Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 am
"...Still," Arashi frowned as he looked out to the forest.

"...Fuma, would you mind..?" He asked, unable to finish his request and hoping the spirit would understand.

"Fights are never fun." Akari looked back to where she had last saw the ninja, wondering what he was doing at the moment. Hopefully he wasn't following her again..

"But at least the problem is taken care of." She sighed, continuing on. "And everyone is still alive. Although I'm curious how Fuma fought with no weapons."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:21 pm
"Yeah, I'll go round up the kids." Fuma grunted, walking towards the forest.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm
"That's not how the Sanada see it," he replied. "If the fight is fun to you then moral stays high..."

"That weird demon kid gave him some soul thing that let fuma grow spikes out of his body. So he climbed up the demon, jumped in it's mouth, and unleashed the spikes inside it's body. It was pretty dead after that."

The forest was as quiet as ever save for a few birds chirping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 am
"Sounds lovely." Akari grunted, subconsciously rubbing at her throat after she was told how Fuma dealt with the demon.

"Remind me to have him stay away from people since he's making spikes now.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm
"Well it's not like he can't control it... I think," he replied as the village and Fuma came into view. "Maybe you should ask him about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 pm
"Ah." Fuma said, looking at the two.
"Finally found you two. Now Arashi is worried about BOTH of you." He said, now in front of them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 am
"That doesn't help his case." Akari sighed, looking up as Fuma approached. She immediately came to a stop, not wanting to be near him in case his new found powers were triggered.

"And what is it does my father wants now?" She asked with some slight annoyance from Fuma's news.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:41 am
"He's worried. He's acting as a father should." Fuma told her, as he turned back around, toward the village.
"Let's go before he sends Jari or Yorg......."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm
"Good idea," Yuki said as he followed. "I would rather he not sent them after us..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:16 am
"Assuming he could convince those trouble makers." Akari snorted, taking occasional glances back as she followed the other two back home.

"Yorg can barely understand what's said to him, and Jari's a little selfish p***k."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:09 am
"Don't be too hard on them." Fuma said, looking back at her.
"Yorg only fully listens to Jari because he's the only one he sees as Kin. He was Orphaned as a baby, and Jari found him." he told her, looking ahead again.

"As with Jari...Well, he's much older than he appears. He goes with that appearance because the Demons are looking for his previous one instead. His attitude is brought on by not only RAISING a giant Ogre, but just pure Cynicism from his age....."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 pm
"Ho old is he exactly?" Yuki asked. "And why are they looking for him?"  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm
"Old enough to make us all look insignificant." Fuma grunted.
"As to why? If my memory serves me right...Which it is only slowly returning....He incited a riot among Recht's forces."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 am
"Yorg also likes to beat his head into hard objects, so I'm sure he's mentally challenged. I wouldn't blame all his problems on only listening to that little a**." Akari grunted.

"And if that p***k is so wanted from Demons, wouldn't they be smart enough to figure out he has the ability to change forms, therefore making it redundant to search for former known appearances?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm
"Ogres are not smart in GENERAL, Arashi." Fuma told her, still walking forward.

"It's a game to Jari, right now." he added, in response to the second part of Arashi's retort.
"Just don't ask me why."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces