Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm
She sighed and looked away, pulling her knees up under her chin and leaning on him. "I recognized that poison from my toxicology class. It's supposed to render you motionless for up to four hours before you finally die. I think...I think Alexander was planning on...raping me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm
He looked back at her with a serious look on his face. "That's a heavy accusation, Michaela. Are you sure? I mean, isn't he part of your family?" he asked, also wondering what kind of school taught toxicology.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm
"I'm positive," she sighed, holding her arms tightly around her legs. Michaela's nails dug into her arms, but she hardly noticed. "I never told you, or even my parents, but...Alexander...he's been sick in the head since we were kids. He used to come into my room when I was little and...do things...I was too young to know how to make him stop, or to even know it was wrong...so I never said anything." Her shaky, quiet voice stilled for a moment as she closed her eyes and licked her lips. "And when I was thirteen, I finally threatened to run and tell my parents. He just laughed and pushed me to the ground. He said that they already knew, and they didn't care. So there was no point in telling. I may as well just lay there like the whore I am and take what he gave me....so I did..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:34 pm
Alcott listened to her and felt his face soften with a hint of understanding in his eyes. One of his mistress' friends played the psychological card on him before, he probably has a few scars in his mind still left. "Michaela," he said in a shaky yet stable enough to be strong voice. "You're not a whore," He scooted closer to her and rested a hand on her shoulder, demanding her eyes on him. "Do you hear me? Don't ever think that. Your cousin's just sick in the head." His grip tightened up a bit from the rage he felt against Alexander. Next time he saw him...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm
She looked down, trying to breathe steadily. "If I wasn't," she said quietly. "Then why would I have let him do it so often? I must have liked it...it's the only sex I've ever had. How can it be any different from when he did it? I must be a whore...there's no other explanation." Suddenly, she pulled away, wrapping her thin arms around herself and standing. "I'm...I'm going to bed," she whispered, edging around the mattress and slipping under the covers. Turning onto her side, she faced the wall, staring at it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 pm
"You just didn't know what was happening or how to deal with it." he spoke gently and softly. He opened his mouth to say more, but then she turned and crawled into the bed. Letting out a deep, defeated sigh, Alcott stood up and allowed her her space. "Night." he muttered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm
Curling up under the covers, she began to cry, softly at first, then loudly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:03 pm
Alcott was just past the restroom doorway when he heard the sobs. He looked over his shoulder sadly and sighed, wishing he could help her. But in all honestly he didn't have a clue what to say. He's never been in this kind of situation, and if he has, his mind was repressing it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Holdong her arms to her chest, she continued to weep, not just for her loss of innocence. She wept for the loss of her parents, for her feelings for Alcott, for everything.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:47 pm
It had been about twenty minutes before the restroom door opened. Alcott stepped out with a different set of clothes on, a white button-up and simple jeans. His hair was still a little wet from his shower, and there was a damp towel around he neck. The shower would have soothed his soul and given him the pathway to a good night's sleep, but he could hear Michaela's sobs through the roar of the shower. It tugged at his heart, it really did.
But what could he do?

Alcott walked to the second bed next to Michaela and set his towel down on it. He gazed upon it as if pondering how to get on, but then his sea blue eyes drifted to the sobbing, shuddering bulge on the other bed and his expression softened again.
He reached Michaela's bed within two steps. There he sat on it and pulled her into a comforting embrace, the only thing he could think of doing at the time.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:59 pm
Michaela curled up in his arms, clutching his shirt in one hand and holding the other to her chest. Crying a tiny bit harder, she held him as close as possible, as if frightened that if she let him go, he'd disappear forever a good thirty minutes later, her tears had stopped and her hiccups were about to. Yet still, she held on tightly, sitting on his lap and curled into his body.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm
During the time Alcott stroked her hair and tried to whisper soothing comments to her such as, "It'll be okay", or, "It's not your fault". He felt his shirt's front get soaked, but he didn't mind, he barely noticed it. As long as Michaela let it all out, he was okay.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:43 pm
When her hiccups were finally gone, red-rimmed brown eyes looked up, staring into sea blue ones. Michaela leaned up, kissing his cheek as a silent way to say "thank you". Settling herself back in his arms, she closed her eyes and held on to him, letting her breathing even out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm
Alcott just smiled in his attempt of saying 'You're welcome' and allowed her to curl up next to him. He continued to stroke her hair and listened to her breath, waiting for it to slow down to show that she was asleep. Although by how heavy his eyelids were, he might beat her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:03 am
Michaela calmed her breathing, yet she remained alert as she usually did at night. A habit that had started since she was young, Michaela knew she wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon, although based on how her guardian felt against her body, he wouldn't last a few minutes. She slowed her breathing more, pretending to be asleep. This was yet another skill from her childhood, sickening as it was. Back to the present, she started thinking of the kiss from earlier. He kissed her...he really did. It was probably to get those women away, but she felt such a spark! Did he feel it too? Naw, definitely not. Alcott would never look at her that way. She was just a dumb kid that he felt obligated to take care of. Kid...was that really what she was compared to him? After all, he was thirty-five. But was that really too large a gap for a relationship? God, why was she even thinking about this. There was no way, absolutely no way, that Alcott Northwind would ever think of her as anything other than his dead best friend's daughter that he had to be the father figure for.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games