikolai came out, Leon was standing at the entrance to the fitting room hall, face red and panting hard. In his hands was a small sweater that looked very stretched. Charging at Nikolai, he fell to his knee and wrapping his arms around the Sin's waist. "Nikolai, it was awful!" he wailed. "S-so many people, shoving things at me, a-and when I tried to get away, one managed to get that sweater stuck on me, a-and... and it was SO tight on meeee!" He held on tightly, shaking. "I'm not a size medium, Nikolai. I-I can't fit into anything in this store... I'm so fat!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Finding himself stuck in place with the large, handsome man hooked around him, Nikolai gave him a surprised look. He stared at Leon for a moment then gave him a tender smile. "Dearie, if you're fat then I'm enormous, and I refuse to even play with the thought." he said as he moved his hand to caress the man's cheek. "Leave the shopping for me, darling." he whispered sweetly as he kissed Leon's forehead.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:39 pm
Leon Court

Standing, Leon wiped away his frightened tears and wrapped his arms around the smaller man. "Alright, but maybe you should stop leaving me alone, too," he told him, pulling away only a bit to look at him with frightened eyes. "Those people scare me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Welcome to the world of fashion, darling." Nikolai laughed lightly before moving a few steps back. "Now tell me how I look, hmm?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:05 pm
Leon Court

Looking down at him, Leon stepped back and licked his lips. "Absolutely ravishing, my darling," he replied honestly, setting his hands on the man's hips and rubbing them tenderly. "I think we should get those jeans, and definitely that shirt."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Alright then, I will." Nikolai perked up and began heading to the cashier. "Is there anywhere else you want to go after this, darling?" he asked while fishing for his card.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Leon Court

Leon was suddenly behind the Sin, holding out his card to the cashier. "Of course," he answered, grinning. "I'm making you over, Nikolai, just like you did me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"That... worries me a bit, but okay! Where to next, dearie?" Nikolai asked while trying not to blush at how close Leon was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:53 pm
Leon Court

"Where else? We're going to the shoe store!" With a smile, he took Nikolai by the hand and tucked his card back into his pocket, starting for the exit. "And after that, Lohmann's. I was thinking about getting you a new jacket, since it's starting to get cold out. And finally, a surprise~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

A makeover from Leon. Oh the fears filling the slimmer male's heart. "A surprise, you say? Do give me a hint!" he asked, trying to distract himself from thoughts of either a bad makeover or the upcoming snow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 pm
Leon Court

"All I can say is it has a lot to do with something that I'm not wearing," he answered with a low murmur into Nikolai's ear, smirking as he stood up straight and kept walking over to the shoe store. "Now, about shoes, I was thinking something comfortable, but easy to take off. You have any qualms against canvas sneakers?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's face scrunched up. Call him an old man, but he never truly enjoyed changing into modern clothing. He loved making people over, but he himself liked staying with his casual clothing. But if Leon wanted it... "If you can find one that looks good on me then be my guest, darling." Nikolai smirked, though he was thinking about what the surprise could possibly be.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am
Leon Court

"Luckily, they've withstood the test of time, and are still very popular. Also, I already found a pair that I know you'll like," he said, already leading the Sin to the back. Bending to his knees, he lifted up a shoe box and stood back up. Leon turned to Nikolai, opening the box to reveal a pair of canvas shoes with a snake carefully etched on the sole of the shoe. The sides were a very specific shade of lime green, just like Nikolai's nails and eyes, and on the back, embroidered with silver and purple thread, read a curved word that was "SLOTH". Leon held out one shoe, gesturing to the seat. "Sit. We'll see if it fits. It should, since I made sure that it was your size when I ordered it. But still, who knows?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:58 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Looking at the shoes, Nikolai sat down and examined them further. "You custom made these for me?" he asked while studying the snake design. It was like a modern version of his crest, not to mention how beautiful it was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 am
Leon Court

" Yeah, only way I kinew they'd be done right,/color]" he answered, standing from the bed and fixing his hair. "Do you like them?"

Awesome nerd
[  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games