Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm
"No, but as long as she's safe, that's all I care about."
(I'm going to get offline soon. Continue 2 marrow.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:31 pm
((See you.))

He looked up at Mitoko and nodded.
"She'll be fine. There doesnt appear to be anything wrong with her now. Everything is in check. I'll keep an eye on her though."
He said, looking back at the girl as he spoke. His eyes were trained to see what was wrong with people, their aura's and what not.

Taking a deep breath, the priest took a seat on the pew and exhaled slowly, closeing his eyes as if to sleep.
"No clue who he is, but he doesnt seem to like anything or anyone. All I can say is I hope no one gets in his way."
He said, looking over out of the corner of his eye once he opened it. He made a little promise to himself, he would keep watch over Amber untill he figured out what this Solaria guy was and what he wanted.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:33 pm
(Cya, I'll leave you with a cliffy)
Amber woke up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What happened? James?" He hugged her quickly. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 pm
Mitoko looked at Amber and smiled.
"I too shall defend her whenever nessasary. I hate when people attack people based upon what the look like or abilities they have."
Mitoko stayed knelt looking at Amber and James and bowed his head.
"You have my vow of honor."

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Izil smiled at what Amber said, and picked up his staff. Getting up from his seat he headed back up the isle toward teh front of the church, where someone like him might have given sermons to the people that believed. He also wanted to leave Amber and James alone for a moment, they didnt need some preist always looking over their shuolders.

Stopping at the front he tapped his scythe against a step to get it to ring and started to hum a little something to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:07 pm
Mitoko picked up his swords and followed Izil. Amber needed be alone with James. He stopped when Izil did and watched him tap his scythe. He sat on the step and looked around the church again.
"So any idea what happens now? I mean wont leave Amber and James to the ravens." He said then looked at his wings. "Err, so to speak."
He walked up to the alter and smiled outward. He knelt before it and clapped his hands once.
"Metagrasha inoushita, Himahjastansa." He said outloud.
Lightning clapped in the distance and a bright flash of light flew from the center of the church outward followed by the black markings off his swords.
"Well that will help a little bit."  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:17 pm
It took the priest a moment to see that Mitoko had followed him, so he continued his song until he spoke. Looking back over his shoulder he watched Mitoko walk over and kneel before the alter.

He didnt seem to reconize the language the other spoke, so he didnt interfer with it. He looked back over at the lightning bolt as it played the light in the church and sent their shadows dancing for a moment.
"To be true, we'll probably have to stay here the night. I am not all well yet, and Amber needs the rest."
He said, knowing the words were a bit late, but at least they came. He also spoke in an almost whisper, so it wouldnt carry back to them.

Stepping up the alter, he walked over to the half burned candles and began to light them, save he didnt actually have anything to light them with. Shaking his hed he would wave his hand over the candle wicks, after his hand passed the wick would catch fire.
"I think we could do with a little light."
He said over his shoudler, lighting the candles that lined the alter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:41 pm
Mitoko walked to the other side of the alter and used Ifrit to light the other candles. As he lit them he spoke to Izil.
"I have no problem staying here as long as we need to for everyone to be ok. I'll keep an eye on the entrances so that we wont be blindsided like we where at the hospital."
He looked back at Amber and smiled a little.
Be not afraid for the devil that lurks in the darkness is here to help you not destroy you. Take heed that none shall harm you if I can stop it. he thought and looked at Izil. Same goes for you too Father  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:47 pm
He smiled over at Mitoko, nodding in agreement.
"I'll do my part and keep watch too."
He said, lighting the last candle on his side of the alter. With them all lit, it actually gave a calmness to the old chruch, something he enjoyed about chruches.

Turning to walk back to the front pews to sit, the priest was obviously hiding something from the other man. It could be seen in the mans eyes. Where they were normally calm and kind, they seemed hurt and in pain. Taking a seat he leaned back on the hard wood and breathed a sigh.
"Nothing like a quite night. Lets pray it remains that way."
He said to no one inparticular.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:38 pm
Mitoko stayed standing looking out over the church. He noted the look in Izil's eyes. He could tell he was hiding something, possibly an injury but Mitoko spoke nothing of it. He didnt feel like telling someone what they already knew. He looked over at the door and saw the Black bands from his blades spinning around the outside the door like barrier. He moved and sat on the step still looking at the door.
"Yeah a quite night would be nice"  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Walking into the building Tobias stopped at the door he only came here because he felt better on holy grounds. He sat on the floor in the main hall and sighed. He had changed out of the kimono and was in tattered jeans and T-shirt. He took a deep breath and calmed himsel, he was getting on a lot of people's nerves lately and it was because his emotional brake was gone and when ne thing went wrong he couldn't help but let it bother him. "wow, this place feels like home,I wonder why I left the abbey or why I haven't gone back to my fiance."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:17 pm
Several of the disperesed undea had taken to hiding in the many cranies of the church, a bit of a poetic dichotemy really.

But, something called them, their chance, their chance to reclaim the grave.

They all squirmed out of their hidings and made their way otu into the city. one thing on their rotten tounge

"Rustir... go... to... Rustir..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:25 am
(Back for a moment.)
"What are you sorry for? James?"

"You had to go to the hospital. Some guy tried to attack you and I..." He hugger her tighter, afraid to let go. She hugged him back. "There now, it's ok. I'm know you did the best you could to protect me, so I'm thankful. There's no need to be sorry." They broke up the hug, thinking they were being watched. "Hey Amber, would you sing that song for me." He asked, almost seeming like a small child. She nodded.

"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:42 am
"Hey girl, next time you see that b*****d that attacked you; let me know. I need a good fight and a reason to protect." He said bluntly before getting up and listening to the voices. He knew who was sending out the call. "Oh and that song is better sung in a group, its kind of dull sung alone."

((EXIT))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:05 pm
Mitoko smiled at the man who came and left so quickly. He looked around to the undead that where filtering from the crannies and smiled.
"As long as they stay away from Amber, I have no need to draw my sword. And also sadly that guy was right, its better sung as a group.

The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,