Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched blank faced as she started to panic.She noticed the the gash in her back had bled through the jacket unnoticed, and a small puddle of blood had formed where she'd been laying.the Ginhana memory stayed close, trying to help, through it was obvious she was just as terrified "You have no idea." The memories continued, their progression either speeding up or slowing, depending on what the girls chose to focus on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami cocked her head, blinking as she noticed how Raen awoke; she noticed the look in his eyes portrayed shock, confusion, and dizziness. What confused her was one detail: why was there a look of recognition in his eyes? Rei cocked her head as she saw Ami's memory form helping Mairi limp to the hospital. She blinked, glancing towards Makoto's astral form as she noticed the Jovian assisting in the hospital, though she didn't comment on it verbally.
User Image
Raen let the memories flow, though he noticed the Senshis' shocked reactions when he unknowingly healed Mairi's gash on her back. "Huh... don't remember that; I remember falling out of the bed, but after that it's a blank," he murmured quietly. He didn't comment as the memories continued onward, however.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi watched silently for a moment giving a tiny frown "I don't remember it either..But I guess that explains the pain in my back disappearing.." She watched the scene change to them sitting at Ami's table and eating dinner,.Even now, her face turned a light shade of pink as she watched her reaction to Makoto's questions.After that she barely paid attention, already having gone through these memories once with Logan.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:59 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami watched the memories quietly, thoughts whirling behind her dark blue eyes though she didn't say much. As the memories reached the point where they were in the cafe with Minako, they abruptly faded as an odd cooling breeze blew through the memories. Rei blinked as the memories faded to dimly lit columns with several large pools; she reasoned it looked much like an old Grecian temple at sunset, but she didn't recognize anything. Makoto blinked as she realized that herself, Rei, Ami, and Setsuna were all just as solid as if they were physically there.
User Image
Raen blinked as the memories faded, though he recognized the temple that took their place as his own soulscape-mindscape. He blinked, noticing a cavern connected to it that had a larger pool not too different from his own large pool. He didn't recognize the area, but glanced towards Mairi, who stood a few feet from the boundary with the cavern/temple with a mildly confused look on her face. "I think they want to talk," he sighed.

"You're right about that," a melodic amused voice said as the woman Raen recognized as Kitai-'Nata leaned against one of the columns, her pale pupilless lavender-white eyes on their group.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stood at the mouth of the cavern, looking a tad confused and brushed her fingers over the stone, finding that one side, the temple, was completely smootth, and the other, where the cavern starts, was jagged and a little worn in place.She looked to Rean and frowned "They?I only know of two.." She paused, forgetting that Raen had yet to meet the old man.Speaking of which, she glanced at her own pool and did a double take total shock registering as the figure moved forwards "I can see you.."

"Of course you can.You've always been able to." Kártes walked to the edge of the cavern and stood by Mairi, standing a good foot taller than she.Side by side, there were slight similarities in their appearances.The shape of the eyes, the nose, the fullness of the mouth.He gave Kitai a cheeky smile, his graying beard giving him a grandfatherly look "And we meet again, little one."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami blinked at the older man that came out of the shadows. "Where exactly are we?" she said with confusion.
User Image
Raen blinked as he saw the older man, sighing. "As to where we are... I'm not quite certain; I recognize the temple, personally, but the cavern is new," he said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest as his dark red hair fluttered in a slight breeze that blew through the temple though it was a warm breeze.

Kitai simply grinned. "Nice to see you too, Jiji," she said in a mildly teasing tone, calling Kártes the affectionate Japanese nickname for 'grandfather'.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted on her feet, slightly taken off guard by Kártes and glanced at the girls "Your in our soul scapes..Mine is the cavern..The Temple is his..Because we're linked outside..I'm assuming thats the reason the two are linked here.."

Kártes cackled at the nickname and leaned on his staff, glancing around the temple "My, it has been awhile...Keep your cohort away from me, child.I still haven't forgiven him from breaking my staff last time." He paused, listening to Mairi and the boy "Very smart.Always knew you were.I am Kártes.And quiet literally, the cards." He waved a hand and the Tarot cards in Mairi's pocket slipped out and formed an arch over he and Mairi, each one shimmering a different color, and each of those made up Kártes'.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami cocked her head. "I guess it would be possible for us to access similar abilities, then," she murmured, looking thoughtful. Rei blinked at Ami's quiet musing, though she found the idea interesting.
User Image
Raen

Kitai snickered at Kártes' words, amused. "I didn't hear you complaining when breaking said staff saved your life, Gramps," a mildly cocky if amused voice said as a cerulean eyed guy with shaggy reddish gold hair hanging down over his shoulders while wearing black hakama pants with gold and burnt orange flames around the hem and calves, a burnt orange vest over a white shirt and black sleeveless haori jacket crouched on the ceiling as if it were the ground. Kitai rolled her eyes before she shifted, flicking her fingers as a narrow tendril of indigo-black flame flickered out, whipping around her cohort's ankle and yanking him down into the silvery pool below which imploded in a burst of dust though the surface of the liquid didn't even stir as the dust cleared after a few minutes to reveal the blond's head and shoulders buried in the granite-marble of the floor and cracks radiating from the landing point.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes scowled slightly, his face lining a little with wrinkles that before had been invisible, giving a tiny hint at just how old he was "My life wouldn't have needed saving if you hadn't been playing around as always." He let out a snort when Kitai rammed her cohort into the marble.He didn't seemed phased by the event but turned to Mairi and Raen "You're probably wondering why your little slide show was halted.Frankly.So am I."

Mairi winced slightly when she saw the new aura get buried about a quarter of the way into the stone and inched away from Kártes a little.She thought meeting Kitai had been odd, but this had that meeting beat "A little..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami blinked when the guy with crimson streaked blond hair started pushing with his arms, obviously trying to get out of the floor. Rei cleared her throat before she spoke. "Just how is he not unconscious from that?" she complained.
User Image
Raen shrugged. He was mildly surprised when Kitai spoke simultaneously with him. "Extremely hard head," they said simultaneously. "Besides, if he's half as stubborn as me, then we're likely to butt heads," Raen continued, not seeming to care as the crimson streaked blond spirit finally yanked his head out of the floor with a sound like a popping cork. Rei blinked a couple of times, before she sighed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Unable to help herself, Mairi let out a quiet giggle that echoed through the cavern portion when she heard the popping sound "Probably also means I'll find him irritating at times." She turned her attention to Kitai "Are you going to tell us why you called this meeting?" She sounded genuinely curious, if not a little worried.

Kártes leaned more heavily on his staff and glanced towards the girls, finding them oddly quiet for the most part, before looking to Raen.Seeing the boy in person, it was easy to see why he had so many problems with women.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami shifted her weight thoughtfully while watching Rei from the corner of her eye. Makoto snorted, sighing.
User Image
Raen glanced around cautiously, getting a sense something... or more precisely someone... was interested in meeting them but could only do it on the subconscious/spiritual plane. "Can't be who I think it is," he muttered as Kitai spoke.

Kitai blinked her pale eyes, a slight frown crossing her beautiful face. "I didn't call anything, and I know 'knucklehead' there didn't, so if you didn't, and obviously we didn't... who did?" she said carefully.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:20 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's pale eyes flicked from one person to another, watching their auras.She felt an odd curiosity press on her mind, which made her slightly wary "Is there anyone else that could have tapped into our subconsciousness?" She remained on the cavern sde, feeling like it would probably cause a few problems if she were to step into the temple and leave the old man behind.

Kártes tightened his grip on his staff, the polished Ash and Rowan, twisting together and glowing slightly "Very few." He took hold of Mairi's arm lightly, making her step into the temple with him "I've the feeling we're about to find out.Stay with the boy.You four do the same." He glanced at the Senshi.He know they could take care of themselves in their world, but in the soul scapes, they were defenseless.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami tilted her head. "Wouldn't it be possible to tap into our own spiritual energies since in essence our 'souls' are here?" she said quietly.
User Image
Raen glanced towards Ami, unsure if it was possible. "Don't know, but somehow I doubt it, primarily because this is our soulscapes, even though for the moment they're merged. I think each person has a unique soulscape and spirit partner," he said with a slight shift of his weight. "That makes sense," Setsuna mused.

Kitai took up a wary stance with one hand down by her hip while the other was out in front of her, fingers slightly curled inward. It was a style she knew extremely well since she'd used it while living... and dying.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi moved to stand by Raen "I think...Also because he and I are connected outside of the scapes, mentally and as friends, it allows us to access each others subconscious.." She waited, somewhat on edge as the curious feeling grew stronger.

Kártes twisted his hand on the staff and three inch solid silver spikes came out around the clubbed head, creating a long handled mace.He stood between the small group and where the entrace to the cavern was.With his strength, he knew it would be sheer luck if anyone got past him.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games