Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:03 pm

Well, I live in Canada NOW, but I was born and raised for over half my life in Russia.
Why do you think I'm so bitter about Capcom portraying all Russians with white hair. I have never met a Russian with white hair, unless he was old and basically, grey.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:06 pm

I actually think white hair suits Nicholai. But eh, to each their own

Ivory Lie

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Mikhail Victor had brown hair.

Your country is portrayed as strong in RE and i'm sure they they did not mean to offend Russians like that.

I hate to think what Capcom would do with a British character *shudders*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:08 pm

Whether it suits or not, it's a stupid stereotype. If they wanted to give Nicholai white hair, they should have made him like 60 years old or something...
But okay, leave that alone.. But now Sergei!? Give me a break... I'm surprised that not all American women, a.k.a. Jill, Claire etc. have double D's. I mean, stereotype central.

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:11 pm

Bored nerds need something to focus on when they are blasting zombies.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:13 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Whether it suits or not, it's a stupid stereotype. If they wanted to give Nicholai white hair, they should have made him like 60 years old or something...
But okay, leave that alone.. But now Sergei!? Give me a break... I'm surprised that not all American women, a.k.a. Jill, Claire etc. have double D's. I mean, stereotype central.

I'unno, they're getting pretty close... xd

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:39 am

Biohazard EXTREME
But now Sergei!? Give me a break... I'm surprised that not all American women, a.k.a. Jill, Claire etc. have double D's. I mean, stereotype central.

Yeah, stereotypes really suck.

But I suppose I need to stay out of this mart of the conversation.. xd

In all seriousness, I hate stereotyping. I mean, granted, women have it a little worse off in the gaming industry than you'd think. Most of the women (Resident evil excluded, they're more or less proportional) in these games would break in half if they had a body like those seen in many of the games out there right now. That, and what about all of these men who play videogames and then when they go to find a lady friend they have unrealistic expectations about what they should look like?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:11 am

I think Capcom are trying to market to men and what to lonley gamers like to stare at? sweatdrop
It's like all these sick freaks who want to see Lara Croft naked. She is just a bunch of pixels. stare

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:29 am

Well to be fair:
A: So far the only really big breasted character in RE has been Ashley.
B: You can't say that the men in RE don't appeal to women. I mean, look at Chris, Wesker, and, of course, Mr. Pretty boy Leon.

And Lara Croft wasn't made by Capcom.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:19 am

I know Lara Croft is not owned by Capcom, i'm just saying that some gamers are so weird gonk

Also most of the girls i know hate RE because it is too gory.

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 am

Well, s**t... They should get out of their Barbie universe and enjoy it. I mean, you're a girl, right? And if you're in this guild, I'm guessing the gore doesn't bother you a whole lot.
The gore is for realism sake. It would be a bubble gum game without it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:19 pm

Yeah i am a girl.
I wish more people would get more desensatised to violence because less people would b***h about violent video games.

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:04 pm

It's not even that bad. It's computer graphics. Back in the 1800s, hundreds of people would gather to watch a hanging.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:10 am

I guess it was a community thing. Instead of hitting the nightclubs bored teeangers went to the local hanging.

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:19 am

No, I think it was more like instead of going to concerts. It's like, "Hey, did you hear, they're hanging Willard tomorrow." "Omg! Really? I'm totally not gonna miss that!"
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games