Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zucchini_3

Divine Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:16 pm

What to call me
Zucchini. Or bestow some nickname upon me, if you want to >u>

Who or What lead you to this guild
Ah, well, I looked up for an RP guild and this popped out.

Why I Joined
For roleplaying, of course!

Gaian Age
"2946 days" as of today - according to the My Gaia tab. I think it was around 2008 when I joined. I was active for a year or two, (especially active for zOMG, a shame it's not around anymore) and then recently I just got back here.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
Group RPs! Fantasy genre! Something that involves some kingdom/faction setting! 1x1 is okay, too, I guess.

About me
Currently 17, dabbles in many things(I say dabble but mostly it's just me trying to start something and ending up not going through with it OTL french, someday I'll properly learn you!).
I learned to love RPing some years back, when I was around 12-13ish and I RPed at cheatmasters forum(hahaha it was a game discussion forum, but the only place I visited was the Roleplay subforum).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:10 pm

What to call me
Moody works well. ♥

A search. You guys seemed the chillest. =)

Why I Joined
For the achievement, but also so I could hang out with fellow RPers.

Gaian Age
About two or three days.

1x1 with big booties plots.

About me
Hm. To start, I have 29 RPs across three sites, and I'd like to make 30 across 4 sites or maybe more. I love to play stories that feature darkness, but aren't wholly depressing, and romance without being wholly unicorn kisses and snuggle fests. I love taking the genres and pushing them in fun directions.

Perhaps most importantly, I have been playing for almost 14 years (August 17, my birthday, is the 14 year mark), and through those years, I have learned a lot about how to read a player, how to approach others, and how to adapt to advertising a roleplay on a variety of sites. I can offer insight into Recolor, Litphoria, F-list, Iwaku, and soon perhaps, Gaia.

Also, I really ******** hate the term 'literate'. It's insulting to everyone, and tells nothing about a person's actual skill. When dealing with me, try explaining explicitly what you are after, and I will do the same.

The Mood is Write

Prolific Dreamer

Exiled Kusunagi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:26 pm

What to call me
Setsu

Novama

Why I Joined
To look for a guild that has all my requirements.

Gaian Age
3 weeks.

Any

About me
Name's Setsu. The rest is in my Profile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:34 am

What to call me
Skyler or if you want to come up with a nickname for me, that's fine too xP

I scrolled around the role-playing pages and found this guild

Why I Joined
I joined because I saw that this guild was very active compared to others and offer any kind of RP. I was gone for a while cause of school, and recently graduated. So.. I have decided to come back to Gaia and get back to role-playing again.

Gaian Age
About 2851 days, so says the Gaian calendar

I have no favorite type of RP's, but I can adapt into any kind of RP x3

About me
I've recently graduated from a technical college for Graphic Design, and soon will be going back for Photography (but it won't dent into being active in the guild.)
I'm big into video games and anime, most JRPGs or RPGs like Mass Effect to Persona. As for anime it's a bit diverse right now I'm currently waiting for more episodes of Food Wars and Mob Psycho 100

I'm looking forward to Role-playing with you all ^^

x-Logic-Artz-x

slimegem

Slimy Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:45 am

What to call me
slimekiddo or pen!

I was jsut browsing to find new guilds to join.

Why I Joined
RPing is fun!

Gaian Age
22 days ;v;

Supernatural and Fanasty! I like lots of detail and big plots.

About me
Well hello there! I'm Pen, and I'm a junior in highschool. I really like to draw and I work with watercolor, oils, acrylic and all sorts of art elements! As for digital, I use Paint Tool Sai at the moment. I also really like slime. Slime is good and fun to make.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:19 am
What to call me
Lori :u

Wanted to find a RP guild and i did :u

Why I Joined
Super interested and its fun :u.

Gaian Age
Just came back so about 5 days-ish

Romance :u

About me
I'm a super introvert :u I just want a Gaia relationship since its cute and a lot of people just judge me for wanting one, hoping people don't here :u

LorisWeeb

Lovestruckk_XD

Dapper Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:39 pm

What to call me

Lovestruckk, Love, or L works just fine!

Happened upon this guild! A lucky accident, I suppose!

Why I Joined
I've been searching for a new RP outlet for some time. It's been difficult to connect to other RPers lately, so I thought I'd give this a go! I look forward to meeting new RP partners and writing fun stories together!

Gaian Age
On and off member for at least eight years. However, there were large gaps of time where I wasn't on, and I've just recently gotten into the forums. So I'm technically just starting out?

I like 1x1, small 3-4 groups, writing paragraph style. I also enjoy multiple character RPs, if the story requires it. I enjoy adventure, fantasy, and romance, and all around fun! I don't mind having monster/horror/supernatural elements in the RP as well, but only if we discuss exactly what abilities each character has to begin with to avoid god-modeing. I usually RP male characters, but I can RP female characters if the need arises.

About me
I'm a 25-year-old fan of anime, comics, and of course reading all kinds of books! I enjoy drawing when I have the chance, and love making up characters and stories. My time is pretty limited, so my replies may be slow, but I really do love RP, and can't wait to meet people who share my passion as well!

Please feel free to PM me with RP requests, and I hope to see you on this guild's forums as well!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 am

Spirit

Just saw it while browsing rp guilds

I enjoy roleplaying and haven't done it in a while

One week

Mostly group but I will do 1x1 I like fantasy, si-fi and horror
(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing)))

About me
Hello I just recently rejoined gaia and wanted to get back into rping my interest include playing video games mostly rpgs like skyrim or oblivion I also enjoy reading I am currently re-reading the subtle knife by Phillip Pullman.

spirit1997

Acervis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:36 am
1) Gaian Name: Acervis/Ace. Either is fine.
2)I was recommended this guild by my friends Acea and Nymtolien.
3) I just want to role-play and have fun while doing it. It's fun. Really.
4) Gaian Age: 252 days. I know, not very much.
5) What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? I'm into Post Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Science-Fiction and/or animal Role Playing.
6) Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:35 pm

What to call me
HI guys!! My Name is GiantPanDaisy but you can call me Daisy!

I was actually just looking around for new role play guilds and i happen to stumble upon this one!

Why I Joined
It has been a while since I've been on gaia and I'm ready to get some rps going!!!

Gaian Age
I've been on longer then 2,000 days pretty much haha!

Im up for anything really! i really do enjoy action packed battle rp the most!

About me
I am very open to anything!! I really want to try some fantasy scy- fy role plays. mainly with advanced technology or something like that! I like to be very detailed in my plays and i have a few personas i would like to try out and develop!

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Dokuro-kun

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:46 pm

What to call me
Chiryuu

I was looking to get back into roleplaying and while looking down the list of guilds the banner of this guild looked really pretty and interesting.

Why I Joined
I really want to get back into roleplaying and meet new people or even make new friends~

Gaian Age
.....8 years? I dont even know...

I don't mind anything tbh, I've been in Dungeons&Dragons groups in real life, I've been in anime rp's, so much stuff but no fantasy rp's yet.

About me
I'm a straight forward guy that'll tell you straight up if i like or dislike something even if it means hurting someone, though I hate hurting people. I get really competitive with alot of things and have a thing for martial arts and characters that use extreme speeds, I can't stand people that fight dirty or use unorthodox tactics. Other than that I love good food and love attention. If I get headpats I can forget about everything else that is happening~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 am

What to call me
Kintaro or Kin

I was looking for good RP guilds to have fun and interact.

Why I Joined
I like to RP with my character and give a little multiverse travels story behind my naruto OC. Since the otsutsuki are interdimensional aliens and one of my OC's biggest concerns atm, hes on a similar mission like sasuke to seek out Momoshiki and Kinshiki's whereabouts and protect other worlds and universes from the wrath of the otsutsuki clan. Plus i think i'll have a fun time here no matter what i do for RPing.

Gaian Age
172 days

I like to be in group RPs more than just two people, i like some action and drama with a hint of comedic moments. RP's with storyline and not always just fights. Anime type RPs as well.

About me
well i like to RP my favorite genre of shows is anime my favorite music is doo wop and rockabilly my favorite show is naruto. My personality well i'd say i speak out when i think something is wrong or defend others whom are being targeted/picked on by trolls and cyberbullies. I have views and values that may seem strange at first but after i explain why they say its noble of me to have such views.
Example:
I don't believe we should have to pay for food, water, clothes, medicine, or shelter. Its because we profit off of necessities that there is world hunger and poverty, and suffering.

I think its morally wrong to profit off of basic things needed to survive as a life form on this planet.

II Lucifer
Morningstar II

Divine Warrior

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

Morvick

Dapper Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:54 pm

What to call me
Morvick, Mo

I ran a search for RP guilds and this one seemed like the most promising.

Why I Joined
It felt like the forums have changed a lot since I last was on here, and the community has moved elsewhere. I'm hoping that "elsewhere" is here!

Gaian Age
3328 days, or just over 9 years and a month

Fantasy, military, sci-fi. I prefer having several people in a Roleplay who can create internal plots. I avoid romance-heavy or slice-of-life RPs.

About me
I like world-building and so end up making only a couple Roleplays over the course of a year, but they're very fleshed out. I play Dungeons&Dragons with my girlfriend while I'm looking for a Master's school to pursue a further degree in psychology. I use humor to get through this great act we call life, and I'm always happy to pitch in whatever help is going to be useful (ideas, proofreading, advice, etc)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:53 pm
Volo Morior, any shortened version of that, or anything else lol

Who or What lead you to this
Another rper mentioned it smile

Why I Joined
Need more rps in my life haha

Been on gaia at least 5 or 6 years I think

(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing)))
1x1 only, I do any type more or less, prefer playing male and like mxm but will do mxf smile

About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.)
I think I'm pretty friendly lol, I love animals, anime (though I generaly don't rp anime), knitting....
Also I did this on my phone which is warping everything, I never post on my phone though so no worries haha
Always up for making friends so feel free to pm, especially if u Wana rp wink

volo morior

Lunnettea

9,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:25 am

What to call me
Lunnettea or Luna

I simply looked up in the guild list and saw you guys!

Why I Joined
I recently got back into Gaia and beforehand hadn't joined any guilds. I used to RP on a plethora of different sites, but most of them have shut down now.

Gaian Age
I have been on Gaia for 1595 days today!

I love medieval fantasy types of RP, but that's because it's the only one I have tried. I'm looking to widen my horizons a bit and try new things currently.

About me
I am interested in the arts and have taken many different classes for them but haven't stuck to one just yet besides digital design.

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff