Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx The most complicated thing that Alastar wanted to think about was whether he should wear a bow tie or not. But there was a lot more complicated things on his mind. It didn't even help that Sarah was perched on the end of his bed assessing all of his clothing choices.

"So you really need to wear a uniform here?" Her voice was soft but there was obvious disgust there that made him laugh.

"Yes. It really isn't all that bad."

"But you all look the same. Except that really cute guy I saw in the nurses office. He looks so different, being banged up makes him look better. That was the guy whose bike you need fixed?" Alastar had given her a brief tour. It seemed that Jameson and Kevin had to take off quickly but they would be back after dinner. So he had postponed the meeting and let Angelique wander about on her own. She seemed depressed.

"Do not say that to your new sister. And yeah." The amusement in his voice made Sarah curious but she just shrugged.

"No bow. Just dump it."

"Fine." Alastar shoved it back in his drawer just as their was a knock on his door and his sister's voice floated through the door. "Yeah. Almost." He called back and motioned for Sarah to open the door as he went to find his wallet.

Sarah did as she was told and answered the door. "Oh. My. Gosh. You are so cute." She said as she opened the door. She wasn't big on the whole letting the person come in and introduce themselves.

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

She tapped a steady beat with her Mary-Janes, shifting from one foot to the other. Angelique waited for Alastar's answer, which came as, "Yeah. Almost."

Smirking, Angelique rocked back and forth on her feet. There was the tap of footfalls against the floor. Then, the door opened. Standing there was a woman, who cooed, "Oh. My. Gosh. You are so cute."

Thrown off, the tiny vampiress narrowed her eyes. She answered, "Uh. Thanks." Angelique paused. "Who are you?"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar hadn't really considered the fact Sarah would just corner Angelique like that. Though he should know her better...

After finding his wallet and slipping on his shiny new shoes his father had bought him, he ran to his new sisters aid. "This is my sister and she is probably one of the most annoying people I have ever met." He pushed he out of the way by her face in a big brother type way. Though it didn't make her very happy. She growled and leapt on his back.

"Come on. If you weren't so uptight and I wasn't dating someone you would be all over me. I am some pretty hot stuff."

"She is also horribly modest." He said prying her arms from their strangle hold around his neck. She dropped down and moved back in front of Alastar.

"It will be so nice to have another female around. Testosterone is beginning to get suffocating." Sarah turned to glare at her brother before stepping out of the door.

"So dinner?" Alastar asked after closing his door.

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

Sister. She was his sister. The woman who was his sister was a dark-haired beauty. Eyes were sultry yet filled with much life. Her eyes caressed Angelique adoringly before she pulled away to jump onto his back. At the action, Angelique smiled at the two. She wanted to learn the woman's name, but she was out the door before Angelique had a chance to ask.

Angelique glanced back at her foster brother. "Yep. Time to 'eat.'" She skipped over to him and wound her arm through his, pulling him towards the door. "C'mon, let's go."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:11 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx At this moment Alastar was happy. Sarah seemed to like the new addition. She was smiling and watching her like a big sister would. Didn't matter that Angelique was older in age. In appearance the girl just brought out a need to protect.

As they started walking down the hall Alastar felt Sarah's eyes. But she wasn't following. "Sarah, you can come to dinner too you know." He teased with a smile on his face. The teasing voice really made her angry but Sarah only growled and followed. She really wanted to get into talking with her new family member.

It was a short jog forward to catch up. "So...what is your full name?" She inquired tilting her head and smiling casually.

[[ So short! I am sorry. ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:16 am

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

As they exited Alastar's room, Angelique noticed that Alastar's sister was still there. She was standing away from them, smiling at Angelique in particular. Angelique glanced to Alastar, who called the woman "Sarah." The tiny vampiress wondered why the other vampiress had not introduced herself. Angelique cocked her head to the side and watched Sarah in turn. As they continued their journey to the dining hall, Sarah growled and followed them. She was particularly close on Angelique's tail.

Angelique removed her arm from Alastar's and strolled beside Sarah. The woman asked her her name. With a pang, the tiny vampiress answered, "Angelique Fleur de Vincent." Clearly, she could remember the tiny town of Vincent, on the outskirts of Paris, where her family had lived. Angelique swallowed hard and smiled, memories flooding her mind. She forced them back. Now was not the time. "It's French. I'm guessing you're Sarah?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 am

[ [ __________ Sebastian Thomas Moore____________ ] ]
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ... for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."
~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

User ImageThere was an allure to being among them. That he would confess. Regardless, his contempt of socializing with them was still intact. Gracefully, he strolled through the waves of mortal students and teachers. Their scents, thick and cloying, clogged his throat and called him to kill them all. For a vampire, it was the equivalent of a sensory overload. He would never understand why mortals felt the need to wear scents over their actual scents. Perfumes and colognes mingled and mated with the natural, delicious bodily odors of sweat and blood. These put him off, a creature of the night who was attracted to the natural odors. He could not consider anybody in the room remotely edible with their excess scents piled on top.

Though disgust rammed through his mind, Sebastian's face remained impassive. All those centuries of self-training did him well. His eyes flickered over the crowd, instinctively searching for the girl who was his servant. He could not smell her, but he would have instantly recognized her scent: a combination of honeysuckle and citrus. Sebastian saw many blond heads but none of the white-blond variety. The only emotion he displayed betrayed him in the form of tightened fists.

The girl was his. Angelique thought it appropriate to disobey him. He would show her that she was dead wrong. For now, Sebastian took his seat at the far corner of the room, away from the socializing mortals.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar heard the approaching footsteps and smirked to himself. He loved teasing his sister. Now he had two and they actually liked each other. This might be making Angelique sound like a puppy, but he hoped Jameson actually kept her. Yeah....not the right wording. Anyway, it was a pretty good percent chance. Two siblings actually liked her.

Angelique pulled away from Alastar to stand by Sarah and he started eavesdropping on their conversation. Which wasn't hard because they were right be hand him and weren't really talking too quietly.

"You have such a beautiful name." Sarah squealed with a grin. "Yeah. Sarah Leanne Kennedy. It is American." She was teasing.

Looking over her brother's posture she could tell he was feeling left out. Not that she cared, he got a lot of attention from their father and had known their new sibling a few days longer than the rest of them. He deserved to be left out.

"So what makes you want to be apart of our humble fam..il...y, what?" She started her statement, but her question broke off at family. Alastar's posture had gone rigid.

"Let's not patronize our poor sister with all your questions. It is dinner time."

Sarah looked up and noticed they had made it to the dining hall. "O-kay...."

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

With a stranger, it was easy to don a cheerful guise. A smile fluttered over the vampiress's lips as she settled into her sweet role. Angelique clasped her hands behind her back and strolled beside Sarah. Faintly, Angelique admired Sarah's dark hair and the way it fell forward to frame her fey face. She was full of mischief and kindness, two things that radiated openly. Sarah did not have to force her nature; it became her. How a person could not like her, Angelique could not fathom. She, herself, came to girl within a few seconds of their exchanging words.

Sarah's next question caused Angelique's smile to falter. Sorrow, anger, and bloodthirsty revenge flashed through her in an instant. Alastar saved Angelique from having to answer. "It is dinner time," he announced.

Angelique glanced to her foster brother. Back and forth did she look between the brother and the sister. For a fleeting moment, sorrow choked her, sweeping over her features. Angelique did not show it; loneliness pervaded her feelings. The following she did without thought: Angelique slowly wrapped her arms around her foster brother. It was outside the dining hall, where people could see, yet she did not care. Once more, blood tears pricked the corners of her eyes. Her brave facade was gradually crumbling.

Just as quickly as she hugged him, Angelique pulled away with a sheepish grin. "Um, sorry, Alastar," she murmured, clearing her throat. The vampiress glanced between her two foster siblings. "Shall we get to dinner?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 pm

heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 am

[[ You think I should wait for others? Or just keep on keepin' on? ]]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 am

[[Let's wait.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

heart
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games