Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm
iiWinty

"O-Oh." Dragon blushed and looked down until his stomach growled again. "I... I-I don't know what to do for food." he murmured while wrapping his arms around his side, eyes turning black. He didn't want to kill anything, but he was so hungry that it hurt!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm
Awesome nerd

"Well I need a soul..You can get the meat." She sees an elderly woman in the back. "Dinner time.." She licks her lips and her eyes turn to golden slits. She stands up and starts walking to the counter.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei walked by, his sleeves hanging low, he was feeling peckish, so he was seeing if the cafe owners wanted to supply him food again. Just for being adorable. Then he saw Mint moving up to a elderly woman, and sensed the simple killing intent from her. One who had supplied him with fish a time ago.

He flew into the air and landed between her and the elderly woman. "How are you doing Mint?" he was seeing if he could side track her, if he could find out why she was in such a harvesting mood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:11 pm
iiWinty

"What?" Dragon breathed. "I-I don't know about this." he frowned and rubbed his arm nervously. Dog usually got food for him, and the thought of killing someone.... It just made him squeamish. Dragon looked up and gasped when she began walking towards an elderly woman. A poor, sweet, innocent, grandmother type. Dragon bit his lip and walked towards the two, rubbing the tip of his index fingers together nervously as he watched the grandma look up at them.

"Hello there." the grandma smiled sweetly. "Can I help you with anything?

Dragon bit his trembling lip and rubbed his arm. "I-I... I..... I can't do this!" he cried.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 pm
User ImageJubei Shishigami

Jubei looked at the old woman, who was looking at Dragon who had brought attetion to himself by crying out. He flipped over to the old woman as one claw came out from his sleeve, large and metallic in nature, and lightly tapped the sweet lady on her forehead. A bright yellow circle grew out from the touch and went through out her body, then she quickly went unconcious.

Jubei caught her before she fell, and layed her down lightly, his strength a surprise to be held. "Forgive me." He said to her solemnly. He quickly turned and jumped back over the counter, as he went he grabbed both Dragon and Mint, taking them into the air with his sleeve paws and landing them all on a large tree branch, one of which that belong to the park across the street from the cafe.

He then turned to Dragon in the tree. "Relax." His words were cool and relaxed, though they actually showed care.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:48 pm
Dragon was back to balling up as a child, his fists against his tearing eyes. He didn't even see Jubei knock the woman out or notice him drag him and Mint away. "I-I'm so h-hungry!" he bawled. "B-But I duh-don't want to kill anyone!"

((What a creepy picture >.>))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

Jubei's claw came out again and tapped Dragon on the forehead, a blue circle grew from it and enveloped him, releasing a relaxing feeling through out his body. "Calm yourself." After Dragon was still, he put his paw on his shoulder and leaned close to him. "What sort of food do you require?"

((Jubei is actually sorta powerful, but he is a calm fella, so it is rarely shown. But besides that, yeah that picture is kinda scary. That is how power usually is.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:34 pm
Mint growls as the white or her eyes turn black. "I need.. Souls!" She lashes out against Jubei.

After a while she gives up and gives her Fallen Devil's smile. She rips the skin off half her face and shows the demon underneath. Her unearthly voice echos every word she speaks. "Give up Cat. You know I have to eat them one way or another." She claps her hands twice and Miku shows up. "Danger mode. Claymore!" The innocent looking cat transforms into the most deadly weapon of all the Fallen's. Once she grabs the claymore her torn silver wings come out. They span twice the size of the cat. "Give in little Kitten. You're nothing compared to me."

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 pm

"Dragon...." He said quietly as he leaned back away, his eye hidden in his hood. "Don't ever let your self fall to temptation like this....." Not bothering to touch his swords he turned and looked at Mint. "I don't wish to fight you. But it seems you are past that now... So I will have to make a example that I will always stop you." He suddenly flashed forward and palm thrusted his sleeved paws into her stomach, causing her to go through the tree and two others behind her in a spinning motion. As she landed on the ground, Jubei came out from behind another tree and presented a bag with a eerie shade coming from it. "I also work as a exorcist, and these are corrupted souls I have exocized. You can have these. Take them. Please." He was Insistant on ending this fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:01 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

She grabs the bag and grabs as many as she can in one hand. After she finishes off the hand full she starts to calm down. Mints eyes turn white , her skin grows back over , and her pupils go back to normal. Her wings stay out but go back in once she lets go of the Claymore. She looks at her friends. "Im sorry you had to see that.." She drops to the ground and start to cry.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 pm
Dragon was just about to answer Jubei when Mint became a completely different person. He gasped and jumped back when she began attacking Jubei, biting his lip and thinking of how he could help. He looked at his hand to see what his current element was, he focused hard and his hand began to tremble until it became a large claw. Dragon gasped and quickly returned his hand to normal. His eyes must have been black for his Wendigo self, and if he used those powers than he might go crazy like Mint. Speaking of which...
Dragon turned and saw her eat a bunch of what must have been souls, making him a bit uneasy. He watched Mint calm down and break down, unsure if he should help her or not. He wanted to, but... He was a little scared.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd

Mint looks over at Dragon. "I-I'm s-s-s-sorry." She tried to wipe off her face but the tears keep coming. "I-I dont ever lo-lose control like that..b-but I haven't eaten i-in months."

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 pm
-- Domino The Damned --
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei stepped forward and embraced her, glad that his quick actions had not had not harmed her. "We do not care about what you had just tried to do." He said caringly into her ear. "We know that this is the real you, right now, and that is all that matters to us." He held onto her as she cried, letting her tears fall into his soft fur.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm
Dragon frowned and tried hard to push past his fears. He hesitantly walked over to Mint and crouched down to be besides her. "I-It's okay." he mumbled. "I-It happens to me all the time." he said and offered her a small, shy smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm
Mint hugs Jubei tightly "Thank you."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games