Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Timing." he replied coolly. "Without delivery and correct timing even art can be called garbage. Find a time you know Han will be at his most vulnerable and attack. Then be sure to call me so Ethan can overhear it."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 pm

"But Lock is never vulnerable," said Ellery, tapping his chin with his finger. "Even after sex, he's up and hopping. I suppose we could wait until he and Ethan have a fight, but that might take weeks!" Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and pursed his lips. "And that's not added to the time we'll have to spend, pretending to be in love with each other."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Fredrich sweatdropped. "I didn't need to know that." he sighed before looking at him. "Han is vulnerable when he and Ethan argue, right? All we need to do is wait for them to fight." He looked back to the wall across from him. "Shouldn't be too long from now, in all honesty."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm

"Not with the mood he's in," sighed the man, taking a piece of string from his pocket and tying his hair back. For a minute, he almost looked like the picture from the laptop. "Lock would rather die than upset Ethan now. He only wants to spend the next few weeks being with him, and loving him. This could take forever."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Hmm." Fredrich closed his eyes in thought. "I've heard of shape-shifters around this area. Perhaps if you know of any...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 pm

He sighed, then shook his head. "Not really. The only person I know who can even remotely shape-shift hates me with a fiery passion and adores Lock and Ethan as a couple. I think she even wrote a small fanfiction piece about them." Shuddering at the memory of the graphic story, he adjusted the cuff of the borrowed shirt and sighed. "I'm far too hungry to think."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Go eat." the detective said. "You can have some of my food or go to a restaurant. You said so yourself, I need my rest, and I'm sure visiting hours will come to a close soon."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm

"I never eat anything I don't cook myself, so I haven't eaten since I left Korea." The songwriter sighed and stood, stretching his arms high over his head. "You wouldn't happen to know anyone who'll let me borrow their kitchen, do you?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Just rent a luxury hotel room and use those kitchens." Fredrich said lightly. "Or maybe use Han's. Surely you thought this part through?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Ellery shook his head and sighed. "Lock would never let me near that dorm, and I can't afford another hotel room. I didn't think I would stay this long without finding my way into a kitchen. This just puts all my training to waste." The songwriter pushed his hair from his face and pursed his lips in thought. "You're sure you don't know anyone?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Strangely, though, Lock drove out carefully and somewhat haphazardly. He paused at stop signs, slowed at yellow lights, and even met the speed limit! It was as if there was something on his mind, and he couldn't even focus on how to drive like normal. Finally, they arrived at the hospital and Lock stopped in the familiar spot. "We're here."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:15 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan stayed still for a moment, expecting Lock to grin wickedly and slam his foot down on the gas pedal. Much to his surprise, nothing happened. He drove... normally! Something was definitely wrong. Stepping out of the car, Ethan winced at the change in gravity and pressed the napkin against his bleeding nose. Ugh, it still hurt from his fall. Maybe it was broken?
Seeing as though his nose was bleeding, he was wobbly, and they were in a hospital, a group of nurses immediately assumed that he was horribly injured and rushed over to him. "Huh? Wh-What? Hey! No, let me go!" It was like fighting off a horde of zombies. The nurses were relentless, slapping away at his hands and trying to observe his nose very closely. They murmured medical terms to each other, which was more like an alien language to him, then they all heaved him onto a hospital bed.
"What?! No! I'm fine! Promise!" Ethan yelled and still struggled. Having had enough of his tantrum, one of the nurses struck him with a needle. The brunette winced and let out a squeak, before he could yell at them the medicine took affect and dulled his senses. "Ohh..." he murmured and began relaxing as the nurses strolled away. "Ahh.... Goodbye!" he laughed lazily and waved goodbye to Lock and Niji as he was carried away.

"Ah, it's good to finally be able to move." Fredrich murmured to himself as he pulled on his white tang top. His arm still hurt with sharp movements, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He slid his white button-up on and fully buttoned it then finally completed his attire by pulling his long black coat on. A comforting sigh escaped him as the cloth rested against his skin. It felt so much better than the thin hospital gowns.
Fredrich smiled and tightened his gloves. Despite the bandages hidden beneath the layers of clothes, he was still his intimidatingly handsome detective self. "Finally, I think I'll go home and cook some decent food." he mumbled to himself and opened the door of his room just in time to see a rather loopy high school boy get wheeled down the hallway. Fredrich blinked at the sight. That boy looked so much like Ethan. He shook his head. He must be going crazy. Or he was excited. Excited that his and Ellery's plan could finally lead that unlucky brunette to his welcoming arms. A sigh of content left the detective's mouth as he allowed himself a moment to daydream.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:33 am
Sighing and lifting Niji from the car, Lock followed the cart closely. "Come along, Niji. We'd better stay with him and make sure he doesn't get surgery for something stupid."

Meanwhile, Ellery approached Fredrich's hospital room, looking skinnier and more exhausted than usual. "Detective, we have a situation," he said, thrusting his hands into his pockets and stepping back enough to leave him room to walk. "And it's far more important than the missing teacher."

Awesome nerd
... I'm not that good a writer today...

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Niji Han

"those ladies are kinda weird...." niji murmured, clinging to Lock more then usual since most people in lab coats scared her. glancing around for a moment, the kitten grinned as she spotted Ellery. "nii-san? why's Ellie here?" she asked, looking up at her brother with wide eyes.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah
Naw, you're fine

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich lingered on his thoughts before hearing a familiar voice. He turned to greet the young man but stopped short at the sight he was given. Ellery looked exhausted, he must have stayed up all night with research. "What's wrong?" he asked and adjusted his glasses.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games