Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:20 pm
Annahilate
IM FLAMABLE

User Image

emotion_kirakira

omg I've been notice!
-hyperventilates- Act cool maaan emotion_dealwithit -trips over pebble-
hewwo~~
hehe thats Nasr emotion_dowant
I think he's my fave out of my two~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:34 pm
IM FLAMABLE
omg I've been notice!
hewwo~~

He's my favorite too. ;D
If he likes to be challenged he'd pair great with my favorite cherry, Keahi.
If he likes to be in control he'd do better with my principal's younger blind brother, Prince.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:48 pm
Annahilate
IM FLAMABLE
omg I've been notice!
hewwo~~

He's my favorite too. ;D
If he likes to be challenged he'd pair great with my favorite cherry, Keahi.
If he likes to be in control he'd do better with my principal's younger blind brother, Prince.

Hehe yaaaay!~~ <3
He's totally for a challenge. If it doesn't challenge him it's not nearly as fun for him. o 3o Though with his jealousy being in control would probably be better for him.
I think he'd have the most fun Keahi tho emotion_dowant
He likes to win control cause he's a lil shiet emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm
IM FLAMABLE
Hehe yaaaay!~~ <3
He's totally for a challenge. If it doesn't challenge him it's not nearly as fun for him. o 3o Though with his jealousy being in control would probably be better for him.

Keahi's already kissed his roommate and his Art teacher feels oddly possessive of him. This should be fun. emotion_dowant
When Keahi gets out of his room they should definitely meet up.

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

Tays_Roleplays

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:16 pm
Hey, guys! I'm Tay, and I've just enrolled my boy, Sam (can be found towards/at the bottom of this page) and am currently open to classes he takes as well as whoever would like to room with him. (:

By the way, I have posted a sort of introduction for him in the French subform of the Classrooms thread, if you'd like to take a look.

A few things to note about his character:
x. He does not do well with obnoxious, disrespectful, or overly-depressing characters
x. He is a learned gentleman who values intellect and the good-hearted
x. Sam is Québécois! Which means, for those who are unaware as to what that is, he is from a province in Canada that speaks French (so, if your character happens to enjoy French accents or perhaps needs a tutor for a French course [which, by the way, Sam is enrolled in just for an easy A], then feel free to snatch him up if you can c; )

So, there you go! Feel free to quote or PM me if you wish to discuss and plot some things with your character(s)! ^^ And, I'm almost always looking for one-on-ones, so that's an option, as well (though, I'm more particular with role playing one-on-one by means of I have rules that I'd ask you to please adhere to).

That's it! Thanks so much for having Sam here at Princeton! c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Annahilate
IM FLAMABLE
Hehe yaaaay!~~ <3

Keahi's already kissed his roommate and his Art teacher feels oddly possessive of him. This should be fun. emotion_dowant

huehuehue I feel like the kiss wouldn't phase Nasr if he found out. He kisses people just cause he felt like it.
And he's done much more than kiss people in his life. xD
now if anything builds between them and the art teachers still possessive Im not sure who'd get the worst end of his jealous rage. Keahi or the teacher twisted
hehe yea they totes should!! c: Tell me when he moves out the room so I know~
I'm about to set up his class forum, and then both my characters rooms cause I don't wanna wait to find out if anyone wants to room with them~
If it changes tho I can always be like- OH NO A PIPE BURST IN THE ROOM! and move them o 3o
that always works~~~  

Half Headless Horseman

Tipsy Streaker

Xenon XIII

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:30 pm
Tays_Roleplays
Hey, guys! I'm Tay, and I've just enrolled my boy, Sam (can be found towards/at the bottom of this page) and am currently open to classes he takes as well as whoever would like to room with him. (:

By the way, I have posted a sort of introduction for him in the French subform of the Classrooms thread, if you'd like to take a look.

x. He does not do well with obnoxious, disrespectful, or overly-depressing characters
x. Sam is Québécois! Which means, for those who are unaware as to what that is, he is from a province in Canada that speaks French (so, if your character happens to enjoy French accents or perhaps needs a tutor for a French course [which, by the way, Sam is enrolled in just for an easy A], then feel free to snatch him up if you can c; )

So, there you go! Feel free to quote or PM me if you wish to discuss and plot some things with your character(s)! ^^ And, I'm almost always looking for one-on-ones, so that's an option, as well (though, I'm more particular with role playing one-on-one by means of I have rules that I'd ask you to please adhere to).

I might be interested.
I am still looking around for things i need to d o in this place but im really not good in guilds >_> crowds scare me at times.

but Vlad isn't a jerk even if he comes off that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 pm
Xenon XIII
Tays_Roleplays

I might be interested.
I am still looking around for things i need to d o in this place but im really not good in guilds >_> crowds scare me at times.

This is actually the first time I'm ever doing a RP with multiple people, actually, so I am also figuring out things as I go. (: I typically stick to one-on-ones, but I thought I'd put Samuel out there and see who bites. :3

I'm glad that you may be interested. (: Just as clarification, were you interested in rooming with him or something else? Vlad does seem like someone Sam would be compatible with.

Tays_Roleplays

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:37 pm
Annahilate
[

hahaaha i know how that is guildmaster san  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:39 pm
Tays_Roleplays

I might be interested.

This is actually the first time I'm ever doing a RP with multiple people, actually, so I am also figuring out things as I go. (: I typically stick to one-on-ones, but I thought I'd put Samuel out there and see who bites. :3

I'm glad that you may be interested. (: Just as clarification, were you interested in rooming with him or something else? Vlad does seem like someone Sam would be compatible with.

Rooming and maybe more >_>
Very likely to the more part razz
Yeah im also a 1x1 players. Usually over skype - but yeah I think it would be grand to see what we could do.  

Xenon XIII

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Tays_Roleplays

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:43 pm
Xenon XIII
Tays_Roleplays

I might be interested.

Yeah im also a 1x1 players. Usually over skype - but yeah I think it would be grand to see what we could do.

Haha, alright. ^^

Well, we can keep this here or if you'd be more comfortable with a one-on-one, we could do that (though I do that through e-mail, not Skype ^^'). Either way is fine with me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:49 pm
Tays_Roleplays
Xenon XIII
Tays_Roleplays

I might be interested.

Haha, alright. ^^

Well, we can keep this here or if you'd be more comfortable with a one-on-one, we could do that (though I do that through e-mail, not Skype ^^'). Either way is fine with me.

Pmed for further discussion ^^  

Xenon XIII

Fuzzy Werewolf

6,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:58 pm

I hope everyone's having a fun Friday!
If you're not go outside, listen to Happy by Pharrel Williams, do a cart wheel, walk your dog, or get some sun!
Then get back on Gaia. Hehe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:08 pm
yum_puddi

I haven't come to the occ for a while u w u  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:20 pm
MonstersOfMen
yum_puddi

I haven't come to the occ for a while u w u

Right? I mostly come on and check posts before either replying or working on the character master list xD

I do hang out in this chatzy room I made if you're ever bored and want to chat!  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games