Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:06 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
I ran up to the door and knocked it down. As I ran downstairs, Cloud grabbed my arms and pushed me back into the room. "You can't come out until you have REALLY thought about who you are!" He said.

~~A few hours later...~~
A boy appears in my room. He has spikey brown hair, and he's wearing awesome clothes. "Who are you? Are you going to hurt me too?" I asked. "Huh?? no way!! Have you seen Kairi?" The boy said. "No. Who's that?" I replied. "No time to explain!" He disappeard, but I grabbed his hand, and I disappeard with him.

(sora)
"i am sora" he put his hand to his chest" and you are?"
"I-Im Spark!" I said. I blushed, and turned my head away to hide my red face. I tucked my hair behind my ears, and seen that Sora was also blushing.

(sora)
"umm s-so why were you there?" he said sittin next to her
"Well.." I started. "I was brought to that room because Vincent brought me there. Then, they were saying stuff like 'you're anubis and you're not a real person' and that made me really sad. Then you came along which made me happy!" I smiled and Sora put his hand on mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:08 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
I ran up to the door and knocked it down. As I ran downstairs, Cloud grabbed my arms and pushed me back into the room. "You can't come out until you have REALLY thought about who you are!" He said.

~~A few hours later...~~
A boy appears in my room. He has spikey brown hair, and he's wearing awesome clothes. "Who are you? Are you going to hurt me too?" I asked. "Huh?? no way!! Have you seen Kairi?" The boy said. "No. Who's that?" I replied. "No time to explain!" He disappeard, but I grabbed his hand, and I disappeard with him.

(sora)
"I-Im Spark!" I said. I blushed, and turned my head away to hide my red face. I tucked my hair behind my ears, and seen that Sora was also blushing.

(sora)
"Well.." I started. "I was brought to that room because Vincent brought me there. Then, they were saying stuff like 'you're anubis and you're not a real person' and that made me really sad. Then you came along which made me happy!" I smiled and Sora put his hand on mine.

"well are you a real person?" he looked at her  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:10 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

~~A few hours later...~~

(sora)

(sora)

"Ya!" I said jumping up, insulted. Then I sat back down and rested my head on Sora's shoulder. "Why, do I look fake?" I said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:12 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(sora)

"Ya!" I said jumping up, insulted. Then I sat back down and rested my head on Sora's shoulder. "Why, do I look fake?" I said softly.

(sora)
"you dont but could um vincent is he a sprit seeker?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:20 pm
Quote:

(sora)
"I don't know" I replied. I gave him a hug and a tear ran down my face. "Everyone says I'm not real and that I'm someone called Anubis..." I hugged him tighter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:24 pm
Icon-reborn
Quote:

(sora)
"I don't know" I replied. I gave him a hug and a tear ran down my face. "Everyone says I'm not real and that I'm someone called Anubis..." I hugged him tighter.

(sora)
*thinks* wow anubis the greatest friend of no it couldn't be*
"well i wont call you fake cuz you feel real to me" he hugs her back  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:29 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Quote:

(sora)

(sora)
*thinks* wow anubis the greatest friend of no it couldn't be*
"well i wont call you fake cuz you feel real to me" he hugs her back
I looked up at Sora with a smile. He put his hand through my hair and rested his head on my head. "I know we don't know each other that much, but..." I blushed again. "I love you a lot..." I said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:32 pm
(sora)
"me too .."
(ebony)
"what do you want rufus?" she tryed to get free but there was no way
(rufus)
" i want you to be 2nd in comand of the new turks" he walked in front of her and smiled  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:35 pm
Sora lifted my head up and gave me a nice, long kiss. My face turned red. He hugged me and I was warm, "Feel better?" He asked. "Ya" I replied.

((I'm gonna be Sora sometimes too, k?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:36 pm
Icon-reborn
Sora lifted my head up and gave me a nice, long kiss. My face turned red. He hugged me and I was warm, "Feel better?" He asked. "Ya" I replied.

((no JK))((and i need reno!!))((in the rp now))  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:54 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Reno is behind Sora and I, he silently teleports us to where Ebony and rufus are. Then Reno teleports there too. I hug Sora tight and he holds me in his arms. "Not this place again..." I said to myself. "Don't worry," Sora began, "I'll protect you." He gave me another kiss, I felt safe again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:56 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Reno is behind Sora and I, he silently teleports us to where Ebony and rufus are. Then Reno teleports there too. I hug Sora tight and he holds me in his arms. "Not this place again..." I said to myself. "Don't worry," Sora began, "I'll protect you." He gave me another kiss, I felt safe again.

(rufus)
"damn it reno i said not that girl i want this one teleaport them back to that bar!!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:59 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(rufus)
"damn it reno i said not that girl i want this one teleaport them back to that bar!!"
"NO!" I yelled. I ran up to Rufus and kicked him in the balls. Reno grabbed me and threw me into the wall, he got out his gunblade. I had flashbacks of what happened last time. Sora got out his keyblade and knocked Reno out. We didn't know where rude was, but I untied Ebony and Sora held my hand. "Are you ok?" He said to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(rufus)
"NO!" I yelled. I ran up to Rufus and kicked him in the balls. Reno grabbed me and threw me into the wall, he got out his gunblade. I had flashbacks of what happened last time. Sora got out his keyblade and knocked Reno out. We didn't know where rude was, but I untied Ebony and Sora held my hand. "Are you ok?" He said to me.

ebony was brain washed it was too lateshe ran up to rufus and teleported spark and sora back to the bar  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:17 pm
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
yuffie walks around the bar looking for demyx.

(demyx)
"over here yuffie" he said across the room
"demyx." yuffie goes over to him.

(demyx)
"sit down whats up yuffie?" he sat down and smiled at her
"nothing much. you want to do something?"

(demyx)
"lets go shopping!" he looked excited
"shopping?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items