Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:10 am
Yeah, I should put up a polll "Who sohlud Juromaru end up with?" and put in every other character currently being played as a possible outcome.

Then we'd see some fireworks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:41 pm
THAT DEFEATS MY ENTIRE PURPOSE!!!

back to the coin...  

Kevkas

Mikujin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Juromaru should totally end up with Izumo.

Now THAT would be one helluva plot twist. Except the gaydar would be off the hinges, and that's bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm
OMG yes.

Why didn't I think of that?

Anyway, back to seriousness.

Kevkas, please, don't do your roleplaying skills a shame and act out the problem the way your character would. Don't flip a coin or hold a poll to decide, if you're a true role-player, than you'd be able to become your character enough to know who he loves.

Plus, this is all a story, a good story, but a story none-the-less, neither Ship nor Ebony should be hurt by the deicsion, and if they are, than they're probably too involved with the story and ought to become a little buit more sensible.

DON'T compromise the story. For your own sake.

Edaniel
Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:32 pm
DUH thats obviously the logical choice, we all knew they had a little something something behind the scenes?

yes, not really but it was an amuseing though for a moment.

this is so silly.

Kevkas, just go with something that seems the most logical for your character. and don't worry Edaniel, I am my character, but then again well...I'm not lolz.

Though this is putting my character at a loss here, lets have some closure so we can move on.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 am
That's the thing. Humans aren't predictable, even though theses are immortal, they're still human. The poor guy is torn between two feelings, not wanting to hurt either but still unsure of his own feelings. You can't tell me you've never experienced this problem, even on a smaller scale.

As his 'player' I'm unsure of which to choose becuase, well, in all honesty, I'm not sure which I'd choose in this situation. The best way to roleplay is to become the character right?

I'll need some time to think this out... But I can promise that the battle with himself will be quite eventful, if you can follow it that is.

-laughs-  

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Then lets go, battle, or something. We need some dynamic action!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:37 pm
*no offense to Juro* Saku is too much like me to let herself fight over a male with another female, especially for one she doesn't particularly want. *hums Beautiful Liar*

I still say that he chooses Yue, especially so an uppity litte phoenix can back off before being turned into a feather duster.

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:14 pm
hehe, hes a phoenix right? so he would be a magical feather duster =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:11 pm
CHIBI'S A DAMN FEMALE! ><

sweatdrop  

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:17 pm
heart domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:20 pm
thats a typo, i know shes a girl 0_0  

Bizarre-love-triange

Kevkas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:24 pm
uh... forgive me then  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:22 pm
Kevkas
That's the thing. Humans aren't predictable...

Lol / 10

If there was a prize for naivette, you'd win that one, pal. People are very, VERY, predictable. Those who strive to be unpredictable are just as predictable as people who follow rigid routines. It's oddities like myself that are hard to follow. Hard, yes, but not nearly impossible.  

Mikujin

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:27 am
OMFG! juroXsaku killed juroXyue right? then how the hell is Juromaru feeling for yue?

Are any feeling destroyed? Was there a flaw in my reading?
WAS THERE A FLAW IN MY EXPLANATION!?

No. Plot twist that only I have control of BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

-snuggles Edaniel- heart NYA! heart

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games