Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:54 pm
Hattie rocked the baby slightly, silently willing her magic to shush him. "He'd better be taken care of."
Arwen shook her head vigorously. "No!"
"That's great!"
Grigorii groaned. "Who cares? Go back to sleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:03 pm
{sorry, went out to get food}
"don't worry. i'm sure Dominick and Xaene will take good care of him." iris hummed softly as she lightly pet Belyi's head, calming him.
"alright... then you can help me do their hair!" Alex smiled to Arwen, his eyes glowing.
"yeah...." Xaene smiled, hugging dominick tightly.
"mhmh... okay..." drake nodded and pressed his face into Grigorii's back.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:28 pm
"If you're sure," she replied, standing. "But what are we going to do with him until it's time?"
Arwen nodded, then yawned. "Maybe I'll just go nap with Uncle Grigorii and Uncle Drake." She ran from the kitchen to their bedroom, jumping on the couple over the sheets. "Can I nap with you?"
Grigorii smiled softly, then nodded. "Just duck under the pillow real quick, ok?" once her eyes were completely covered, the Rider quickly slid his pajama pants and boxers on, going back under the sheets and nodding at Drake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:54 pm
"they promised they would." the succubus sighed softly and pulled a hand through her hair.
"uhm.... a-alright..." drake mumbled pulling his on quickly as well.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
"they promised they would." the succubus sighed softly and pulled a hand through her hair.
"uhm.... a-alright..." drake mumbled pulling his on quickly as well.

She nodded. "Aaaaand you believe them? Dominick is a child in a young adult's body."
Arwen squealed as Grigorii picked her up, laying her on his chest. "I missed napping with you, Uncle Grigorii. Ever since you started fighting in the war, you've been too busy to sing me to sleep!"
"Well, I'm here now," he assured her, kissing her forehead and beginning to sing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:26 pm
"i know Xaene is good. he's got motherly instincts..." iris smiled softly and pulled a hand through her hair.
Drake gave a soft smile as he looked at the two, unable to help as he started to sing along.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 pm
Hattie said nothing, only sighing and kissing the child's forehead. "I will help raise him. He will be great, Rider or not. As the future son of one, he'll have a lot to learn that Xaene can't teach him. I will take over in that area."
As the song ended, Famine kissed Arwen's cheek and watched as her eyes closed. "Good night, angel," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy's face went white. She gave a long sigh and nodded. 'I'll do it.' she whispered. 'But I don't like it.' she said, collapsing on top of him. She started to speak again, but her voice was muffled by his chest. 'Then I won't ever have to be with him again, right?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Hattie said nothing, only sighing and kissing the child's forehead. "I will help raise him. He will be great, Rider or not. As the future son of one, he'll have a lot to learn that Xaene can't teach him. I will take over in that area."
As the song ended, Famine kissed Arwen's cheek and watched as her eyes closed. "Good night, angel," he whispered.

"alright..." iris nodded, her eyes shimmering.
drake gave a soft smile as he watched the two, finding it cute how she clung to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 pm
"I don't think so," he replied, resting a hand on her lower back. "It won't be that bad, I promise."
"Now, it looks like Alexander and the servants are finished with the decorations," she said, looking at the elegant and extravagant room. "Lovely!"
Grigorii reached out and grabbed Drake's hand, squeezing it. "Sgall we join her in Dreamland?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 pm
"its beautiful" iris smiled as she looked around.
Belyi gave a tiny coo as he looked at the new lady, his nearly colorless eyes shimmering.
"sounds good." Drake smiled, lightly taking hold of his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm
Hattie smiled, then gasped. "I still look like an old lady, don't I?" she asked, standing and heading to the rocking chair.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Belyi gave another coo as he watched her, a tiny yawn escaping him.
"you look fine." iris smiled and then chuckled when she noticed belyi yawn. "looks like he didn't nap long enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:10 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Hattie wasn't listening, though, and was already in the form of pretty young woman with silver hair. "It's nice to be Charlotte again," she breathed, her still-violet eyes sparkling.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games