Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:51 am
StriderHayato
Ok, I'm really lost right now. Why are we voting for Leon again?
To have him killed off the series.

Oh, and Isaka... I'm sure this is wishful thinking, but I'm guessing that because of Wesker's powers, he probably stopped aging.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, it wouldn't be wrong. At 22, Sherry would actually be legal now.

Oh that reminds me... Does anyone else think that Chris looks like he's on steroids?

That's why I guessed it was Barry before it was confirmed to be Chris.  

Elliot Salem

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato

Oh, and Isaka... I'm sure this is wishful thinking, but I'm guessing that because of Wesker's powers, he probably stopped aging.

That's exactly what I was thinking!! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato

Yay! He'll never become an old geezer! mrgreen  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:12 pm
Well he's not Revolver Ocelot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 pm
Resident Isaka
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
StriderHayato

Yay! He'll never become an old geezer! mrgreen

Hooray for everlasting sexyness! *cough* I wonder what Claire would look like by then, hopefully she'd be even sexier...*cough* Did I say that out loud? sweatdrop  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:28 am
Why does everyone always come out to ME?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:23 am
Hmm, well, the last time we saw Chris was in Code Veronica. ...Did he went vigorous training? <_<;; Other than that, it looks like the fourth, fifth and sixth sreenshot looks like RE4 revived. But then again, I'm sure it's not some weird Plagas or cult. ...I hope... I saw the E3 2007 trailer for this and it looked like some kind of plague or virus. ;o  

Kobo-chan

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:03 am
stare

Wesker will never be old..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Why does everyone always come out to ME?

It's not technically coming out if I actually don't want to date other women, I just think they are hot. >.> Besides, I've been dating a guy for almost three years now. XD I could almost swear some of his friends bi-ness has rubbed off on me.

And can anyone snag a snippet of the women that was said to show for a brief moment in the new trailer? It's bugging me now to know who it is!  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What would you guys do without me?

User Image

Personally, I think it's Sherry. She looks old enough. 22.

Actually she reminds me of Nina from Tekken. But obviously it's not her. Unless Capcom decided to ******** around with us, and put in a clip from Tekken 6.
I did, but it got buried few pages back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:11 am
Just like some peeps say, if Sherry was 12 years-old in Resident Evil 2, and if Resident Evil 5 takes place 10 years later, it's quite reasonable to say that that picture is Sherry *points to Biohazard's pic*. I doubt that the girl shown is Lisa Trevor revitalized, let alone Alexia. Looking at the background, I'm getting the idea that she's in some kind of experiment tube with liquid surrounding her (thus the bubbles, no?) so, who knows, Sherry might have been experimented on ;o  

Kobo-chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:53 am
Kobo-chan
Just like some peeps say, if Sherry was 12 years-old in Resident Evil 2, and if Resident Evil 5 takes place 10 years later, it's quite reasonable to say that that picture is Sherry *points to Biohazard's pic*. I doubt that the girl shown is Lisa Trevor revitalized, let alone Alexia. Looking at the background, I'm getting the idea that she's in some kind of experiment tube with liquid surrounding her (thus the bubbles, no?) so, who knows, Sherry might have been experimented on ;o
See? I think they're bubbles too, but other people are saying everything from snow to stars, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:10 am
Lol, snow or stars? Weird, lol At first, she should be at least be covered in some snow if it was the case. ...As for stars...? ;o She's become mother nature!! ...IN SPACE DX!! But yeah, anyways, I do have a gut-feeling sense that the girl there is Sherry. ...Unless it's the Red Queen or someone related to Wesker (zomfg!?) But anyways... As what Luis would say (or someone who did in 'Things RE Chars wouldnt' Say')...

'My Spaniard senses are tingling!"

I forgot who was that lol hm... But yes, I am very 100% sure that the girl shown is Sherry inside liquid (or water) being experimented. ...Wait a sec...

I would imagine her to be somewhat naked if she's being experimented. ...OMFG SHE'S GONNA BE A TYRANNASAURUS- er, I mean Tyrant 8B That... would be either weird. ...Awkward... Or strange.

Kobo-chan

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:31 am
People think it's something because as you said she'd be somewhat naked if she was being experimented on. As the clothes would just be in the way.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games