Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:01 pm
He thought about it.
" Well, I need your parents blessings. It's the most honorable thing after all. I'm sure they'd want to know about their daughter getting married. "
Lies? They lie? Something weird was going on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Zaras face turns red and her eyes go wide. 'Married?!' she says while throwing her hands on her face. 'this is going to fast. My parents would nev-would think im too young.' she says trying to cover up what she almost said.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:15 pm
OH god, did he say married?
" I-I D-DIDN'T MEAN MARRIED! Hrm, I was saying that I'd need to get to know your parents. I need them to be able to approve so that we can have a lasting relationship, you know? "
He said, wondering if it would work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

'Oh god, im sorry. i shouldnt have freaked out.' she looked at Shinzo. 'I think we should wait a little before we bring parents into this, ok?'  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:26 pm
He nodded.
" Oh of course not now. I'm just saying that it's something to think about. No pressure. "
He said, smiling and snuggling.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Zara gave a little fake laugh. 'Ok, good.' she said laying her head on his shoulder.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm
He put his head on hers, enjoying the view of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image

Zara looked off into the horizon. but saw something. and she knew what it was too. (her parents) 'Oh my god, they found me!' she said sitting up. she turned to Shinzo. 'you are a classmate, ok? we havent slept together, your just a friend.' she says pushing him away and standing up throwing on her clothes. 'if they ask you know nothing of why im here. ok?!' she said while panicking.

((i will be posting the parents pics and stuff here, im just gunna be them for a little, cuz im weird like that. lol))  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 pm
He got his jacket and removed all his cloths from it, switching quickly. When he was done, he stood there pretending nothing was weird.
" Man, what's going on? "
He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

Zaras father floated out of the sky while holding onto Zaras mother as he landed on the ground. he stood watching both Zara and Shinzo. he was disappointed in Zara and wanted to know who this young man was that was with her.

User Image

Zaras mother landed on the groung softly and walked over to Zara and gave her a hug. 'we have missed you Zara, please come back home.' she whispered. she then looked over to Shinzo, 'Zara who is this young man with you?'

User Image

Zara stood there in shock looking at Shinzo. her eyes screamed 'im sorry' as she looked at Shinzo. she would just hope he would know what not to say.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 pm
Shinzo sighed. This has happened so many times in awkward moments but his combat skills also helped him to become a good actor/liar.
" Good to see you both, your highness and majesty. "
He said, bowing to the two and taking a knee.
" My name is Shinzo. I'm one of the students over in this school. I noticed Zara came along and I offered to show her around and watch her for safety reasons. "
He said, keeping his kneed pose and seeing what they would say.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Zaras mother Amara looked at Shinzo. 'Why thank you young sir.' she said while offering him her hand to be kissed. 'You may stand.'

User Image

Zaras father King Izume looked at Shinzo. 'I dont like him Amara, how do we know he isnt the one who took Zara from us?' he said with an evil face.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm
He took her hand lightly, pecking it and letting it fall as he rose.
However, he broke character as her heard what Zara's father said.
" W-wait...t-t-took? "
He said, looking at all three of them and fixing his gaze on to Zara afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm
Zaras eyes go wide as well as her parents. Zara shook her head slightly as to tell Shinzo to shut up. She knew she is not aloud to speak at the moment.

Izume looked at Shinzo, then to Zara then to Shinzo again. 'Yes, Zara was taken from us 5 days ago.' He said while looking at Shinzo. 'The only explanation as to why Zara would be with you is that you are the one who took her, and that is a large crime where we come from, it is punishable to death.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm
He raised his hands defensively.
Oh boy...
" I can assure you that I, a lowly school student, did not take her. I don't even know where she cam from as well as both your royal statures."
He said, unsure what to think anymore.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games