Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"For an optimistic person I didn't think you could come up with some cruel ideas. First you tell me you'd torture someone before killing them, and now you manipulate a kid that just woke up from a coma. You are just full of surprises lately." the bigger male chuckled. Just then a black car pulled up. The driver got out and hurried to open the door for them. "After you." Nobutaka smirked and waved a hand into the car for Micah.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:17 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"You really don't know me at all," criticized the beauty as his long legs brought him to the car. He paused just before getting in, setting a hand on the mob boss' chest and leaning in. "For starters, as much as I enjoy sweet lovemaking and desire it from time to time, I love it when you're rough." Micah let his hand slide down from the man's chest before slipping into the car, crossing his legs and leaning back. Today was turning out to be a good day.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:03 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Nobutaka's jaw fell when he heard Micah. He numbly watched the slimmer male go into the car. It took the driver calling his name for him to recompose himself. "Damn." he mumbled under his breath and got inside.

~~~

Ten in the morning. By now visiting hours should be open in the hospital, and so that meant that the kid's family was coming. Parked in a distance was a black car, and in that car was Nobutaka. He put a cigarette between his lips and lit it casually. Gazing towards the entrance through his thick sunglasses. Just like clockwork he saw the parents enter. He recognized the officer as the Nightingale's friend, and the other, judging by his sorrowful look, must've been the partner.

"Come on." Cameron urged Liam, his hand on the soft of his back and another on his arm. There were bags under his eyes. He wasn't able to sleep. How could he when he was constantly thinking about whether his son was going to ever wake up or not? Then he got a call early in the morning and heard the doctor tell him that Julian opened his eyes. He didn't need to be told anything else to get down here.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Beside the scarred man sat his lover, a slender beauty who rubbed his hips with a small, yet delighted wince. Nobutaka had definitely listened to him last night, which was just what he'd wanted. Smelling the cigarette, Micah looked over and saw the two through the window, crossing his arms and leaning back. "Showtime," he murmured, a smirk appearing on his lips.

Liam breathed deeply as he was lead into the hospital, his own eyes heavily rimmed with dark circles from complete lack of sleep. His clothes, usually prim and proper, were unkempt and wrinkled, his professional slacks and button-up replaced with jeans and a t-shirt. He shuffled into the hospital, clinging to his partner. "When will your father be getting here?" he asked, throat clogged with old tears and voice hoarse. "He should be here. He is family."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 am
Mayah Playah

"He'll be here in a little minute. He had to get a few extra things since Julian woke up." Cameron explained softly. "Until then, let's just see how Julian's holding up." The doctor had told him that although the boy woke up, he had little recollection of anything, barely noticing that he was in a hospital. Did it even mean that he forgot his own family? The officer had to know.

Julian sat up in his bed, gazing out of the half-covered windows. The sunlight was bright but couldn't harm his eyes due to the half-closed shades. There was a pigeon that gazed down at the city from his window's ledge, unaware of the man watching him. Today was the day, he thought. Today was the day he would escape this prison with his friends and get revenge on whoever did this to him.
The door creaked as it opened, and Julian quickly turned his head, expecting Micah and Nobutaka. His hopeful look turned into that of blank curiosity when two badly dressed men entered. A police officer? What were they doing here?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am
The weakened doctor let out a small cry as they entered the room, fresh tears rolling down his face at the sight of his precious son. He tightly gripped his lover's shirt as they walked inside, only letting go once he was close enough to the bed to set a gentle hand on the teen's arm. "Oh, Julian," he murmured, a tearful smile on his face at the sight of his child. "I know you probably don't remember me, but I'm your mother, Liam. This is your father, Cameron. We're here to take you home." His words were careful and quiet, as if his exhaustion was preying on him, along with his slowly mending heart.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 am
Mayah Playah

Julian watched the smaller man cry out and hurry to his side, slightly unnerved by the close-up of such sorrow. He only blinked when introduced to the two. "Liam..." he mumbled, trying out the name. It was... It had a feeling to it, though he wasn't sure it was memorable. What's more... "How can you be my mother if you're a guy?" he asked, making it clear that he had no recollection of who Liam was.
Cameron felt his face fall as he noticed this. His son was alive, but he didn't know his own parents anymore. How did it feel? Was he alone in this dark, new world? "We're in a same-sex relationship." he explained on Liam's behalf. "Liam is the mother figure."
"Wouldn't I still call him a father then?" Julian asked skeptically. Were these two really his family? He had been expecting... more. More than just two people, at least. Even if there were two of them, he was hoping they wouldn't look so disheveled. Nevertheless, Micah and Nobutaka did mention his family stopping by today get him out. They should be here, too, waiting to pick him up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:23 am
"It was your idea of making your situation more normal," tried to explain the doctor, struggling to stop his tears and prevent another breakdown at his boy's behalf. "You were an orphan, and when we took you in, at first you just called us names. But after warming up to us, you followed tradition and started calling us Mom and Dad. I didn't mind being called Mother. Oh!" Liam reached into his pocket and pulled out a familiar weapon, the first scalpel he'd ever given Julian. "This is yours. It's the first toy I ever gave you, just after you started living with us. You were only about 5, I think."
The blade was dull from time's harsh grind, but it shined like it did before. It was clear that the doctor had spent hours over this tool, just trying to make it look presentable to his son. It still, however, had a little ding at the tip from when Julian had attempted to stab Daniel the first time.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Presented with the scalpel, Julian merely stared at it. Soon he reached out to take it into his own hands, giving it a stare as dull as the blade itself. Why was a scalpel in his hands? Did they take it from the hospital? Did the doctors know about this?
"... Thanks." he murmured and tilted it back and forth. "So... Do I still stay here?" he asked and looked back to his 'parents'.
"No need." came another voice. Julian turned his head to see a man with a cruel glare and a stitch line running diagonally across his face. Was he part of the family too? "I talked to the hospital staff. You can come home today, but you'll be under my care." His sharp eyes softened considerably when he got to the bed's edge. Although the man seemed nicer, Julian instinctively moved away from him. "Julian, I am your grandfather, Bernard." he introduced. "I'll explain everything to you when we get home. Come," he turned his head to speak to Liam over his shoulder. "Help me remove the devices on him."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:50 pm
The doctor moved away to allow the boy's grandfather room to speak to his grandson, taking the hand of his lover and holding on to him in an attempt to remain upright. Cameron was so strong throughout all of this, he noted, purple eyes looking up to the man he had been with for so long. He didn't know what he'd do without the police officer anymore.
Hearing an order directed at him, Liam nodded and moved to Julian's side. "Yes, sir," he answered instinctively, having developed this manner of speaking over the years of knowing Bernard. He worked silently, but gently, fingers careful as they touched the teen's skin.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

Julian winced as the tubes were taken out of his body. Fresh air entered the boy's body as he inhaled on his own and without the use of a machine. He looked down and flexed his fingers experimentally before looking back at the trio.
"Come. We've a long day ahead of us." Rieux said and walked off, his coattails billowing from the swift movement.
Cameron watched his father leave before going to Julian's side and pulling a wheelchair towards him. He had been oddly quiet during the entire scene, only talking when he had to explain his and Liam's relationship. In truth, he had no idea what to do, what to say. He was afraid that if he opened his mouth he'd end up crying. His only son was shot in the head, and now he doesn't even recognize them. All those precious memories they shared, gone. He was nothing more than a stranger to Julian now.
Unaware of his 'father''s predicament, Julian climbed into the wheelchair. His legs were numb from the lack of movement, and he would've fallen had Liam not caught him. Walking would take more time than he thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 am
Liam helped his son adjust in the chair, stepping back to allow Cameron to wheel him out. He walked slowly behind, each step calculated and only half-firm. His thoughts centered on his son, trying not to focus on the sad like Cameron was. The doctor knew that he would completely fall apart if he did. So he kept walking, holding his arms to his body and smiling whenever he was looked at.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:51 am
Mayah Playah

What an awkward ride, Julian noted mentally as he was wheeled towards the elevator. He glanced to his side occasionally to peer into passing rooms, sometimes spotting people inside. Most of them were covered in bandages, some still asleep. Was that what he was like earlier? Julian turned to look at the other side. It wasn't different. He glanced at the passing faces of visitors, many expressions ranging from happy to sorrowful. He looked at his 'family'. Bernard was too far ahead for him to see his face. The officer was silent and would avoid looking at him when he stared back. The other doctor would give him a tired smile when looked at. These three didn't seem happy, not one bit. Him being their family member, maybe it made sense. It just made more reason to get revenge, anyway.
The front doors opened automatically and Julian winced at the bright gleam of sunlight that hit him. After a minute of squinting and holding up his hand, his hazel eyes adjusted to nature, and he widened his eyes. He looked around, barely hearing his 'grandfather' mention getting a car, and took in his surroundings. Even though there were hundreds of cars around, it seemed so empty. He couldn't explain it.

A stream of smoke escaped through the window, and Nobutaka tapped the end of his cigarette against the edge of his window. "Looks like he's out." he muttered, wisps of smoke escaping with each word. Sharp eyes examined the boy in the wheelchair that had a morbidly dull look. That was him all right.
"Go get him." he said and looked at Micah. "Just show him that we're here. I'm sure he'll do the rest." He pulled a gun out and held it close to his own chest, eyes now watching the distant officer. "Once the kid goes rushing in those three will be after us. I'll cover you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:07 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah scratched his neck as he was given a command, several ideas in getting the boy's attention still running around in his mind. Spying Nobutaka's cigarette smoke, the easiest idea became remarkably attention-grabbing, and he smiled mentally. Making a great show of kissing the yakuza's cheek and exiting the car audibly, the man opened his fist and revealed the mob boss' own lighter, pulling his cigarette pack from his pocket with a visible and serene smiled. He tapped the pack against the ball of his palm, shaking out a tobacco stick and holding it up to his mouth. Pink lips settled around the stick, holding it as he put away the pack and held the lighter to the end. Once the cigarette was lit, he leaned on the side of the car and exhaled a cloud of smoke, eyes on the brunette in the wheelchair.

The doctor released the breath he didn't know he'd been holding, about to set a hand on Cameron's arm when he heard a noise. He looked over to the source, eyes squinting at the sight. Was that... who he thought it was?

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:58 pm
Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games