Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm
When Azm threw the pillow, Kim visibly flinched away from him. Reflexes from capture or just shock of his sudden change of tone couldn't be distinguished, but Kim looked upon him fearfully as unleashed his angering troubles. She quickly looked away from him, laying quietly in the bed for a few minutes, not answering or looking back at him.

"...I'm sorry..." She finally sighed, rubbing at her eyes as Kim began to cry, breaking into soft sobs. "I didn't want any of this to happen, and I'm sorry. I just.. I just..."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:54 pm
Azm sighed. "It's ok," he said, sitting in the chair next to her bed and setting a hand on her shoulder. "This isn't your fault. You can't choose the people who bore you. You can't choose the first 18 years of your life. Now that you've joined the military you can't choose what you do either. All you can do is follow orders and keep going, keep staying strong," he said. "I only blew up on you because I care..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:58 pm
"I could have chose to stay home." Kim argued, keeping her back to Azm,

"I should have stayed home. Your friends and family would be safe, your job secure.. None of this would have happened if I just stayed home." She sighed, shrugging off his hand as she now pulled the blanket over herself completely.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Azm got up as she shrugged his hand away and walked over to where he'd thrown the pillow and picked it up. He then threw it at her, not hard enough to hurt or move her, but hard enough to get her attention. "Stop acting so dam depressed over this. I chose to go after you, volunteered. I had a choice to turn down the body guard job but I chose to do it, NOT because the president asked me but because I knew it would secure a place in humanities ranks for all friendly androids," he explained.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:11 pm
"So then what am I suppose to do?" Kim asked as she got up, glaring now at Azm. "I've only gotten people hurt and killed in the past few months when I signed up. I can only ignore that for so long, Azm. And it's impossible to brush off, now that I have Geminoid laughing at me somewhere in the world and in my head. Telling me all the horrible things he's done just so he could get his hands on me. How am I suppose to move past something like that when the only person I can trust anymore even confessed I ******** up his life?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm
"Anything is better then sitting here feeling sorry for yourself. You didn't ******** up my life. I ******** it up..." the hard drives in his head clicked for a second. "No ******** that... Geminoid is the one who ******** my life up, ******** your life up, and he's going to keep ******** up peoples lives until someone kills him," he explained. He folded his arms and met her glare. "After the medal ceremony I'm putting in an application to join the Special Forces. You should do it as well. The units are small and impossible to track and are only sent out on special missions much like the one I did to get you back. I'm going to suggest Niles, Ben, and Nurixin join as well. Maybe even Lucy and Marie..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Kim gave a low grunt. She couldn't argue much against that. She still felt at fault, but she was damn sure she wasn't alone. Geminoid would have a lot to answer for in the end of all this, what he's done personally and globally.

"Special forces..." She mused, liking the sound of it. Quiet, isolated. No bullshit now dead lieutenants to sell you out...
"Wait, Marie?" Her brows furrowed as she glared harder. "You can't be serious. After everything she did, you STILL want to bring her?"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:38 pm
"After she did what? Follow you after you decided to run off because she was blackmailed then FAIL to kill you? Cause that's all she did," he explained. "And she's more then made up for it helping me find you again," he added. "Also I'm petitioning for an officer's position and they'll probably give me major since they've been asking me to be an officer since I hit first class sergeant 6 years ago... so deal with it privet," he said with a smirk.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:31 am
Kim gave a low growl as Azm trumped her, not leaving much room for argument, playful or not.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't get out of bed and fry your a**."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 pm
"Because you trust me," he said sitting down in the chair. He moved his hands away from his body, leaving himself open for her. "And I trust you."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 pm
Azm's trust was ill placed as Kim threw the pillow at his face to create a distraction as she swung herself out of bed and made a charge at him (though she had lost some strength and speed after being bed ridden for so long).  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm
Azm laughed as he was tackled. He simply caught he as he fell backwards in the chair with a loud thud. He grabbed her into the same bear hug that held when she tried to fight Marie. "Going to have to do something smarter then this," he said smiling at her through the pillow.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm
((Zahzi says he'll post in the Samurai role play. I told him I have nothing to say so there's no sense in waiting on me.))

"Oh I'm not done yet." Kim playfully growled as she twisted, pushed, and wiggled an arm free out of his hold. "I'm just getting started!" She pressed the pillow down on his face, smirking as she 'suffocated' him.

Outside the door, Ben and Niles looked cautiously, worried what they would see if they dared step inside after hearing a thud.
"...You go in." Ben prompted as he shoved Niles forward.

"Oh hell no. You first!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm
He just let out a muffled laugh through the pillow. "You know I can hold my breath for 24 hours before I overheat," he said through the pillow. He reached through her arms and grabbed her neck, starting to grapple her. He pulled her in by the neck and shoved her arms away from the pillow with his elbows. He pressed her face against the pillow. "Lets see who lasts the longest..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:09 pm
"Yeah?" Kim smirked, pressing her hand harder into his face. "I got all the freaking time in the wor-- Hey!" She growled, trying to reach for his hand and pry it off her neck. When he attempt to break free was unsuccessful, Kim just growled in the pillow.

"I can still kind of breathe ya know." She huffed. "I won't be dying any time soon."

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games