Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm
Vincent didn't buy into the charge. He could tell no true anger was within the boy. So he simply allowed his plan to take hold. His blade lifted blocking Shadows. The explosion of matter went with the tome stop. The matter hung in the air like rain that had stopped out of no where. Vincents head tilted and he laughed lightly.

"Figures."Vincent said grinning.

"Now what is it you want to ask me brother?"Vincent asked again.

"Or do you truly mind me callin you that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

Shadow holds his position as both blades cling to eatch other by the strength of their wielders. "Years ago when I first realized my powers, I was caught up in a conflict with an experiment in a chemical plant caught fire. After I killed him, the whole place blew up and I thought I was a goner. But then I woke up outside and at the feet of a man standing in front of the place. He didnt say anything, but he left me this sword I'm wielding and disappeared", the boy explained. "When I met you that night, I almost felt as though I caught your scent somewhere before. But then I realized it could have been just a repressed memory from when the Old Man your fused with when I was his baby guinea pig", as he continued on with his story he spread out his hands across the blade's long handle. "But then I fought against one of Vertigo's freak shows, Ryu. And right before I shredded him into hamburger meet. The bandage of this sword ripped on and revealed the name of the man who saved me that night. And thats when it all made sense.", he said lifting and pushing the sword to angle revealing Vincent's name on Revear's handle. "This sword Reaver. This is your sword isnt it?!!!! Why?!", Shadow shouted at him.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm
Mirage sat there looking outside as well.

"Even if it comes down to self sac...erfice?" she asked quietly. She closed her eyes as she tried to remember her parents but...the time spent apart caused those memories to become faint.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:55 pm
Vincent looked at the blade and he sighed.

"When Prophecy made me he made me for only one purpose."he said looking at Shadow with a grin.

"I was made to counter the governments plans from the very get go. Do you really think this was all because I want power? I could obtain that and we both know I could squash everyone here."He said and he lifted his head toward the abandoned building below.

"I was made to endure more pain then any of you because I was the only one meant to know emotion. And rather you see the purpose in this or not." He said looking into his brothers eyes once again.

"All those years ago when I left Reaver with you. I gave you my trust to battle through the powers that Vertigo planted in you. That night I made a vow to myself. This cleansing isn't of the people Shadow. It's a cleansing of the madness within them. Maybe you haven't noticed but around us the world has folded inside of itself. All Vertigo wants..all Cael wants is POWER. I am the key to that power...and without me..they'll have nothing but you. Even then they cannot control you so they'll only have one more opportunity to gain the power they seek. To kill all of you...or to simply kill me here and now." Vincent said and he looked down below at the creatures. Frozen as well within the strength of this time lock.

" The News has already spread onto the televisions around this town and soon will across every country and then across each of our continents." Vincent said and grinned again.

"My purpose is not to kill you or Cross. Its to destroy the man who caused this all to fold down to this to begin with. Abyss knew that. Zero knows that. They still plotted there battle to fit Abyss's end to our plan. To give you and Cross one final push off the edge to meet me here and now."he said and put a hand on Reaver.

"This power surging through me is to pull the rats out of there little holes. You want the man who betrayed all of us?"Vincent asked lightly.

"Then you and I see no differently. I simply needed you and Cross to see things as we all have through out the years." He looked down below again and Shadow felt a pull of the dark matter. It pulled his head down to look through the hole in the abandoned home. The wolf next to Mirage looked up though she still lay there frozen in the time warp.

"Just as you and Cross want to make a future for Fate and Tori and your twins down there." He said softly.

"I want to make it safe for our kind to roam the streets again. For my daughter to roam the streets again like a normal human being!" Vincent hissed and this time he didn't look all so different in the face then Cross.

"The reason Cross learned so much fighting me is because he is the exit strategy that Prophecy planned for all of us. If he kills me then all my power will be released and ultimately vanish. If he does..the governments search for power is over. They'll have finally lost this long and anguishing battle between us." Vincent said and he sighed. His eyes wondered into the skies.

"Do you want to finally be free brother?" he asked.

"Because I do."

The wolfs head stopped and turned back to the girl in an instant. She wouldn't be able to hear Vincent above. Nor would she hear anything within the time warp. But it did..oh it did indeed.

"Your his daughter after all. Why wouldn't he?"it asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:00 pm
Mirage had her eyes closed as she fingered the inside pocket of her jacket. She felt calmer then she ever felt as she sat there questioning things. She heard the wolf as she opened her eyes. Her eyes met the wolf's when she gave a small smile.

"My first answer was that it is cruel yet to leave me again but thinking more on it...he's my father and they protect no matter what if their life is in danger or not," she pondered out loud. "My adopted family...my 'parents' well before they kicked me out they said that a letter was sent ot their door persuading them to pick me...I guess...even though he was assumed dead as I was...he knew deep down a bit of mommy was alive so he found me..." Mirage was beginning to ramble, ramble with tears filling her eyes.

"I just wish..if it comes down to self sacrifing...that I get to see him one last time.." she whispered to herself mostly however the others might have heard her who knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:34 pm
The wolf looked at her with what sounded like a chuckle.

"You are quite the strange one. No wonder he likes you so much."it teased.

"That brings me to another question for you little one."it said tilting its head.

"What brought you here?"  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm
Mirage blinked a few times in confusion.

"Of course he would like me...I'm his daughter right? right" she nodded and chuckled quietly. "Strange..must be a family trait."

Tilting her head as well, Mirage looked at the wolf.

"What brought me here? That was a good question I already answered but I guess I need to answer more for you. Something awoken I guess or made this raven on my head right now show up...well scratch that, the power went out and this creature looked into the window with these glowing eyes...my hand felt like electricity was going through them and well...raven appeared after this purple black matter surrounded me...my parents they they kicked me out- freaked scared out of their mind saying how I was never theirs. I knew I had to keep moving but I was just in an ally crying...I had a vision I guess you can say...of a man holding me saying 'welcome home' things like that...I thought it was my father and the raven guided me here..." she looked up after giving the basic summary of what happened to her.

"Does that answer what brought you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm
The wolf at first did nothing. But then it walked toward her and it lifted its mouth and matter poured onto her raven. First it fell almost as if it had died next to her. Then it began to grow. The building roof collapsed and the wolf jumped onto its back.

"Get on."it said lightly.

"Inless your curiosity is not as high as you say."It said.

"What woke up your powers was Vincent merging with his creator. Like a guitar being held by a amplifier."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 pm
Mirage jumped in shock from what was going on.

"I seen weirder things as well...so no questioning talking mist like wolves..." she muttered as she crawled up onto her raven's back. Everything was indeed new to her and she didn't like how she is clueless.

"Hey uh Mr. Wolf? What's exactly are we? What race are we? Not exactly normal human...what?" she asked tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm
The raven lifted the two up and they could easily see the figures below. The confrontation between Shadow and Vincent as plan as the eye could see.

"We are humans altered by Prophecy's experiments. We are like a evolution of human kind."he said lightly.

"So I suppose were on the top of the food chain."it said grinning.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 pm
Mirage couldn't help giggling as she covered her mouth with her hands. She really didn't know what to say about how they are well- super race. She looked down and made out figures below them and manage to gasp a little.

"Which one is Vincent?" she whispered. From everything the wolf told her...she would most likely assume Vincent was her long lost father.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm
The wolf lowered its head from the Ravens wings.

"The one you know as Vincent. He stands directly below you. Its a curious look he bears isn't it? A man who protects you so looks as if his the most dangerous thing on the planet."it chuckled.

"Simply because he is."it admitted.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Mirage was leaning over as she looked. She stared at the one that everyone that was dead-and assumed he abandoned her. As she tilted her head, the corners of her lips lifted up in a smile. She untied one of her bows and looked at it as she pricked her finger writing on it. She dropped it watching it float down to Vincent,landing on his shoulder.

The bow: U woke my power up V,I thank you 4 showing why i'm different..please look up daddy bit of mommy is watching over you to from here.

"A man who protects me looks as if he is the most dangerous thing in the universe more like it...simply yes he is...but he wasn't always like that...he came to love...I mean look at me I'm proof to it." she smiled as she glanced over at the wolf.

"You aren't cold daddy...I know you aren't."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm
The wolf looked at the girl with a narrowed eye.

"You must not understand what I am little one." It said lightly and it tilted its head as the ribbon was blown back up as it couldn't fall into the warp.

"Your father..is indeed who Vincent is. However Vincent is what you are to your raven. We are one in the same." it said with a sigh.

"And no he isn't cold. He simply must act as if he is."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm
Mirage grabbed the ribbon and held it in her hands closing her eyes.

"Sorry...I still got a lot to learn about this...matter thing..." she admitted and sighed. She was a baby hatchling to all of this she needed to learn.

"tell me more?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games