Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im A Little Pea

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 am
I'm 21. I live in Israel, in a small village by the Mediterranean.
Those past three years since graduation I've been moving around. I've lived with many types of people, held various jobs, and moved in and out countless times, from one end of the country to the other; I'm going to settle down (permanently this time) in Jerusalem soon to start studying Linguistics & Arabic Language and Literature in university. I'm thinking of becoming a translator. Or a proof-reader. Or maybe I could get into research. I have no idea really, but I love languages and that's what I want to do with my life.
I was raised Atheist. I have quite a bunch of Atheist friends, it probably seems surprising because that's not quite the image of the region people usually get, but it's accepted pretty well. I'm here because I'd just like to meet new people and get a chance of some interesting discussions here. I love hearing new points of view, new opinions, new ideas. I hope I could find that in here. You can PM me if you want to chat. (:  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:13 pm
I'm Anna. I'm fat and trying to get skinneh. I love history. Music rocks. Fragments rock. I hate it when people bash Atheism, its like lighting a match near a trail of gasoline. PM me and check out my profile.  

I Am A Mountie

Moochka

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:05 pm
Preferred name: Hi I'm Emirie. But you may refer to me as Em. I'm 19 and live in the middle of nowhere. No seriously I do. (No Cellphone signal and my only choices for internet are either dial up or satellite.) I like various genres of music and movies. I'm really nice, unless you piss me off. Then it's a whole other story. I'm attending a University right now and hope to get my Bachelors, Masters, and Doctrine in Psychology. You'll normally find me lurking downtown in a coffee shop with a book in one hand and a cig in the other.

Wanna talk to me or whatever just send a PM my way.

(Oh yeah Picture is in my Sig)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 am
Hi there! biggrin My friends either call me Flara or Flarita on here, though, the latter one I hate.. D: I'm 19..
My college has a club that involves philosophical discussions which I am involved in. The people are interesting, but sadly I'm closer to my religious friends. I was raised as a Catholic, but became an atheist when I didn't see a point or validity in religion. Some friends of my friends are extreme Christians, and it rather makes me sick.
Besides that, I'm cool. And thanks Dathu for accepting my join request! biggrin  

Flaratia

Yamamoto Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 am
Hello, people. biggrin

I'm a 17 years old girl from Norway, hated by most of the little community I live in. 2 years ago I officially claimed myself an atheist, and this year I "came out" as a lesbian, so you can probably imagine how people reacted. Well, my family are cool with these facts, so I won't complain. I like history, music, dance and books. I can't claim to understand science very well, but I do my best to keep up. I'm not very good at debating, but I will try my best to stay active in here.

Please take care of me. whee Oh, my name is Malene, by the way. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:21 am
My real name is Scott. I'm 17. I'm bi. I'm categorized myself as an agnostic atheist. I love to learn new things such as languages and different cultures and etc. I love anime/manga. I love many things. There's too much to list. Haha  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Gun Culture

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm
I'm a person, with a fondness of chocolate. Not much to me...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 pm
Yay I love talking about myself!

Haha well sometimes. I'm Nessi, I'm 18, and I live in British Columbia. You can call me an atheist if you want, but I also refer to myself as a panentheist, a skeptic, a Progressive Christian, a seeker, etc.
I'm currently taking anthropology at university and I am OBSESSED with all religions and all paths of spirituality. I have pretty much thrown myself into a spiritual journey of epic proportions and I'm loving every step of it.
My house is a library; I have TONS of books about spirituality, religion, the Bible, etc. I love reading.
Even though I'm an atheist, I'm heavily involved in the Christian community, which causes confusion, controversy, and a very happy Nessi. I love stirring things up a little. :]

I also love sunshine, puddle jumping, and going on random adventures.
And I smell like mango.

Akyri

Kngz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 pm
LimeIzMyFaveColor
My real name is Scott. I'm 17. I'm bi. I'm categorized myself as an agnostic atheist. I love to learn new things such as languages and different cultures and etc. I love anime/manga. I love many things. There's too much to list. Haha

anime!!! manga!!
oh my name is solomon wood i am 13 i love science
and astrophysics i am a atheist ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm
Hello my name is Kevin, I am 15 and live in Texas. Obviously I am an atheist, but where I live almost everyone is Christian, which sucks  

adolfchrist

ReDValKyRiE13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:01 am
Hi. I'm Surraine. I grew up in New York but live in Jersey City. I was raised an atheist and floated through a bunch of mystic/spiritual belief systems before deciding they were all bull. I'm an anthropology major/physical anth minor. The closest ideology my political beliefs come to is anarchism. I'm also a transhumanist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:01 pm
Hello and See ya' around...
I won't bore you with details so bye.  

chemos32o8

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lordress Viper

Beloved Goat

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Hey there I'm new here redface I just joined perhaps about an hour ago.. I'm very pleased to meet all of you and I hope I can make friends with you all sweatdrop Sorry I'm a little shy and kinda nervous redface I'm 15 living in New Jersey. It's a huge relief to be here in this guild because I unfortunately have few Atheist friends where I live and I have to deal with a lot of religious talk going on around me. I'm glad I can finally be around more Atheists and it feels like I can finally breathe around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:42 pm
eek Wow, haven't come lookin' in here in forever!

User Image
*Welcomes all new people.*

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Czstwyb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Hi there. I'm Czstwyb. I'm an 18 year old, bisexual, atheistic anarchist from Texas. I like talking to people, so I came here.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff