Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 pm
john let out a sigh then looked at james "i hate water becase my drop pod missed once put me in a lake" he said as he let the spot were his wigns out change to a armor like shape "and i am a shifter thats why i did not say anything sorry lena"

james walked over to dragon and watched him play with the raddle  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:14 pm
john let out a sigh then looked at james "i hate water becase my drop pod missed once put me in a lake" he said as he let the spot were his wigns out change to a armor like shape "and i am a shifter thats why i did not say anything sorry lena"

james walked over to dragon and watched him play with the raddle  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm
Mae rolled her eyes,looking at him.
"Oh,You better be." She said,smirking.
She tightened her grip around his waist.
"It might not be tonight,tomorrow,or the next day... but it's coming." She said,laughing.  
Jace let out a loud yawn and jumped off Valentine's shoulder
" I'm bored....." Jace said sighing  

AloneinIce

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
"It's fine." Lena smiled.

Dragon looked up at the boy that walked up to him and giggled. Hi! Hi! he squealed and waved the rattle around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Armageddon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armageddon stepped out of the shadows and looked around. Lots of brats here, he thought and looked up at the sky. He smirked as the clouds covered the sky then sent lightning bolts down on the group of people. "Whoops." he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm
Mae screamed as a lightening bolt struck so close to her, removing herself from Damian.
"W-where did that come from?!" She yelled,looking around. Her heart beat pulsed quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 pm
Valentine sighed and rubbed his head in a quick glance
" Armageddon....why the hell do you have to be so annoying..." Valentine said looking at the direction of the lightning  

AloneinIce

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:42 pm
"JAMES" john yelled as he pushed him out of the way of a lightning bolt then looked around to see armageddon "hey i going to kick you a** like i did the flast time" he yelled out to him as he pulled out his death and life knife shifting them into his claws

james looked in fear as he dad changed and then james ran behide lena "scary man" he yelled out  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm
"Do I know you, kid?" Armageddon chuckled at Valentine then looked at John. "Dream big, kid." he laughed and shot a column of black flames at him. He turned his head to see a boy hiding behind Lena. "That your brat?" he grinned, his red eyes shining. "It's gonna be fun killing him." he chuckled as his black blade grew out of his arm.

"It's all right, your dad's taking care of him." Lena assured James softly and tried to calm down the crying Dragon.

"From him." Damian glared at the man with a black blade. "That's Armageddon." he said and shifted into a lion.

Roy got in front of the twins, Lena, and Mae protectively.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 pm
Mae leaned a bit to the left,getting a good look at Armageddon.
Him?
She stared at him for a moment,before covering her mouth to keep herself from laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:14 pm
" No.....i guess you don't...." Valentine said sighing
Jace growled and started to attack Roy out of bordom and frustration  

AloneinIce

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:18 pm
"you lay a finger on my kid i kill you even if i die doing it "he yelled out to armageddon he then looked around trying to see if dante was anywere near "what you did not bring you partner what a pity i was hopeing for a real fight"

james changes his wings to steel and put them around him and dragon"me no like this" he said trying to hide his fear now that lena was trying to calm the two of them down  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm
"Huh-WAAH!" Roy yelped and tried to get Jace off him.

"Cry me a river, kid." Armageddon chuckled then turned to see Roy being attacked by a bird, the two boys hiding, and a girl about to laugh. There's his target. He disappeared into the shadows and reappeared in front of Mae. "Something funny, kid?" he growled and slashed his blade across her face.

"Mae!" Damian yelled and pounced on Armageddon. He growled and bit his arm.

Armageddon just laughed and sent his blade through Damian's stomach. He picked the lion up and chucked it towards the two boys.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:25 pm
Jace blinked and looked at Roy
" Sorry...." Jace muttered and decided to finally go back to his human form

Jace landed on the ground before going back to human

User Image

" Son of a gun......armagodon is a bigger moron then i though..." Jace said walking over to damien he healed him  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games