Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The entire room erupted in cheers and jeers. Many people bellowed how against this they were, but others applauded the decision and tried to congratulate Nikolai. The weak man gave them a tired smile at all their congrats, but right now, more than ever, he just wanted to be back in Leon's arms. He was so tired, he wanted to fall asleep in Leon's arms and wake up to know that this was real and not at all a dream. Little did he know, he'd have another surprise waiting for him.

In the midst of all the chaos, a hand shot out and grabbed Leon's arm, forcibly spinning him around. "You idiot! Do you have any idea what you've done?" spat the angel from earlier, Mikhail.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 am
Leon Court

"I'm pretty sure I just brought my lover back to life," answered Leon coldly, yanking his arm from Mikhail's grip. "Why? What have I just done, Mikhail?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

"Signing his death certificate is what you've done." the angel replied with a serious yet hushed tone. "Don't you get it? You revived Nikolai, but they're not giving him back any of his titles since they've both been claimed already!"
"What?!" Sloth gasped from above Leon's right shoulder. "You mean to tell me that I still can't have Nikolai's body?!"
Mikhail nodded. "Since you've already got a new body, it would go against the laws."
"...Then I'll wait! That's what I'll do! I'll wait! I'm a butterfly, I can't have much of a lifespan, right?"
"You're a Sin, Sloth. Every body you get turns immortal. Even butterflies." Mikhail watched Sloth flutter away in anger before looking at Leon. "That's not even the worst of it. Now that Nikolai's an actual vulnerable mortal... Think about what's happening here, Leon. People want Nikolai dead. You just gave them the option to kill him themselves." he pressed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 am
Leon Court

"Idiot," he hissed, not even bothering to look to Sloth. "You think I'll let him out of my sight again? Rules were made to be broken, Mikhail, and Nikolai will be a Sin again!" He then turned wordlessly away, making his way over to Nikolai and wrapping his arms around the man. "Come on, let's get you home."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:19 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was just now getting over the realization that the butterfly that had pestered him was Sloth all alone when he felt arms around him. He turned to see Leon holding him close. He smiled warmly and leaned into the embrace. "I'd like nothing more." he whispered with closed eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:29 am
Leon Court

Leon reached down and set his arm behind Nikolai's knees, lifting him like a knight in shining armour would his precious princess as he started for the exit. Looking down, Leon chuckled softly. "Your hair," he said softly. "It's brown. I just noticed." Leaning his head down, he gently kissed the man's head and smiled. "I like it like this."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"And yours is longer." Nikolai noted while reached a weak hand up to feel the long strands of violet. "I'd love to style it." he said and smiled at Leon's kiss. With all his fears and stress gone, the Sin the normal human leaned his weary head against Leon's chest and closed his eyes, eager to go back home and be reunited with his love after so long.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 pm
Leon Court

"And I'd love to let you," he replied, smiling softly as they started down the steps, holding his lover closely. They were finally back together, and he wasn't going to release him.

"Wait!" cried a young voice, the shadow figure of a young man running over. Leon stopped, turning to look at him in confusion, but holding Nikolai protectively. The figure finally came close, stopping several feet away and bending over in an attempt to catch his breath. After a moment, he stood up, revealing shining blue eyes. He was small, only about 5'5", and thin. Auburn hair covered his head and slightly covered his eyes, and around his neck was a familiar silver cross. He stepped closer, then spoke again. "Pl-please, Mr. Court. I need to talk to Nikolai."
Leon stepped back, holding the ex-Sin closer. "Why? Who are you?"
"I didn't say?" he said, tilting his head cutely. It occurred to him that he didn't, and he clasped his hands in front of himself. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm Anthony! I used to be Father Anthony, but they don't really let you get those titles back up here. I'm not sure Nikolai remembers me, since I was much taller then, but-"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It's okay, Leon." Nikolai assured his boyfriend. With a grunt and some trouble, he managed to get out of his arms and stay on his feet, albeit with a few wobbles. His body was still recuperating after all the blows and torture he endured. "What do you need, dearie?" he asked while looking at the former priest. He looked much different from when they first met. Was this a wish of his Heaven granted?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:04 pm
Leon Court

"Only if you're sure," said Leon, keeping an arm around Nikolai in order to keep him standing.
Meanwhile, Anthony blushed and raised a hand to cover his mouth. "I just... I wanted to ask you about that man, that Grigori." Bowing his head, he clenched his fists and blushed brighter, eyes closed tightly. "I-I know that you used to love him, but... he's just so handsome... I haven't felt like this since you were in my life and I was... bigger. I don't know how to act around him, I'm so nervous. I don't know how to make it stop!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai blinked at Anthony's somewhat confession, but a sympathetic smile came on his face. "What a strange cycle. Now that I no longer love him someone's taken my place." he mused aloud and put his hand on Leon's arm while closing his own eyes. "He's a very nice man, dearie, but maybe it's best you don't pursue your feelings." he advised in a low tone. "You can love him as much as you want, but he'll never be able to love you back. It's truly bittersweet, wouldn't you agree?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 pm
Leon Court

Anthony looked up, confused. "Love? You think I love him?" he bit his lip, then blushed again and giggled happily. "Huh, I didn't know that I loved him! How strange!" Wrapping his arms around his waist, the man smiled up at Nikolai. "I don't really mind if he doesn't love me. I'm content just being his friend. Do... Do you know how to help me talk to him?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled wistfully at him. Was that what he was like when he was around Grigori long ago? "Just talk to him, dearie. He'll always try to make you feel better. I can't really tell you personal things about him because he died when we were at war, but he told me he always dreamt of going to America. Try using that to your advantage, dearie." he suggested before turning back to Leon. "Well then... Shall we be off?" he smiled softly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:11 pm
Leon Court

He smiled, then nodded. "Thank you so much, Nikolai!" He turned to go, then came back and stepped closer. He wrapped his small arms around Nikolai's slender waist in a sweet hug. "I want to say that... I forgive you for everything, Nikolai. After I killed myself, I thought that I was going to suffer in eternity, and I hated you so much for it. But then, I was offered a chance to work up in Heaven, only I had to be changed into this form. I hated it, but it was better than Hell, so I took my hatred up here with me. But then, I saw Grigori, and I met Mr. Court, and... I don't hate you anymore, Nikolai. I understand why you did what you did. And it's okay." Pulling away, he smiled and giggled up at him. "Thanks for everything, Nikolai!" He then turned and ran off, searching for Grigori. "Mr. Volkov?!"

Leon glanced down at Nikolai, an amused smile on his face. "Hey, look at that. Redemption."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai watched Anthony run off. "Redemption? No. Just one less person to take their revenge on me in Hell." he murmured and turned back to Leon. "Let's go home. I honestly don't think I can stay conscious another minute." he said with a tired smile on his face.

Grigori was just walking down a set of steps in front of the building when he heard his name called out. He turned around and put on a soft smile, expecting it to be another person that was angry at the way he testified. Instead, he found the angel he had met only a couple times. "Oh, it's you." he blinked and turned to fully face him. "Is there something you need?" he asked, still braced for a scolding.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff