Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:20 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nikolai watched Leon walk off. "Just what is that man up to?" he asked himself before turning back and entering the changing room. It took five minutes for him to replace all his clothing with a towel. His slim figure hid behind the white sheet and emphasized his effeminate look. He waited by the door, running his long fingers through his silver curls, and waited with a sigh for Leon to return.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:06 pm
Leon Court

Around five minutes later, Leon walked back into the locker room and grinned at the Sin. "Hey, I got a little surprise for you. It should be ready by the time we get outside." Walking over to the lockers, he quickly stripped himself of clothing, wrapping the towel around his hips and leaning on the lockers. His long, muscled body was well-illuminated under the florescent lights, the envy of the men around them. With a chuckle, he reached out for Nikolai hand and smiled. "Come on. I think you're going to like your surprise."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Mmm, you and your surprises." Nikolai chuckled while curling his fingers around Leon's hand. He tried to think of what the bigger man could possibly have in surprise for him. The last surprise consisted of Star Wars lingerie, and they had both learned the Leon had an interest in SxM. Now to connect that to a hot spring...

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:29 pm
Leon Court

"It's the look on your face, Nikolai," he replied, leading Nikolai out and opening the doors. Once out, he smiled at the scene. The entire hot springs was cleared out, lit only by candles placed strategically around the area. The stars twinkled down on them as the steam surrounded them, creating a both romantic, and slightly mysterious atmosphere. Leon tugged Nikolai to the side, revealed several trays close to the edge of the springs with foods on them, like strawberries and peaches, and even chocolate. There were two bottles being chilled in ice buckets, one of wine, the other of champagne, and two glasses waiting to be filled.
Looking down at the man, Leon licked his lips nervously, waiting for a reaction. "I died so close to your birthday that we never really celebrated it, so... happy belated birthday, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Nikolai gazed at the area with wide eyes. The entire hot springs to themselves? He turned back to Leon when he spoke again and felt his expression soften. Yes, that's right, it had been a few days after his birthday when Leon died. He had forgotten all about that day then, and even then he never liked being reminded of how old he really was. But for now, now he didn't mind.
"How on earth did you pull this off, darling?" Nikolai asked. "It's marvelous, but surely you couldn't have done this without a few days notice!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:11 pm
Leon Court

The man moved towards the water, reaching to remove the Sin's towel and fold it into a perfect square. "I talked to the receptionist about calling in an alchemist, and she was one, so it took a matter of seconds," he explained, smiling and setting it on the Sin's head. "She was really attracted to me, so all it took was a sweet smile, and she melted. Do... do you like it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Do I like hearing about girls fawning over you? Must you really ask such things, darling?" Nikolai joked as he stepped closer to Leon. Keeping his eyes on the man's face, he reached out and slowly began removing Leon's towel. "As for what you've done, I'd have to say it's one of the most romantic things anyone's ever done for me." That said, the Sin smiled and kissed the bigger male, dropping his towel.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:04 am
Leon Court

BEfore he could say much, Leon felt himself kissed, and welcomed the feeling. One strong arm wrapped around Nikolai's waist, his other hand touching the back of the Sin's neck and pulling him closer. His mouth, fitting perfectly against the smaller man's, moved slowly and surely, confidence deepening the kiss and bringing his body tight against Nikolai's.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

After a blissful moment, Nikolai reluctantly pulled away. "Let's carry on in the water, hmm?" he cooed to Leon and, taking his hand, led him into the steaming water that relaxed the muscles almost instantly. "Dear me, it's been too long since I've been in these." he sighed contently as he submerged his body into the water.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 am
Leon Court

The former teacher followed his lover closely, stepping into the water and standing beside the man. "Mmm, it feels, dare I say, heavenly," he purred, sitting on the small seat and pulling Nikolai onto his lap. "It makes it even better knowing I'm here with you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Mmm, doesn't this bring back memories, darling?" Nikolai mused while moving a hand up from the water, watching the warm water trickle down his fingertips and onto Leon's chest. "Only this time you actually want me to sit on top of you." He settled in his seat and grinned down at the man. "Not like I'm complaining, dearie, far from it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:53 am
Leon Court

"Well, this time, you have me completely hooked on you," he replied, chuckling. "Although, you were always on my mind back then, too. I think I loved you from day one."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"I highly doubt that, dearie." Nikolai said while twirling a strand of Leon's hair. "You said so yourself that you didn't love me back then, and I'm more than sure you tried to avoid me at one point."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:08 am
Leon Court

"Well, of course. I was frightened of you, being so inexperienced compared to you," he explained, leaning down to press his lips to Nikolai's shoulder. "It's funny, because now, everything appears to be even better than it ever could be. I don't know why I was so scared that much anymore."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:30 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Yes, why indeed fear the Devil?" Nikolai laughed and ran his wet fingers through Leon's soft hair. "You know, darling, we've talked so much over my birthday, but what of yours? When's your birthday, dearie?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff