Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:04 pm
Interesting thing to note, all of my stepmoms and mother were friends at one point. And one of Linette's sons may be one of Penny's exhusband's children.. Making him and my stepbrothers Alex and Andy half brothers.

Oh, and it's rumored that I'm not even my dad's baby. ^^ He's not on my birth certificate because mom was mad at him, and dad wasn't sure I was his. ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:07 pm
o_o WTF @ your family  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:11 pm
Hickville, USA! Why buy white trash anywhere else! ~Singsongs~  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:11 pm
XD! .:.loves you.:.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:12 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
*hugs ara, wondering why she hates him*
*probly has to do with my constant yiffyness and the fact i said my nipples looked like milk duds earlier out of randomness* merow

Ah...fascinating...
i was bored and i was rembering that was what my friend used to say a lot just before the accident *tears up* now hes a vegitable, he used to be so livly they say hes getting better, but he doesnt look it,*tears up and meows*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:13 pm
Araclast
i was bored and i was rembering that was what my friend used to say a lot just before the accident *tears up* now hes a vegitable, he used to be so livly they say hes getting better, but he doesnt look it,*tears up and meows*
dont be a pity party. e_e  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:15 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Araclast
dont be a pity party. e_e
i saw him today, all hooked up to the wires, cant even open an eye, he used to be so lively and funny  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Araclast
i saw him today, all hooked up to the wires, cant even open an eye, he used to be so lively and funny
e_e least he's not dead.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:19 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Araclast
e_e least he's not dead.
ya like my other friend she was the driver, but at least she died instantly damn drunk that did it got inpailed by a pole in his truck i heard he slowly died serves him right putting a friend in a vase and making the other a vegitable *clenches paw*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:22 pm
Araclast
ya like my other friend she was the driver, but at least she died instantly damn drunk that did it got inpailed by a pole in his truck i heard he slowly died serves him right putting a friend in a vase and making the other a vegitable *clenches paw*
e_e for the love of god, could you stop being a pitty party and type correctly? jesus. Theres worse things then diing instantly. Truth be told, its probably worse being vegitable. Ugh.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:24 pm
NG, I can understand not wanting to hear people complain, but at least try to be a little sensitive once in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:24 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Araclast
e_e for the love of god, could you stop being a pitty party and type correctly? jesus. Theres worse things then diing instantly. Truth be told, its probably worse being vegitable. Ugh.
I ll just find a corner to meow in any way, im usually ignored any way *walks off*  

Araclast

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:25 pm
Megido the Oreo
NG, I can understand not wanting to hear people complain, but at least try to be a little sensitive once in a while.
e_e I find that stressfully uncomfortable. Why should I be nice for somone else I dont know/am friends with?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:26 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
e_e I find that stressfully uncomfortable. Why should I be nice for somone else I dont know/am friends with?
Why shouldn't you?  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:26 pm
Megido the Oreo
UglyCoyoteNG
Megido the Oreo
Why shouldn't you?
thanks for takeing my side  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games